Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My lads last day in infants tomorrow

+4
wanderlust
boltonbonce
whatsgoingon
Norpig
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My lads last day in infants tomorrow Empty My lads last day in infants tomorrow Tue Jul 19 2016, 10:23

Where the hell has the time gone.

7 years old and going into juniors Sad

And where did this thing of being the teachers and TAs a present for xmas and end of year come from?

My lads teacher is a bury fan, we got him a bury fc water bottle with his name on and a bury fc mouse mat with his name on.  Then i wrapped it up in bwfc wrapping paper and put it in a bwfc bag for him!!!!!!!!

Smile

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

we only gave presents to my boys teachers in nursery and reception, not since then and he's going into year 4 next term. My Daughter is in nursery and we like her teacher since she looked after our Son as well so she will get a little gift i reckon (Mrs Pig's department all this)

Nice touch with the BWFC wrapping paper by the way  Very Happy

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

My oldest has just left sixth form college and my youngest (12 months younger) is on an apprenticeship but I can remember there first days at primary school like it was yesterday.
I also remember their leaving infant school because they had a leaving assembly where they finished with the whole class singing a song, Take that-Greatest Day for the first one and N Dubz-Dance on for the second, still can't listen to either of them without remembering.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When I left infant school I gave my teacher a box of chocolates.

She was an odd woman,who dressed in tweed jacket and skirt,and always wore a trilby with a feather in it.

Nice teacher though.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was in infants in the 50s and remember getting regularly hit across the back of the hand with a ruler (I was 6 at the time) and a girl who wet her knickers so had to do "movement" e.g. being a tree etc. in the buff which I think left her mentally scarred for life. Times have changed a bit since then.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:When I left infant school I gave my teacher a box of chocolates.

She was an odd woman,who dressed in tweed jacket and skirt,and always wore a trilby with a feather in it.

Nice teacher though.
you must have been the only boy at St Trinians Boncey, fun was it?  Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:When I left infant school I gave my teacher a box of chocolates.

Nice teacher though.
Yes. Very Happy
My lads last day in infants tomorrow Tumblr_static_the-belles-of-st.-trinian-007

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:

Nice teacher though.
Was Nat not there?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
Norpig wrote:

Nice teacher though.
Was Nat not there?
Yes.
My lads last day in infants tomorrow Peter%20Brace%20%20Blue%20Murder%20at%20St%20Trinian's%20(1957)

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All the best for tomorrow, Johnny.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hope there's no screaming and crying.

Hope the nipper is ok too. Very Happy

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

My 4 year old had his last day in nursery at the end of last week and the day before he finished we got his school report for the year. It said he is very good most of the time but when he thinks the teacher isn't looking he has a tendency to behave inappropriately and has to be reminded of classroom rules. 

I was wondering what this inappropriate behaviour was so when I was picking him up on the last day I asked the teacher what he'd been up to. 

"Well", she says, stoney faced, "he constantly feels the need to play tricks on the other children, which generally ends with tears. His favourite one is when a child goes to sit down on their chair he will pull the chair away so they fall straight onto the floor". 

At this point I couldn't help but laugh and she looked at me like I was a right bastard who should be condemning these actions, not sniggering away like my son does when he successfully plants another kid on their arse. 

Is it wrong that I feel nothing but pride?  Very Happy

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bwfc1958 wrote:My 4 year old had his last day in nursery at the end of last week and the day before he finished we got his school report for the year. It said he is very good most of the time but when he thinks the teacher isn't looking he has a tendency to behave inappropriately and has to be reminded of classroom rules. 

I was wondering what this inappropriate behaviour was so when I was picking him up on the last day I asked the teacher what he'd been up to. 

"Well", she says, stoney faced, "he constantly feels the need to play tricks on the other children, which generally ends with tears. His favourite one is when a child goes to sit down on their chair he will pull the chair away so they fall straight onto the floor". 

At this point I couldn't help but laugh and she looked at me like I was a right bastard who should be condemning these actions, not sniggering away like my son does when he successfully plants another kid on their arse. 

lol!

Extra pocket money for that young man, have you not got a few tricks you can teach him

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:My 4 year old had his last day in nursery at the end of last week and the day before he finished we got his school report for the year. It said he is very good most of the time but when he thinks the teacher isn't looking he has a tendency to behave inappropriately and has to be reminded of classroom rules. 

Imagine if it was your kid that was the one ending up in tears

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He'll soon get it knocked out of him in big school. 

Some boys don't enjoy being pranked. Shocked
My lads last day in infants tomorrow 1451965956emotion-bully_rtyco

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Boggersbelief wrote:

The thought had crossed my mind. 

Still bloody funny though.  Very Happy

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

I think the official educational term for it is bullery

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

I think the official educational term for it is bullery
The education system failed Nat though.

scottjames30 wrote:All the best for tomorrow, Johnny.
Cheers scott.  Sorry just seen this.  It was a tough one, only because he really liked this teacher and got a bit upset.

I tried to tell him he was a bury fan and not worth the tears but he wouldnt listen.

Very Happy

Quality.  Nothing wrong with a bit of tom foolery

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum