Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Offensive boob banner

+9
karlypants
Sluffy
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
bwfc71
Norpig
Mr Magoo
Bolton Nuts
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Offensive boob banner - Page 2 Empty Re: Offensive boob banner Sun Jan 05 2014, 22:38

boltonbonce wrote:
Breadman wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Ok, I'll remove all the tits!
That'll only leave me on the forum!

Boom boom!!

You here all week?
The dog act cancelled at short notice.

Ah, I see.

When's the bingo start?

Loving the new avatar, by the way but somebody should tell him he'll never got of the ground with that set-up.

Needs more feathers.

22Offensive boob banner - Page 2 Empty Re: Offensive boob banner Sun Jan 05 2014, 22:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's my Uncle Stan. He was always a bit of a puzzle. Under the influence of stolen firewater he attacked Salters sports shop in Farnworth and got away with 3 rugby balls and an Aston Villa shirt.He vanished 8 years ago after an attempt to gatecrash a meeting of the John Wayne appreciation society.

23Offensive boob banner - Page 2 Empty Re: Offensive boob banner Sun Jan 05 2014, 22:58

Them John Wayne fans can be mean.

I only said "Did you know he was actually called Marion? Yeah, a girl's name. How funny's that?" and they got all arsey about it and told me to "get off my horse and drink my milk."

Which was a bit odd, 'cos I wasn't on a horse and I was drinking Trophy bitter.....

Anyroad.......Hope Uncle Stan's doing ok, wherever he is.

24Offensive boob banner - Page 2 Empty Re: Offensive boob banner Sun Jan 05 2014, 23:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think he was sectioned under the mental health act. A fate that comes to many whites supporters.

25Offensive boob banner - Page 2 Empty Re: Offensive boob banner Sun Jan 05 2014, 23:10

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Well done for removing the banner. Every time I opened a page I had to scroll down the page a bit to make it go away.

By the way, could anybody work out which was the biggest tit?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

26Offensive boob banner - Page 2 Empty Re: Offensive boob banner Sun Jan 05 2014, 23:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Magoo.

27Offensive boob banner - Page 2 Empty Re: Offensive boob banner Mon Jan 06 2014, 01:32

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy 

28Offensive boob banner - Page 2 Empty Re: Offensive boob banner Mon Jan 06 2014, 10:30

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

boltonbonce wrote:Magoo.

affraid  affraid  ::FU::

29Offensive boob banner - Page 2 Empty Re: Offensive boob banner Mon Jan 06 2014, 11:51

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I didn't see them!! Any chance of a private viewing??

30Offensive boob banner - Page 2 Empty Re: Offensive boob banner Mon Jan 06 2014, 12:01

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Look in the Banner section.

31Offensive boob banner - Page 2 Empty Re: Offensive boob banner Mon Jan 06 2014, 13:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I am outraged that my breasts have been used on a banner.

If it happens again I will sue you all.

Twats.

32Offensive boob banner - Page 2 Empty Re: Offensive boob banner Mon Jan 06 2014, 13:19

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I missed the breasts. 

That would a real fillip for me, but alas not to be.

33Offensive boob banner - Page 2 Empty Re: Offensive boob banner Mon Jan 06 2014, 13:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I am outraged that my breasts have been used on a banner.

If it happens again I will sue you all.

Twats.

Are you mad because you didn't get any royalties?  Very Happy

34Offensive boob banner - Page 2 Empty Re: Offensive boob banner Mon Jan 06 2014, 13:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

Are you mad because you didn't get any royalties?  Very Happy

No, I'm mad because my perfect breasts have been used for titillation.

35Offensive boob banner - Page 2 Empty Re: Offensive boob banner Mon Jan 06 2014, 13:24

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

titillation, I didn't get any of that,

36Offensive boob banner - Page 2 Empty Re: Offensive boob banner Mon Jan 06 2014, 19:24

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'll bet there's much nicer tits on the RSPB site?

37Offensive boob banner - Page 2 Empty Re: Offensive boob banner Mon Jan 06 2014, 22:55

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Soul Kitchen wrote:I'll bet there's much nicer tits on the RSPB site?

There are -all member of the paridae family. The biggest are great tits (p.major)- but there also blue ones(p.caeralus) from not wearing a vest.. You can find azure ones(p.cyanus)- but they're rare. There  are a few sombre tits (p.lugubris). Up north you'll find a few  crested tits (p.cristatus)-  and if you're lucky you might spot some bearded tits (p(p.biarmicus). The best though are penduline tits ( (p.pendulinus) -Nat knows all about these as she claims ownership of a pair off these droopy specimens.

38Offensive boob banner - Page 2 Empty Re: Offensive boob banner Mon Jan 06 2014, 23:11

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Are the blue tits one's that have been left to swing free and are discoloured due to bruising?
Has the bearded tit got any links to the bearded clam or am I having a senior moment?

39Offensive boob banner - Page 2 Empty Re: Offensive boob banner Tue Jan 07 2014, 12:58

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Soul Kitchen wrote:Are the blue tits one's that have been left to swing free and are discoloured due to bruising?
Has the bearded tit got any links to the bearded clam or am I having a senior moment?

No they're too small to swing anywhere. And as for clams- yes -it's a senior moment. Clams can't fly. Tits like Nuts though

40Offensive boob banner - Page 2 Empty Re: Offensive boob banner Tue Jan 07 2014, 14:34

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

rammywhite wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:Are the blue tits one's that have been left to swing free and are discoloured due to bruising?

No they're too small to swing anywhere. And as for clams- yes -it's a senior moment. Clams can't fly. Tits like Nuts though

And don't nuts have an attraction to bearded clams? Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum