Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whites coach BETS AGAINST TEAM (and wins)

+15
finlaymcdanger
Norpig
Tigermin
luckyPeterpiper
aaron_bwfc
White84
Reebok Trotter
terenceanne
Culcheth_White
karlypants
boltonbonce
scottjames30
carrs
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sacked for this I hope. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great spirit within our club... Sack the cunt.

Why?

Yes, he's a thick twat for posting it on Facebook and yes he's obviously a knobhead because he's from Little Lever, but come on.......?

I'd say sack him if he'd actually backed us to win, as that'd show how he knows fuck all about football and so shouldn't be employed as a coach in a professional capacity.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's disrespectful to his employers. We already have enough people within the club that couldn't give a shite about us

carrs

David Lee
David Lee

Didn't he say DF lent him the money for the bet ? Now you know why the lads hit them high and wide last night after making it look realistic for a while. Wink

"It's disrespectful to his employers."

This is Bolton we're talking about, not North fucking Korea......

They don't all line up outside the West Stand in a morning and sing "The Wanderer" in front of a big picture of Eddie Davies, you know......

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree, Boggers , very unprofessional.

carrs

David Lee
David Lee

Breadman wrote:"It's disrespectful to his employers."

This is Bolton we're talking about, not North fucking Korea......

They don't all line up outside the West Stand in a morning and sing "The Wanderer" in front of a big picture of Eddie Davies, you know......
But it is true PG sits alone singing " I'm so Ronery" while stroking the white Manx pussy on his lap.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Never bet with your heart. The guy was betting on his own judgement. If you'd had to bet on that game to save your life,would you have backed the whites. I don't think so.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought they weren't allowed to bet anyway?

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Here's me thinking Dougie's name was going to crop up, instead I got some spotty kid who is probably getting paid about 12k a year at the club.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I need to be investigated too..... since I bet on us losing all our games....and I'm the secret source that Doogie uses to pick the team.  Thereby guarantees the result.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:I need to be investigated too..... since I bet on us losing all our games....and I'm the secret source that Doogie uses to pick the team.  Thereby guarantees the result.

You want to watch yourself. You are persona non grata with certain posters on here.

Stay safe and prosper.... :biggrin: 

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Twat and tit for going on Facebook £230 quid fuck me I'm no millionaire but I wouldn't be getting a woody on over winning £230.£2300 nice win yes but £230 quid and might get sacked thick as fuck,but as Breadman said He's from Little Lever thought they were still bartering down their.When did they get electricity for him to get a computer,and be on Facebook. lol!

carrs

David Lee
David Lee

He's got a fiver on Ngog to score on Saturday he isn't so daft after all. Sam told me about that one on Myspace.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

His only mistake was posting what he had done on a social media website. If he had kept his gob shut nobody would have been any the wiser. It's his money so he should be able to spend it how he pleases. It's not as if his bet had any bearing on the team.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Don't see what all the fuss is about really, every other fucker would have bet on QPR last night, this guy just happened to win on an accy and works for us too.

It's not exactly match fixing.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Dumb? Yes to post it on Facebook was VERY dumb indeed.

Sackable? No, not even slightly. He has no influence in the first team and there's no suggestion at all he's tried to corrupt the match. He made a small accumulator bet and won 230 pounds, not exactly a Far East syndicate is he? 

Personally I think he made a sensible bet, I wouldn't have gone for a BWFC win or even a draw. This is one more sign of the internet knee jerk crowd getting in a dither. 

What he wants to do with his own money on his own time is nothing to do with us or his job. 

If I was his boss I'd have a quiet word about being more careful what I post on my open FB page and leave it at that.

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

aaron_bwfc wrote:Don't see what all the fuss is about really, every other fucker would have bet on QPR last night, this guy just happened to win on an accy and works for us too.

It's not exactly match fixing.

:clap: I would back against us every week ffs , it was one part of a large random results bet. Leave the lad alone.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I've just read all the article, christ the guy bet £6! Not a kings fucking ransom is it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum