Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whites coach BETS AGAINST TEAM (and wins)

+15
finlaymcdanger
Norpig
Tigermin
luckyPeterpiper
aaron_bwfc
White84
Reebok Trotter
terenceanne
Culcheth_White
karlypants
boltonbonce
scottjames30
carrs
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i had a bet we would lose 2-0 last night, when we got one back late on i didn't know whether to cheer us on or throw the radio through the window. Bastards can't even lose properly and win me some money Mad

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i had a bet we would lose 2-0 last night, when we got one back late on i didn't know whether to cheer us on or throw the radio through the window. Bastards can't even lose properly and win me some money Mad

Laughing 

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shocking that people would bet against their own team.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Shocking that people would bet against their own team.
 so you would rather lose money and bet on us to win? we've won 6 games all season!

As i told you on the chatbox when you said exactly the same thing - head over heart. To be fair i didn't actually win anything anyway.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It wasn't directly aimed at you norpig

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:It wasn't directly aimed at you norpig

Hmm, you said the same thing to me on the chatbox last night when i said i had a bet on us losing.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I tend not to back against Bolton on principle but the guy was just having a small bet with an accumulator and he made a tidy profit on his £6 stake.

I certainly wouldn't lump this young man alongside the likes of John Higgins, Peter and Silvino Francisco and Bruce Grobbelaar.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i bet on us every week and don't always back us to get beat, feels like it though this season.

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

He is obviously as stupid as the majority of the players on our books these days. Unfortunately, they haven't been shown the door yet so why should we expect him to be?

Which reminds me... in addition to players having to pass a medical examination before signing for a new club, I think they should also have to sit an IQ test. The fans should of course have full access to the results.

This may shed a little light as to what's been going on at The Reebok for the past few years. I may be being a little too kind here but I reckon Zat Knight and co. amount to an average of something in the region of 15 or 16. In other words, stupid (no offense intended to anyone on here who is 16 or younger but you'll understand what I mean one day).

The sad part is, our Chairman thinks it's us, the fans, who are stupid. He may even give Matthew Dewhurst here a pat on the back for showing some initiative. But I doubt it. Twats!

Last edited by finlaymcdanger on Thu Jan 30 2014, 01:07; edited 1 time in total

Bolton Nuts

Admin

If he worked in the ticket office or in media room or hospitality or security or the club shop etc would anyone be saying he can't bet against us? He might not even be a Bolton fan.
I have worked at the academy this season, do I need to start watching what I bet on?
The first team have very little really to do with the academy at his level, they might as well be seperate clubs....

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Been stupid to back us to win, good luck to the guy.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't understand this backlash at all, the guy should be applauded.

And at 9am this morning he should be announced as our new Chairman - when was the last time Gartside made us £230?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
 when was the last time Gartside made us £230?

When he told us ''fans'' to put money into a bucket before entering through the turnstyle.

to pay for Nat's statue.

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:I can't understand this backlash at all, the guy should be applauded.

And at 9am this morning he should be announced as our new Chairman - when was the last time Gartside made us £230?
 sunny Maybe he could balance our books!

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

observer wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:I can't understand this backlash at all, the guy should be applauded.

sunny Maybe he could balance our books!
He'd need one hell of an accy for that. Like successfully betting Shergar will win the next Derby, West Ham will qualify for the Champions League, England will win the World Cup this summer AND Wayne Rooney will sign for Accrington Stanley tomorrow.  Laughing

When did Whittam get a statue?

Has the sculptor captured her wonky tits?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:When did Whittam get a statue?

It was inevitable that it would happen one day. I am Bolton's biggest fan and fountain of knowledge.

What....there's a fountain as well?

Does it play a tune like the ones at The Bellagio?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:What....there's a fountain as well?

Does it play a tune like the ones at The Bellagio?

You will find the fountain at the end of the rainbow with the pot of gold Breadman.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

You will find the fountain at the end of the rainbow with the pot of gold Breadman.

The pot of gold has gone. I spent it on new tits.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum