Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers

+23
cairocuz
Bolton Nuts
Banks of the Croal
bryan458
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
MartinBWFC
Copper Dragon
terenceanne
wessy
aaron_bwfc
rammywhite
Tigermin
Boggersbelief
Reebok_Rebel
scottjames30
Culcheth_White
karlypants
luckyPeterpiper
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

41Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Fri Feb 28 2014, 18:34

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

With the lack of cover in defence now Mills has got injured I reckon he will start tomorrow, Ream back at the centre of defence with Wheats.

42Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Fri Feb 28 2014, 19:13

Been wanting to see Ream and Wheater since we got relegated, best pairing IMO. Hopefully that's what Dougies got planned but for this weekend a lot will depend on Hutton's fitness.

43Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Fri Feb 28 2014, 20:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I actually think he will start. Even Dougie isn't stupid enough to bring back Knight.

44Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Fri Feb 28 2014, 21:38

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

God I hope you're right Natasha, I fear he'll go with Zat from the start though and put Hutton on the bench.  Mad

45Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Sat Mar 01 2014, 14:06

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Today's team: Bogdan, Baptiste, Knight, Wheater, Ream, Spearing, Kamara, Davies, Danns, Mason, Jutkiewicz.

Subs: Lonergan, Hutton, Hall, Eagles, CYL, Moritz, Trotter

46Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Sat Mar 01 2014, 14:56

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Radio stream for the game is shown on our Chatbox facility.

Think you may have to be a member to join though?

Simply click on the Chatbox 'box' at the bottom of the page - then click on the 'log in' link - and you're in!

If you are going to be come a member though please remember to VALIDATE your account from the link which is automatically suppled to your email address provided. Some systems tend to catch the message in your spam filter - so check there if you don't get our message by return.

Thank you

47Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Sat Mar 01 2014, 17:07

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

FOUR - NIL

Didn't we do well!

48Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Sat Mar 01 2014, 17:31

God game, good game.

49Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Sat Mar 01 2014, 17:36

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Unbelievable Jef, what's happened to us, we're destroying teams, I think we'll win every game until the end of the season from here on in.

Same team, same formation next week Freedman, you have left it too late though.

::bwfcfan:: 

50Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Sat Mar 01 2014, 17:38

Did you go, Scotty?

Was 4-0 an accurate reflection of how we played?

51Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Sat Mar 01 2014, 18:00

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:Did you go, Scotty?

I don't know if Scotty went but I did and I'd say yes it was breadman. If anything it could have been a couple more. What was especially encouraging about what I believe is the performance of the season is we never let up from the first kick to the last. I don't rate DF and think we're too reliant on loan signings as you already know but the team was set out perfectly and the tactics were spot on today. 

If an alien had just arrived on earth and hadn't seen a league table it would have thought we were the team pushing for the play offs and promotion while Blackburn were flirting with relegation. We didn't let them play, don't let anyone say they were rubbish or off the boil, we MADE them look rubbish and outplayed them all afternoon. 

Fair play to everyone on the pitch and to DF, this was a great performance all the way round.

52Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Sat Mar 01 2014, 18:02

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Top performance, why aint we played like this all season, ffs even Knight played well, im not convinced Though that Freedman will find some imaginative way to fuck things up.

53Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Sat Mar 01 2014, 18:03

Cheers, Pete.

I always knew Dougie would come good.

Never doubted him for a second.......

54Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Sat Mar 01 2014, 18:03

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:This will be 4-1 to the Rovers Premier League elect. WE ARE GOING UP!
You were almost right.  Laughing 

But going up? Blackburn?  :rofl: 

Funniest thing I've heard since the Venky's said they were football fans.  :rofl:

55Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Sat Mar 01 2014, 18:04

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:Did you go, Scotty?

I went and we fully deserved the 4-0 win.

Four cracking goals, thought Danns was Man of the Match.

56Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Sat Mar 01 2014, 18:05

Have you lot all just got off the same bus....? Very Happy

57Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Sat Mar 01 2014, 18:08

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:Cheers, Pete.

I always knew Dougie would come good.

Never doubted him for a second.......
I still don't rate him breadman. I don't like how he can't make the best out of our own players and we wind up reliant on loanees to perform because in the summer we're back to square one. Dougie is NOT the right man to take this club forward in my opinion. 

However, credit must be given where it's due and he deserves it today, he used the right formation and tactics and the players clearly understood what was expected of them as the result shows. The performance was virtually flawless and the plan was clearly to go after them from the off and KEEP going after them. It worked a treat, we looked a totally different outfit from the Millwall match and even better than we did against Watford. 

I half expected to see George Peppard sitting in the dugout with a big cigar and a grin on his face. Twisted Evil 

'I love it when a plan comes together.'  Laughing

58Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Sat Mar 01 2014, 18:11

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Excellent from 1 to 11 impossible to pick a man of the match all 11 played really well.

One off the line first half had goal written all over it, and Juke should have scored one on one with Robinson. anyone complains about this performance should be shot at dawn. 4-0 did not flatter us.

We made Rovers look really bad.

59Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Sat Mar 01 2014, 18:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great win,and big thanks to the guy in the WSU who handed my wallet in. Didn't leave his name.

60Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Sat Mar 01 2014, 18:18

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha, PLEASE do a Behind Enemy Lines for this one.  Laughing 

I dunno about anyone else but I really REALLY want to see what the blue and white dingles had to say about this especially after Bolton Hater's "prediction" don't you?  Twisted Evil  Laughing  :rofl:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum