Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season Tickets for 2014/15

+2
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Season Tickets for 2014/15 Empty Season Tickets for 2014/15 Wed Mar 05 2014, 17:11

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Average 3% increase apparently -

Slide show here -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Season Tickets for 2014/15 Empty Re: Season Tickets for 2014/15 Wed Mar 05 2014, 17:46

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

£30.43 per league game for the family ticket (2 kids 2 adults) if I renew before April 6th. Factor in the travel, food,and drink, match programmes and I'll be spending close to if not above twice that by the time I'm done.  Mad 

God I hope the football improves next season, looking at this I'd have to say it's bad value if it doesn't. I don't expect us to win every game or play like Barcelona every week but I think we have some right to expect some entertainment in return for this kind of money and that's been in short supply this season. I foresee much grovelling and many flowers purchased for my lovely lady in the next few days. I also foresee many, many afternoons spent carrying large numbers of heavy parcels and bags around shopping centres and much damage to my wallet from my lovely lady and my two sweet young daughters as payment for being allowed to purchase my season ticket.  Laughing

As the man said "It's gonna cost you chief."  Twisted Evil

3Season Tickets for 2014/15 Empty Re: Season Tickets for 2014/15 Wed Mar 05 2014, 18:09

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Its still a good deal watching a couple of international players, the chance of winning a free pie, getting shitfaced and having a bet.

4Season Tickets for 2014/15 Empty Re: Season Tickets for 2014/15 Wed Mar 05 2014, 21:29

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Well, I can't get leathered, not when I'm with the kids but I don't mind that so much. I never did see much point in swilling down gallons of booze knowing I'd have a screaming head and a bonfire in my belly later. That said I do take your point about the rest, however it's still a comparatively expensive way of spending my free time. I do love the club and right now I'm not quite at the point where I feel the only way to show it is to withhold my money so I'll be renewing my season ticket and in a way it's actually less expensive for me this time because for the last few years I was a lone dad with two kids. I now have Wendy and she does enjoy football so she might well come to some of the games next season. Sadly she's a Liverpool fan but I am working on converting her to the true faith and maybe if we play some good football next term that will help.  Very Happy 

Of course Dougie is likely to still be the manager so I don't know if I should hold out too much hope for that. After all, tapes of his 4-5-1 "strategy" were allegedly used as a cure for insomnia in extreme cases where all known drugs had failed and Lancet reputedly wanted to publish the results of the study that said it had been so effective the hospitals concerned were now unable to wake the patients up again.  Twisted Evil 

It's just a shame Wendy didn't come to the dingles match, that might well have helped with her conversion AND helped to convince her that it's a wise use of the money we'll spend.  Smile 

In the meantime Interflora are now on twenty four hour alert, ready to deliver my latest bribe I mean gift at a moment's notice while the local wine shop is currently ensuring they have sufficient stocks of her favourite Chardonnay at all times so she need never take a nice hot bath without a nice cold glass in her hand.  Laughing

5Season Tickets for 2014/15 Empty Re: Season Tickets for 2014/15 Thu Mar 06 2014, 17:26

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Whad'ya Know?

Two back to back home wins and season tickets for 2014/2015 are now on sale.

6Season Tickets for 2014/15 Empty Re: Season Tickets for 2014/15 Thu Mar 06 2014, 17:35

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

doffcocker wrote:Whad'ya Know?

Two back to back home wins and season tickets for 2014/2015 are now on sale.
doff, I doubt even Darkside could have planned it this way mate. Twisted Evil 

I realise he's a minion of Satan but the timing is PROBABLY a coincidence. Unless of course the bloke in charge of season ticket sales is a nice young man called Damian.  affraid

7Season Tickets for 2014/15 Empty Re: Season Tickets for 2014/15 Thu Mar 06 2014, 21:02

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

If DF continues the 4-4-2 which suits the current crop of players.Especially Spearing not having to venture too far (even though he scored Saturday )breaking up play letting Mavies n Danns do the attacking Mid bit n Juke n Mason up top .If he goes 4-2-3-1 or 4-5-1 whatever you want to call it vLeeds he needs shooting.He has found the formula FFS don't change it dougie.

8Season Tickets for 2014/15 Empty Re: Season Tickets for 2014/15 Sat Apr 05 2014, 18:35

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Early purchase deadline tomorrow, that goal from Mason was nicely timed.

Does anybody know exactly what time the deadline is?

9Season Tickets for 2014/15 Empty Re: Season Tickets for 2014/15 Sat Apr 05 2014, 18:45

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Deadline? what for?

10Season Tickets for 2014/15 Empty Re: Season Tickets for 2014/15 Sat Apr 05 2014, 18:54

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:Deadline? what for?

Early purchase discount. Also I don't think you can pay by direct debit if you leave it later than tomorrow.

11Season Tickets for 2014/15 Empty Re: Season Tickets for 2014/15 Sat Apr 05 2014, 18:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've spent my season ticket money on fanny re-growth treatment. Sorry Dougie.

12Season Tickets for 2014/15 Empty Re: Season Tickets for 2014/15 Sat Apr 05 2014, 18:58

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Deadline? what for?

Early purchase discount. Also I don't think you can pay by direct debit if you leave it later than tomorrow.

Well tell Gartside , from me i'll pay when I want, fucking deadline my arse.

13Season Tickets for 2014/15 Empty Re: Season Tickets for 2014/15 Sat Apr 05 2014, 19:01

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:I've spent my season ticket money on fanny re-growth treatment. Sorry Dougie.

Priorities.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum