Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

** Natasha's Mole Exclusive **

+10
carrs
NickFazer
doffcocker
rammywhite
wanderlust
observer
Reebok_Rebel
Hipster_Nebula
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41natasha - ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** - Page 3 Empty Re: ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Mon Mar 24 2014, 18:27

You've missed an "utter" out there, Wes.......

42natasha - ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** - Page 3 Empty Re: ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Mon Mar 24 2014, 18:48

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Fair enough Breadman

43natasha - ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** - Page 3 Empty Re: ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Mon Mar 24 2014, 18:49

You know what she's like......

She's nothing if not consistent. Very Happy

44natasha - ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** - Page 3 Empty Re: ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Wed Mar 26 2014, 11:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

According to my mole Billy Davies has turned down the opportunity to manage Bolton Wanderers saying "Bill Shankly couldn't turn this shower of shite into a decent team if he had £200m to spend".

Looks like Dougie will be at the helm for Saturday.

We are doomed.

45natasha - ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** - Page 3 Empty Re: ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Wed Mar 26 2014, 11:20

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:According to my mole Billy Davies has turned down the opportunity to manage Bolton Wanderers saying "Bill Shankly couldn't turn this shower of shite into a decent team if he had £200m to spend".

We are doomed.
If he watched yesterday's game, he woke up saying that.

46natasha - ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** - Page 3 Empty Re: ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Wed Mar 26 2014, 12:00

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wow he's turned down the job twice in 16 months now. 

You have to wonder whats going on here.

47natasha - ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** - Page 3 Empty Re: ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Wed Mar 26 2014, 12:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Wow he's turned down the job twice in 16 months now. 

You're right, I think we have to accept that Billy Davies is never going to take us to the promised land.

Imagine what could have been had Davies taken the manager's job, and Andy Johnson & Simeon Jackson both signed.

48natasha - ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** - Page 3 Empty Re: ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Wed Mar 26 2014, 12:12

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Wow he's turned down the job twice in 16 months now. 

You're right, I think we have to accept that Billy Davies is never going to take us to the promised land.

Imagine what could have been had Davies taken the manager's job, and Andy Johnson & Simeon Jackson both signed.

I think about it nightly.

49natasha - ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** - Page 3 Empty Re: ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Thu Mar 27 2014, 18:25

CEF

CEF
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I can tell you all that Nat's mole is 3mm in diameter and lives about 2 inches above her 'growler'.

50natasha - ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** - Page 3 Empty Re: ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Thu Mar 27 2014, 18:27

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

CEF wrote:I can tell you all that Nat's mole is 3mm in diameter and lives about 2 inches above her 'growler'.

Much closer to the truth. :agree: 

51natasha - ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** - Page 3 Empty Re: ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Thu Mar 27 2014, 19:10

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:According to my mole Billy Davies has turned down the opportunity to manage Bolton Wanderers saying "Bill Shankly couldn't turn this shower of shite into a decent team if he had £200m to spend".

We are doomed.
How convenient!! More chance your mole saw Freddy parrot face Davies.

52natasha - ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** - Page 3 Empty Re: ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Fri Mar 28 2014, 17:38

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

CEF wrote:I can tell you all that Nat's mole is 3mm in diameter and lives about 2 inches above her 'growler'.
OMG TMI as my daughters would say.  pale

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum