Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

*** BOLTON NUTS EXCLUSIVE ***

+7
Bolton Nuts
wessy
bwfc71
gloswhite
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1*** BOLTON NUTS EXCLUSIVE *** Empty *** BOLTON NUTS EXCLUSIVE *** Mon Oct 06 2014, 16:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

On Friday afternoon the players refused to leave the training ground after being told Jamie Fullarton would be in charge against Bournemouth.

Lead by Jay Spearing the players made it quite clear they wouldn't play for Fullarton.

Gartside relented and put Hughes in charge, which satisfied the players, at which point they went home to count their money.

Jimmy Phillips wasn't put in charge purely because he never sees the first team train since Dougie banned the youth players from using the Euxton training ground. Apparently this has caused a huge rift between the senior and youth set-ups. Freedman hadn't seen the youth team train for over a month.

It's clear Dougie was an extremely poor leader, but it's also clear the players think they can dictate to the board who is in charge. Expect Jay Spearing to be named player manager within the week.

2*** BOLTON NUTS EXCLUSIVE *** Empty Re: *** BOLTON NUTS EXCLUSIVE *** Mon Oct 06 2014, 16:51

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I read all this... "info" on another forum Nat. 

please remove the word exclusive.

3*** BOLTON NUTS EXCLUSIVE *** Empty Re: *** BOLTON NUTS EXCLUSIVE *** Mon Oct 06 2014, 16:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I read all this... "info" on another forum Nat. 

please remove the word exclusive.

I have something much more exclusive, but am just checking with the powers that be before posting.

4*** BOLTON NUTS EXCLUSIVE *** Empty Re: *** BOLTON NUTS EXCLUSIVE *** Mon Oct 06 2014, 16:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oh good, looking forward to that.

5*** BOLTON NUTS EXCLUSIVE *** Empty Re: *** BOLTON NUTS EXCLUSIVE *** Mon Oct 06 2014, 17:03

Something "much more exclusive"......?

Can you have degrees of exclusivity?

Surely, exclusivity is like uniqueness, ie something is or it isn't.

6*** BOLTON NUTS EXCLUSIVE *** Empty Re: *** BOLTON NUTS EXCLUSIVE *** Mon Oct 06 2014, 17:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've already told you who the next manager will be but that's just not good enough for some.

7*** BOLTON NUTS EXCLUSIVE *** Empty Re: *** BOLTON NUTS EXCLUSIVE *** Mon Oct 06 2014, 18:46

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I've already told you who the next manager will be but that's just not good enough for some.
Too much information. You've named at least 5 suspects so nobody knows who you are exclusively revealing.

8*** BOLTON NUTS EXCLUSIVE *** Empty Re: *** BOLTON NUTS EXCLUSIVE *** Mon Oct 06 2014, 20:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jay Spearing will be player manager. I can't make it any clearer.

9*** BOLTON NUTS EXCLUSIVE *** Empty Re: *** BOLTON NUTS EXCLUSIVE *** Mon Oct 06 2014, 20:57

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Bloody hell ! I hope you're wrong Nat. I don't think he's up to it.

10*** BOLTON NUTS EXCLUSIVE *** Empty Re: *** BOLTON NUTS EXCLUSIVE *** Mon Oct 06 2014, 20:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Bloody hell ! I hope you're wrong Nat. I don't think he's up to it.

Apparently Spearing all but runs the club behind the scenes. A bit like me on here.

11*** BOLTON NUTS EXCLUSIVE *** Empty Re: *** BOLTON NUTS EXCLUSIVE *** Mon Oct 06 2014, 21:04

Are you a scouse midget who can't accurately pass a football twenty yards as well.....?

12*** BOLTON NUTS EXCLUSIVE *** Empty Re: *** BOLTON NUTS EXCLUSIVE *** Mon Oct 06 2014, 21:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Are you a scouse midget who can't accurately pass a football twenty yards as well.....?

I see what you did there.

Don't do it again.

13*** BOLTON NUTS EXCLUSIVE *** Empty Re: *** BOLTON NUTS EXCLUSIVE *** Mon Oct 06 2014, 21:56

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Jay Spearing doesn't have the FIFA Coaching Certificates to be a manager, and that is the one criteria that cannot overlooked!

Last edited by bwfc71 on Mon Oct 06 2014, 22:07; edited 1 time in total

14*** BOLTON NUTS EXCLUSIVE *** Empty Re: *** BOLTON NUTS EXCLUSIVE *** Mon Oct 06 2014, 22:05

He's scouse. He nicked them

15*** BOLTON NUTS EXCLUSIVE *** Empty Re: *** BOLTON NUTS EXCLUSIVE *** Mon Oct 06 2014, 22:07

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:He's scouse. He nicked them

Thieving scouse bastard!

16*** BOLTON NUTS EXCLUSIVE *** Empty Re: *** BOLTON NUTS EXCLUSIVE *** Mon Oct 06 2014, 22:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Jay Spearing doesn't have the FIFA Coaching Certificates to be a manager, and that is the one criteria that cannot overlooked!

What do you think he was doing on his "holiday"?

17*** BOLTON NUTS EXCLUSIVE *** Empty Re: *** BOLTON NUTS EXCLUSIVE *** Mon Oct 06 2014, 22:10

bwfc71 wrote:Jay Spearing doesn't have the FIFA Coaching Certificates to be a manager, and that is the one criteria that cannot overlooked!
Thought it was just in the top divisions that you needed coaching licenses?

18*** BOLTON NUTS EXCLUSIVE *** Empty Re: *** BOLTON NUTS EXCLUSIVE *** Mon Oct 06 2014, 22:11

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Natasha Whittam wrote:
gloswhite wrote:Bloody hell ! I hope you're wrong Nat. I don't think he's up to it.

Apparently Spearing all but runs the club behind the scenes. A bit like me on here.

If that's the case, he's not done a very good job so far, has he?

19*** BOLTON NUTS EXCLUSIVE *** Empty Re: *** BOLTON NUTS EXCLUSIVE *** Mon Oct 06 2014, 22:22

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

OneFinFreedman wrote:
Thought it was just in the top divisions that you needed coaching licenses?

We are not in League 1, just yet!

To be fair I know Premier League and Championship require the certificates but not too sure about League 1 and 2.  I know Conference and lower they are not required.

20*** BOLTON NUTS EXCLUSIVE *** Empty Re: *** BOLTON NUTS EXCLUSIVE *** Mon Oct 06 2014, 23:06

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I was told on Thursday that Fullarton  was taking charge from a very reliable source, so was surprised to see Hughes on the bench. Looks like Nat's is a creditable account of what happened.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum