Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

T-Bone twerp proves his idiocy knows no bounds

+4
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
karlypants
luckyPeterpiper
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've been told NOT to use his name in public by a CPS lawyer but the pratt who t-boned my car has now proven he has less brain cells than Gary Megson's PR man. 

He did this by failing to appear at Chorley Magistrate's Court yesterday and when the local constabulary went to pay him a visit to suggest he get his backside to court pronto it turned out he's gone to Spain on holiday with his girlfriend and won't be back until a week on Saturday. Apparently he hasn't even told his lady that he was in any kind of trouble, ascribing the damage to his car to a blow out that made him hit a tree. 

I don't know exactly how this works now but when he gets back the local fuzz will be waiting for him with a warrant and he'll be banged up. Will they nick him at the airport? They haven't told me the details so I don't know how this works. Never been in trouble myself either (thank God) so I don't know how much more he's brought on himself with his latest idiocy.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

FFS! I am angry for you! I hope he comes back and then you can put this to bed mate!

As to this issue now I would have no clue, sorry.

I would have thought that maybe the police will be updated when he regains entry to the UK.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What I can say is that he isn't a millionaire due to the car he was driving so he has to return back to the UK when his money runs out at least!

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Apparently it's a holiday they booked ages ago, my guess is he stuck his head in the sand nd somehow hoped it would go away. The sergeant who went to his house told me the next door neighbour asked why the police were there and said it wasn't his fault he had a blow out and the 'poor boy' could have been killed running into a tree like that. Cops haven't told her any different but I think he's going to have a boat load of explaining to do when he gets back. 

Wendy said if I pulled a stunt like that with her I'd be history, no ifs or buts, lying like that and then causing all that embarrassment in front of family and friends would be enough for her to dump me like a shot. I think she feels sorry for his girlfriend because her own first hubby was like that, always trying to lie and hide behind lies instead of just saying "Yep, I got it wrong, sorry".

Unfortunately Pete, it's very unlikely the UK Border Clowns will be alerted to the fact that he's missed his appointment with The Beak.

A warrant will be issued for failing to attend court, but I doubt he'll get a visit from a S.W.A.T. team over this matter.

The plod will probably have left him a card with a number on it to call upon his return.

Which he will ignore and the local PCSO's will be dispatched to drag him in, tied to the back of their push-bikes.

You will get justice, but it might take a while.....

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope your wrong with that Breadders mate!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He definitely has his priorities wrong with buggering off on holiday when this is more important.

I reckon that he has been in touch with the law before and this is his holiday before prison maybe?

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karly that's what had the sergeant so annoyed. If he'd told the fuzz "Look I'm booked to go to Alicante for two weeks" They'd have set his court date later, waited till he got back because he wasn't seen as a flight risk or anything and this wasn't exactly Al Capone stuff. But by NOT telling them and failing to show up without a reasonable excuse he's made things worse for himself, I just don't know how much worse.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hope your recovery continues to be speedy Peter.

I think if your new best friend as driven into you pissed as a newt, without tax, told others a pack of lies about the new bump in his bonnet and now as knowingly failed to attend court, then you should expect more of the same 'two fingers up' to decent society attitude from him.

I would imagine his attitude is not that uncommon with people of a similar back ground as him, and that the police have their hands full dealing with our social dregs of society.

All you can do is keep up your end. Attend court when required and don't do anything stupid if and when he doesn't turn up again or he is fined threepence halfpenny and given a slap on the wrist for damn nearly killing you and yours.

Hopefully justice will be done in the end - but don't count on it.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hope your recovery is going well!

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I had steak tonight, not a t-bone.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He'll be in contempt of court and as such be subject to arrest at some point in time.
Bread mentions PCSO's, they might as well be in a Punch and Judy show with my own experience of these law enforcers. They are low cost and completely unknowing of the full extent of the law from what I've seen. Quite rightly called plastic policemen they'll do their bit and ultimately the proper policemen will sort it.
I suspect that this guy has been in scrapes before and knowsl full well the ramifications of his actions, justice will be served, but perhaps not before the clocks go back.
Keep your pecker up Peter, better to have ego bruised than badly broken bones. Patience will win the day.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A warrant for failing to appear at court would have been issued on the date of his first appearance. If it was not backed for bail then he will probably get his collar felt when he arrives back from holiday at Manchester Airport. If it is an afternoon flight arriving after 1pm, then he will remain in custody overnight and appear at the original Magistrates Court the following morning.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

PS. Mobile Scarecrows ( PCSO,s) cannot detain people on court warrants. It has to be a sworn in copper. If the police know when he is flying back to the UK it will be a simple matter to detain him. Somebody will be allocated the job and when he appears in court, as well as the offence for which he is charged, he will also get done for failing to appear.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

This fucker needs bail, after he gets bail, I suggest a visit from the ultras.

On a serious note Pete, I would pay this bellend a visit, and leave with a smile on my face, and make sure the only way he can get pissed again is through a drip.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:This fucker needs bail, after he gets bail, I suggest a visit from the ultras.

On a serious note Pete, I would pay this bellend a visit, and leave with a smile on my face, and make sure the only way he can get pissed again is through a drip.
I have to give you a clap for that!  :clap:  I really despise drink drivers as it is!

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:This fucker needs bail, after he gets bail, I suggest a visit from the ultras.

I have to give you a clap for that!  :clap:  I really despise drink drivers as it is!
Fucking hell karly I know I'm a bit of a twot, but giving me the clap is a b.......... ah err I see your giving me A clap...... doh, silly me.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Fucking hell karly I know I'm a bit of a twat, but giving me the clap is a b.......... ah err I see your giving me A clap...... doh, silly me.
 Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum