Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

West Ham vs Big Sam

+4
scottjames30
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
doffcocker
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1West Ham vs Big Sam Empty West Ham vs Big Sam Thu Mar 27 2014, 14:15

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sounds just like us and Megson.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26761549

2West Ham vs Big Sam Empty Re: West Ham vs Big Sam Thu Mar 27 2014, 14:22

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ungrateful Southern Jessies... not only Did Big Sam get them promoted but he will keep them there as well. They didn't do very well with Zola and his exciting style of play now did they?

3West Ham vs Big Sam Empty Re: West Ham vs Big Sam Thu Mar 27 2014, 14:37

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They are never going to accept him as Manager as he doesn't play 'the West Ham way' whatever that means. My boss is a Hammers fan and hates him with a passion and is always moaning about him and his Bolton rejects as he likes to call them.

4West Ham vs Big Sam Empty Re: West Ham vs Big Sam Thu Mar 27 2014, 14:43

Isn't this what the West Brom fans used to say about us when we were panning Mugson?

Just saying.......

5West Ham vs Big Sam Empty Re: West Ham vs Big Sam Thu Mar 27 2014, 14:45

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He doesnt play the West Ham way.

6West Ham vs Big Sam Empty Re: West Ham vs Big Sam Thu Mar 27 2014, 14:47

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They won the World Cup you know

7West Ham vs Big Sam Empty Re: West Ham vs Big Sam Thu Mar 27 2014, 14:53

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:Isn't this what the West Brom fans used to say about us when we were panning Mugson?

Just saying.......

Exactly what I was thinking.

Let's be fair, the West Ham fans know a damn site more than us.

It looks like he's doing an alright job on the surface, but I think they're just scraping results, playing crap football, even though he's had money to spend.

8West Ham vs Big Sam Empty Re: West Ham vs Big Sam Thu Mar 27 2014, 15:29

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

LEGEND.

9West Ham vs Big Sam Empty Re: West Ham vs Big Sam Thu Mar 27 2014, 15:32

doffcocker wrote:
Breadman wrote:Isn't this what the West Brom fans used to say about us when we were panning Mugson?

Just saying.......

Exactly what I was thinking.

Let's be fair, the West Ham fans know a damn site more than us.

It looks like he's doing an alright job on the surface, but I think they're just scraping results, playing crap football, even though he's had money to spend.

Bit of a difference though Megson wasn't getting results, Allardyce is. West ham aren't going to get any better than mid table, appointing Laudrup or Di Canio would probably take them down, I think they're deluded.

10West Ham vs Big Sam Empty Re: West Ham vs Big Sam Thu Mar 27 2014, 15:51

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:
Bit of a difference though Megson wasn't getting results, Allardyce is.

The table's very tight and misleading. It's one of them seasons where teams are 17th/18th one minute then 10th/11th the next. I remember the 08/09 season under Megson where we were midtable most of the time, even though we were shit and averaging just over a point a game.

11West Ham vs Big Sam Empty Re: West Ham vs Big Sam Thu Mar 27 2014, 15:58

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Come on, Sam, do us all a favour and get the soft twats relegated so we can go back to our guaranteed six easy points again next season.

West Ham vs Big Sam Sport-graphics-2003_737008a     West Ham vs Big Sam _39207321_hammers_fan203

West Ham vs Big Sam Dejected_west_ham_6_575810a

12West Ham vs Big Sam Empty Re: West Ham vs Big Sam Thu Mar 27 2014, 16:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

From the outside it looks like the Hotdog snatcher is doing a decent job at West Ham, but we're not the poor suckers who have to pay good money to watch it every week.

Let's face it, the last few years in the Premier League as a Bolton supporter were painful....mind-numbing football and squeezing the odd win off someone equally as shite.

At the end of the day fans want entertainment, most clubs simply don't offer it any longer as the amount of money in the game is breeding a load of Dougie Freedman's who go into every game hoping to avoid defeat, not to win.

13West Ham vs Big Sam Empty Re: West Ham vs Big Sam Thu Mar 27 2014, 16:38

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I think Allardyce got away with his boring tactics when he was here because the flair players we always had compensated for it.

It's not as easy to pick up really classy players on the cheap now, and he's struggled to win fans over everywhere he's been since.

Can you imagine if he came back here and had to start all over again? It wouldn't be long before everyone was bored of him, in my opinion.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum