Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cheaper than Messi

+5
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
Culcheth_White
gloswhite
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Cheaper than Messi - Page 2 Empty Re: Cheaper than Messi Mon Apr 14 2014, 13:20

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote: Who knows what he would do in a 4-4-2 with a bit of support and a decent run in the side.
That's the key IMO. Cavies is slow, but he can finish and has a decent shot. However our midfield has largely been unable to provide decent service this season and in a team struggling to retain possession which lacks the quality to maintain pressure in the final third, Cavies was largely anonymous for us. Perhaps when the summer transfer window is over we may have a different midfield - one that could justify Cavies' inclusion - but I suspect it won't happen as Dougie prefers Juke's strength and control or Beckford's pace - different types of main striker.
I imagine Cavies will be sold if possible.
Sordell has had chances at Charlton and hardly set the world on fire. A huge disappointment. Maybe one day he'll wake up and take a more professional approach to the game which will allow him to make use of his undoubted talent but I won't be holding my breath. If anyone would buy, he'd be sold at a huge loss.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum