Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

(Worst) Player off the Year

+11
Tigermin
karlypants
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
xmiles
boltonbonce
Norpig
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
bryan458
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21(Worst) Player off the Year - Page 2 Empty Re: (Worst) Player off the Year Thu Apr 17 2014, 19:20

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No you don't , I have been promised the job soon, you don't own me do you?

Now when I start doing the mods job, I won't pick favourites , that's for sure.

You'll have to watch what you say though, Nat.

22(Worst) Player off the Year - Page 2 Empty Re: (Worst) Player off the Year Thu Apr 17 2014, 21:51

terenceanne wrote:Being dead bottom a few months back and lingering in the bottom third most of the season probably counts as relegation fodder in my mind.

We have seen that we do have the players to rise up if they were used correctly from the start of the season...... just a little bit more gumption and less negative football....and we would be right there now as we speak.  Who else do you want to blame beside the Doog.

2 years in a row you've predicted relegation struggles, but you think we should be play offs? Doesn't make sense to have two predictions so far away to me.

23(Worst) Player off the Year - Page 2 Empty Re: (Worst) Player off the Year Fri Apr 18 2014, 08:22

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'd go for Knight as the worst player of the year because of his antics early on.
I'd also go for Knight as the best player of the year because of some of the shifts he's put in over the last few months.
Can I have my cake and eat it?

24(Worst) Player off the Year - Page 2 Empty Re: (Worst) Player off the Year Fri Apr 18 2014, 08:35

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Boggers says Sordell! A player who was scoring regularly in pre season and got shipped out by The Genius! Makes loads of sense even if it was tongue in cheek ;-)

25(Worst) Player off the Year - Page 2 Empty Re: (Worst) Player off the Year Fri Apr 18 2014, 09:09

JAH wrote:Boggers says Sordell! A player who was scoring regularly in pre season and got shipped out by The Genius!

Surely you're joking? You want to include pre season for judging a players performance?

Oh dear.

26(Worst) Player off the Year - Page 2 Empty Re: (Worst) Player off the Year Fri Apr 18 2014, 10:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

Surely you're joking? You want to include pre season for judging a players performance?

Oh dear.

You think pre-season is for not judging players?

Surely if a player is scoring hatfuls of goals in pre-season you pick him when the real season starts?

27(Worst) Player off the Year - Page 2 Empty Re: (Worst) Player off the Year Fri Apr 18 2014, 10:21

You've missed my point. JAH is arguing that Sordell shouldn't be considered one of the worst players of the season because he got a couple in pre season, I'm saying that has nothing to do with it.

Sordell was got rid of to free up some wages judging by Sordell's performances at Charlton it's been the right choice.

28(Worst) Player off the Year - Page 2 Empty Re: (Worst) Player off the Year Fri Apr 18 2014, 10:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
Sordell was got rid of to free up some wages judging by Sordell's performances at Charlton it's been the right choice.

He's scored more goals than Ngog, who you raved about.

29(Worst) Player off the Year - Page 2 Empty Re: (Worst) Player off the Year Fri Apr 18 2014, 10:31

Resorting to lies to cover yourself, appalling. You've been given free reign on this site for too long now, I'm starting a bring back Largehat campaign, he'll put you back in your place.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum