Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is this site secure from this?

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Is this site secure from this? Empty Is this site secure from this? Thu Apr 17 2014, 08:11

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Last edited by scottjames30 on Thu Apr 17 2014, 08:25; edited 1 time in total

2Is this site secure from this? Empty Re: Is this site secure from this? Thu Apr 17 2014, 08:22

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you're wondering whether to change your password elsewhere, here is a list of which sites may have been hit.

http://mashable.com/2014/04/09/heartbleed-bug-websites-affected/

3Is this site secure from this? Empty Re: Is this site secure from this? Thu Apr 17 2014, 10:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

We don't get involved with passwords, it's the people we rent the site off who deal with all that. It's more than likely that even they are to small to have been a hacking target and if you use some of the larger sites that have been listed as being compromised  and you use the same password, then you've probably had your details taken already.

To be honest, for this reason alone there's not much point in crowing that our site as not been hit, like some forums have, as they are to small to be targeted in the first place and it's more than likely the hackers have already got your details from the big sites they have hit if you use the same details to register with.

In fact it probably leads people into a false sense of security that they have not been effected when the opposite could well be true if they have had their details taken elsewhere and they had not concidered this possibility.

4Is this site secure from this? Empty Re: Is this site secure from this? Thu Apr 17 2014, 10:17

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just change your passwords to be safe.

5Is this site secure from this? Empty Re: Is this site secure from this? Thu Apr 17 2014, 10:41

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How do you change your password?

6Is this site secure from this? Empty Re: Is this site secure from this? Thu Apr 17 2014, 10:51

Scott,

E-Mail me your bank account details and your current password and I'll sort it for you.

Happy to help.

7Is this site secure from this? Empty Re: Is this site secure from this? Thu Apr 17 2014, 10:51

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

8Is this site secure from this? Empty Re: Is this site secure from this? Thu Apr 17 2014, 10:52

Scott,

Ignore BTID and send me the details I requested immediately.

9Is this site secure from this? Empty Re: Is this site secure from this? Thu Apr 17 2014, 10:54

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Scott,

E-Mail me your bank account details and your current password and I'll sort it for you.

Happy to help.

Sorry, you're on my foes list.

10Is this site secure from this? Empty Re: Is this site secure from this? Thu Apr 17 2014, 10:57

How can you read my comments then?

See, you're already compromised.

Send those details now.

11Is this site secure from this? Empty Re: Is this site secure from this? Thu Apr 17 2014, 11:00

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've just had a phone-call I've won £200k, they've took my details and everything, its definitely me , they confirmed it .

:drinks:

12Is this site secure from this? Empty Re: Is this site secure from this? Thu Apr 17 2014, 12:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's nothing. I've won 10 Million quid. A nice man emailed me from Nigeria and told me. When I've sent him £20,000 to facilitate the transfer I'll be in clover. So long suckers.

13Is this site secure from this? Empty Re: Is this site secure from this? Thu Apr 17 2014, 17:34

boltonbonce wrote:That's nothing. I've won 10 Million quid. A nice man emailed me from Nigeria and told me. When I've sent him £20,000 to facilitate the transfer I'll be in clover. So long suckers.

Are you Bob Servant?  Very Happy

14Is this site secure from this? Empty Re: Is this site secure from this? Thu Apr 17 2014, 17:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:That's nothing. I've won 10 Million quid. A nice man emailed me from Nigeria and told me. When I've sent him £20,000 to facilitate the transfer I'll be in clover. So long suckers.

Are you Bob Servant?  Very Happy
Sadly not. Loved the series though.

15Is this site secure from this? Empty Re: Is this site secure from this? Thu Apr 17 2014, 17:43

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They said that my money will be in just after mid-night.

I'm going to wait up, i'm ordering my pizza at half eleven, i'm one lucky bastard me.

16Is this site secure from this? Empty Re: Is this site secure from this? Thu Apr 17 2014, 17:48

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oi Scott,why is Bread on your foes list? He's one of our top Ultras (CD flinging division). We can't have internal strife,it's bad for morale. Up the BUM! :shootinggun:

17Is this site secure from this? Empty Re: Is this site secure from this? Thu Apr 17 2014, 17:49

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's not on my foes list, I was taking the piss, he's one of the best imo.

18Is this site secure from this? Empty Re: Is this site secure from this? Thu Apr 17 2014, 17:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:He's not on my foes list, I was taking the piss, he's one of the best imo.
Had me worried there. I almost called an emergency meeting.

19Is this site secure from this? Empty Re: Is this site secure from this? Thu Apr 17 2014, 17:53

I'm filling up here....... :falltopieces:

20Is this site secure from this? Empty Re: Is this site secure from this? Thu Apr 17 2014, 17:54

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No, i'm sure Bread knows that I take the piss, he's a funny guy really.

Up The Bum.  ::bigmachinegun::

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum