Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is this site secure from this?

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Is this site secure from this? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is this site secure from this? Thu Apr 17 2014, 17:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll miss you all when I collect my money and move to a foreign land.

22Is this site secure from this? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is this site secure from this? Thu Apr 17 2014, 17:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:That's nothing. I've won 10 Million quid. A nice man emailed me from Nigeria and told me. When I've sent him £20,000 to facilitate the transfer I'll be in clover. So long suckers.
I get these quite often in my mailbox, I have often thought about replying to them and winding them up to be honest Very Happy

23Is this site secure from this? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is this site secure from this? Thu Apr 17 2014, 18:03

karlypants wrote:

I get these quite often in my mailbox, I have often thought about replying to them and winding them up to be honest Very Happy

Google that name I posted in a comment earlier.

24Is this site secure from this? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is this site secure from this? Thu Apr 17 2014, 18:04

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm going to have two weeks off, then go on the piss round Bolton with my £200k , you're all invited.

We're going to have one big piss-up.

I'll buy us all a ticket too, in the crazy corner, to our next home game, I bet we have better chavs then them ,  we'll play the Streaker game, '' the one that finishes five pints '' LAST''.

Has to run on the pitch ''Naked'' and hug the ref.

Its going to be good. :good:

25Is this site secure from this? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is this site secure from this? Thu Apr 17 2014, 18:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can I bring my bison?

26Is this site secure from this? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is this site secure from this? Thu Apr 17 2014, 18:54

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is that your gay son?
 (drinks are on me)
Anyway, lets celebrate .

27Is this site secure from this? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is this site secure from this? Thu Apr 17 2014, 22:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
karlypants wrote:

I thought I replied to this but it appears not.

Do you mean Bob Servant?

I'm not sure what the link is mate?

28Is this site secure from this? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is this site secure from this? Fri Apr 18 2014, 00:39

karlypants wrote:
Breadman wrote:
karlypants wrote:

I thought I replied to this but it appears not.

Do you mean Bob Servant?

I'm not sure what the link is mate?
Yes, Bob's yer uncle.

He knows how to deal with these Nigerian chancers.....

Delete This Message At Your Peril...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum