Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would You Be The Bolton Wanderers Manager.

+7
NickFazer
terenceanne
karlypants
Mr Magoo
Angry Dad
BoltonTillIDie
scottjames30
11 posters

Reply to topic

Swap, or stay.

Would You Be The Bolton Wanderers Manager. Vote_lcap38%Would You Be The Bolton Wanderers Manager. Vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]
Would You Be The Bolton Wanderers Manager. Vote_lcap62%Would You Be The Bolton Wanderers Manager. Vote_rcap 62% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Would you swap your job , for the Managers job ''Today'' but you'll only get the wage that you currently get with your job , no bonuses , nothing extra.

BWFC manager.

Or your current job.

Same wage, nothing extra.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Too right - piece of piss! Wink

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Not a chance.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

No way

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Me neither, wouldn't want the stress.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd do it.

I'd give it a go, apparently all you need to do is 'give the kids a chance' and give Jimmy Phillips the Assistant Manager's job and you'll be a fans favourite regardless of results.

If by some misfortune it didn't pan out I'd be walking away with a nice pay off.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

A Chimpanzee could pick a better team for the most part.  Put the players names in a hat and have the Chimp draw the names out.

I'll do it for half my salary ...... I'll have Natasha for assistant manager to motivate the troops while I sit in the director box with Phil watching us hammer this league.

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Would I have to work Saturday's, as currently its my day off??

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

NickFazer wrote:Would I have to work Saturday's, as currently its my day off??

Laughing

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I'd take the job to just piss Knight off, start him then drag him off after 5minutes.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

No thank you.

There's plenty who carry grudges just on internet footy forums, God knows what fruitcakes there are in the real world.

I'd happily do the job on the stupid wages they get - Christ, Coyles made millions in just a year from cocking us up, then Wigan - but I'm not prepared to put myself or my family through all the abuse and threats from the retards out there just for the same money I earn now.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Sluffy wrote:I'd happily do the job on the stupid wages they get.

:drinks: 

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

I'd do it.

Three half-days a week in a track-suit, poncing about with a football and some cones.....seriously?

"Run round and kick people!"

"Get tight!"

"Track back, you lazy bastard!"

"Push wide, for fucks sake!"

"Put that can down! It's Sunday morning you piss-head!"

"Let the ball do the work!"

"The best way to beat a man is to pass the ball - it's faster than him!"

"For Gods' sake don't leave Baptiste exposed in the box because we all know what will happen....!"

Piece of piss and I'd do it tomorrow.....

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:No thank you.

There's plenty who carry grudges just on internet footy forums, God knows what fruitcakes there are in the real world.

I'd happily do the job on the stupid wages they get - Christ, Coyles made millions in just a year from cocking us up, then Wigan - but I'm not prepared to put myself or my family through all the abuse and threats from the retards out there just for the same money I earn now.

exactly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum