Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 0-1 Leicester

+24
Angry Dad
doffcocker
Tigermin
Norpig
bryan458
Soul Kitchen
Keegan
Boggersbelief
Culcheth_White
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
terenceanne
Jack Russell
Bolton Nuts
Reebok_Rebel
rammywhite
White84
aaron_bwfc
wanderlust
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
karlypants
28 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Bolton 0-1 Leicester  Empty Bolton 0-1 Leicester Sun Apr 20 2014, 12:53

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Our next up and coming match is against Leicester City at home on Tuesday with an 8pm kick-off.

Leicester's last 4 results:

• Leicester 1-0 QPR
  • Reading 1-1 Leicester
  • Leicester 1-4 Brighton
  • Leicester 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday

With Bolton continuing on their unbeaten run and Leicester already promoted, how do you think we will do?

Do you feel we will get tonked or do you think Leicester will be away with the fairies after being crowned the champions?

Last edited by karlypants on Sun Apr 20 2014, 12:54; edited 1 time in total

2Bolton 0-1 Leicester  Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Leicester Sun Apr 20 2014, 12:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ref watch: Webb to take the whistle

David Webb will oversee Wanderers’ clash with Leicester City on Tuesday evening.

An experienced official with over seven seasons in the professional game, Webb has taken charge of 34 games so far this term, brandishing 103 yellow and one red card in the process.

Having been the man in the middle for Rotherham’s stalemate with Bradford City on Good Friday, the Lancashire based referee officiated Wanderers’ 1-1 draw with Ipswich Town at the Reebok Stadium last October.

David Storrie and Steven Copeland will run the line, while Richard Bartlett is the fourth official.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3Bolton 0-1 Leicester  Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Leicester Sun Apr 20 2014, 13:24

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Probably a draw but who knows.

4Bolton 0-1 Leicester  Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Leicester Sun Apr 20 2014, 13:38

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

One team on holiday, and the other not exerting themselves. Looks like a draw to me. (not sure which team is which now I look at the comment)

5Bolton 0-1 Leicester  Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Leicester Sun Apr 20 2014, 14:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

0-3. Bolton won't score, we all know that, just a case of how many Leicester want to score.

6Bolton 0-1 Leicester  Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Leicester Sun Apr 20 2014, 14:48

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think it'll be a good game this, if ifs anything like the first half, off the reverse fixture we'll see end to end attacking .

I'm going 2-2. Freedman will want to see how his team can come across the Champions, so the team will be up for this one, unlike the Charlton game.

I shall be attending this one , as it should be a cracker.

7Bolton 0-1 Leicester  Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Leicester Mon Apr 21 2014, 11:37

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leicester showed against QPR that the squad aren't relaxing yet as they have Premiership contracts to fight for. They had a hangover blip against Brighton but I think they're back now.
Very difficult tie and I'd be happy if we get a draw.

8Bolton 0-1 Leicester  Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Leicester Mon Apr 21 2014, 13:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Preview: Leicester City

Setting The Scene

Wanderers welcome top of the table Leicester City to the Reebok Stadium on Tuesday evening looking to extend their unbeaten run in the league to eight matches.

With just one defeat in the Whites’ last 13 outings, Dougie Freedman’s side host the soon to be promoted Foxes with Nigel Pearson’s side still looking to wrap up the Championship title.

A fixture which produced a 0-0 draw the last time the two sides met at BL6, this season’s earlier meeting at the King Power Stadium resulted in a true classic as Wanderers emerged on the wrong side of a 5-3 thriller.

With Leicester looking for three points which will clinch a top of the table finish in the league table though, the Whites will have to be on the top of their game under the Reebok floodlights.

Team News

Medo Kamara will be hoping to make a return to the matchday squad after sitting out Friday’s clash with Charlton at The Valley due to illness, while Andre Moritz is expected to miss out with hamstring injury.

Long term absentees Joe Riley, Stuart Holden, Marc Tierney and Darren Pratley however all remain sidelined.

Opposition Camp

Due to return to the top flight of English football for the first time in a decade come August, it has certainly been a year to remember for Leicester City.

Having been denied a spot in last season’s Play-Off Final in the cruellest of fashions against Watford last May, the Foxes quickly put their heartache behind them with an impressive domestic campaign.

A team which last enjoyed Premier League football in 2004, Leicester have since experienced difficult times as they dropped down to League One briefly before returning to the second tier.

Now set to challenge amongst England’s elite however, the East Midlands outfit will be hoping that their form during the current season can continue as they prepare to return to England's top flight.

One To Watch

Currently heading up the Foxes’ goalscoring charts with 21 strikes this season, Wanderers will have to be on their guard to deny David Nugent on Tuesday evening.

A reliable front man throughout his career, the 28-year-old has certainly settled into life at the King Power Stadium since his move there in the summer of 2011.

Having begun his career with spells in both Liverpool and Bury’s youth academies, Nugent then proceeded to spend three seasons with the Shakers as a professional before joining Preston North End in January 2005.

The striker's time at Deepdale earned his cult hero status amongst the terraces, with Portsmouth spending £6 million to take him to the south coast just two years later.

His spell with the Fratton Park outfit yielded an FA Cup medal in May 2008, but just a year later Nugent joined Burnley on loan before returning to Portsmouth to see out the remainder of his contract, moving to Leicester the following summer.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

9Bolton 0-1 Leicester  Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Leicester Mon Apr 21 2014, 14:30

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I think we're going to nick a win, 3-2 tomorrow night. Nugent to bag a brace for them but Danns and Juke to get our 3 goals.

Having said that if they score first it could quite easily be a battering.

10Bolton 0-1 Leicester  Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Leicester Mon Apr 21 2014, 19:15

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

NUGENT TO BRACE A BAG IN FOR A GOOD NIGHT NATASHA

11Bolton 0-1 Leicester  Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Leicester Mon Apr 21 2014, 19:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You sick bastard.

12Bolton 0-1 Leicester  Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Leicester Mon Apr 21 2014, 19:31

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Burnley are closing in on them ands they'll want to finish as champions. They'll tom us.0-2.
Seasons finished for us.

Moyes to replace Freedman!!

13Bolton 0-1 Leicester  Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Leicester Mon Apr 21 2014, 19:51

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can see a draw tomorrow.

My prediction: 1-1

14Bolton 0-1 Leicester  Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Leicester Mon Apr 21 2014, 20:26

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm looking forward to relegating Birmingham city more...

15Bolton 0-1 Leicester  Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Leicester Mon Apr 21 2014, 21:03

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Who would I pick I hear you scream!

Bogdan (the penalty master)

Baptiste Mills Wheater Ream

Danns Medo Spearing Mavies (is he fit?)

Juke Beckford

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

16Bolton 0-1 Leicester  Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Leicester Tue Apr 22 2014, 19:24

Jack Russell

Jack Russell
David Lee
David Lee

2-1 Bolton Juke

17Bolton 0-1 Leicester  Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Leicester Tue Apr 22 2014, 19:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BWFC Team: Bogdan, Wheater, Mills, Knight, White, Ream, Spearing, Trotter, Lee, Hall, Jutkiewicz

Subs: Lonergan, Beckford, Robinson, Threlkeld, Kellett, Iliev, Lester

18Bolton 0-1 Leicester  Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Leicester Tue Apr 22 2014, 19:39

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leicester: Schmeichel, De Laet, Morgan, Wasilewski, Konchesky, Knockaert, James, Drinkwater, King, Mahrez, Nugent

Subs: Hammond, Dyer, Moore, Taylor-Fletcher, Logan, Phillips, Wood

19Bolton 0-1 Leicester  Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Leicester Tue Apr 22 2014, 19:41

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I presume White must be one of our young lads?  ..... nice of Doog to play him against the best team in the division....and one up front again at home.  Shocked 

Maybe some of the other lads will get on if we go down 0-4

20Bolton 0-1 Leicester  Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Leicester Tue Apr 22 2014, 19:51

Looking at the team I have no clue on formation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum