Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Today Might Be My Last Day Supporting BWFC

+14
NickFazer
Bolton Nuts
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
cairocuz
Hipster_Nebula
Triumph
Sluffy
gloswhite
scottjames30
Soul Kitchen
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Fucking conference north your having a larff stinky pissers.Now it's summer your at least ten stone over weight do some exercise and  as your rich get some plastic surgeon to slice the meat that can feed Scott's dog off your fannyslack/droopy draws.So fuck off fr om me and fuck off from him shit ground no fans we hate Chorley.Natrasha bullshitteris dead long live the Wanderers.Hope Chorley get a four figure attendance next year.Shit club no fans.Born to be a white always be a white i.Magpies are thieving cunts? Now fuk off forever Whittam you would have slept with a German in occupied France.Shave her head.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:Fucking conference north your having a larff stinky pissers.Now it's summer your at least ten stone over weight do some exercise and  as your rich get some plastic surgeon to slice the meat that can feed Scott's dog off your fannyslack/droopy draws.So fuck off fr om me and fuck off from him shit ground no fans we hate Chorley.Natrasha bullshitteris dead long live the Wanderers.Hope Chorley get a four figure attendance next year.Shit club no fans.Born to be a white always be a white i.Magpies are thieving cunts? Now fuk off forever Whittam you would have slept with a German in occupied France.Shave her head.

Translation?

What sort of a twat goes on Granada Reports in a jumper but no shirt?

Wanker.

And he's got shit hair......

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote: Whittam you would have slept with a German in occupied France.Shave her head.

That made me chuckle.  Smile 

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just back from Chorley FC's 2-0 thrashing of Stalybridge Celtic. Up to 4th in the league.

Once again I urge lovers of real football to give CFC a chance. They play with two wingers whose sole aim is to get down the wing and supply crosses to the big number 9 (Dean) in the middle. Simple and effective. No diamonds anywhere to be seen.

WE ARE GOING UP!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm Chorley now, when is their next home game.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:I'm Chorley now, when is their next home game.

Barrow away on Monday, Brackley at home on Saturday.

We'll be playing Bolton in a league game in two years.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum