Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Joey Barton on Question Time

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Joey Barton on Question Time Empty Joey Barton on Question Time Fri May 30 2014, 01:25

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

You just knew that good old Joey wouldn't let anybody down didn't you. Question Time really needs to review it's standards if it's dumbed itself down enough to allow thick prats like Barton to appear on the panel. Here's the loveable rogue comparing voting for UKIP with picking the best of 4 ugly birds at the end of the night .  Laughing  Laughing 
Joey's starring role starts at about 4;10 in.
Brilliant!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyiW9RIIgDQ

Last edited by Hip Priest on Fri May 30 2014, 16:51; edited 1 time in total

2Joey Barton on Question Time Empty Re: Joey Barton on Question Time Fri May 30 2014, 11:16

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I think scottjames said similar a few days ago re ukip and picking the best of 4 girls...

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

3Joey Barton on Question Time Empty Re: Joey Barton on Question Time Fri May 30 2014, 12:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't see what all the fuss is about.

He wasn't picking on anyone in particular and he got his point across.

He was less slimy than Piers Morgan.

4Joey Barton on Question Time Empty Re: Joey Barton on Question Time Fri May 30 2014, 12:34

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I would rather go for a beer with Morgan I'd enjoy winding him up but I'd cut the blood supply to what bit of brain Barton's got.

5Joey Barton on Question Time Empty Re: Joey Barton on Question Time Fri May 30 2014, 15:15

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:He was less slimy than Piers Morgan.
A mouthful of slug-infested dead eel with a runny nose is less slimy than Piers Morgan.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum