Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would You Change Your Name?

+4
Reebok Trotter
Boggersbelief
Mr Magoo
scottjames30
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Would You Change Your Name? Empty Would You Change Your Name? Sun Jun 22 2014, 19:53

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sam Matterface  Laughing

2Would You Change Your Name? Empty Re: Would You Change Your Name? Sun Jun 22 2014, 20:13

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

You have done this before, and it didn't turn out well for you.

3Would You Change Your Name? Empty Re: Would You Change Your Name? Sun Jun 22 2014, 20:17

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Learn from your mistakes, wentworth

4Would You Change Your Name? Empty Re: Would You Change Your Name? Sun Jun 22 2014, 20:17

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

5Would You Change Your Name? Empty Re: Would You Change Your Name? Sun Jun 22 2014, 21:09

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've had a brain fart and my mind has gone blank but I'm sure there is a BBC weatherman whose surname is Shaggerknacker! ( or something similar )

6Would You Change Your Name? Empty Re: Would You Change Your Name? Sun Jun 22 2014, 23:30

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:I've had a brain fart and my mind has gone blank but I'm sure there is a BBC weatherman whose surname is Shaggerknacker! ( or something similar )

ahhh  you mean one of the more entertaining and, actually, quite knowledgeable BBC weather forecasters - Tomasz Schafernaker

Last edited by bwfc71 on Mon Jun 23 2014, 18:47; edited 1 time in total

7Would You Change Your Name? Empty Re: Would You Change Your Name? Mon Jun 23 2014, 06:53

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's him!

8Would You Change Your Name? Empty Re: Would You Change Your Name? Mon Jun 23 2014, 13:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i once met a vicar called Reverend Cockshoot! he must have heard plenty of sniggers on a Sunday morning.

9Would You Change Your Name? Empty Re: Would You Change Your Name? Mon Jun 23 2014, 21:40

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Is "Hugh Geddich" available?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

10Would You Change Your Name? Empty Re: Would You Change Your Name? Mon Jun 23 2014, 21:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What about Hugh Jampton?

11Would You Change Your Name? Empty Re: Would You Change Your Name? Mon Jun 23 2014, 21:43

Norma Snipples.

12Would You Change Your Name? Empty Re: Would You Change Your Name? Mon Jun 23 2014, 21:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Connie Lingus.

13Would You Change Your Name? Empty Re: Would You Change Your Name? Mon Jun 23 2014, 22:06

Dixie Normoss

14Would You Change Your Name? Empty Re: Would You Change Your Name? Mon Jun 23 2014, 22:20

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Isaac Hunt. ( Next sponsor )

15Would You Change Your Name? Empty Re: Would You Change Your Name? Sun Aug 10 2014, 23:47

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Or his brother Mike Hunt and his good friend Dick Hung-Lo.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum