Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If you were elected to be PM what would you change?

+6
Bollotom2014
xmiles
boltonbonce
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

With all this talk of politics at the moment I thought It would be good to see what policies etc would be their priorities if they were elected Prime minister.

So what would you change that you feel strongly about and why?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Everyone over 12 and under 25 rounded up and shot.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ban on mobile phones.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can buy whey 5kg tub for £5.00.

Sex at work is allowed.

Higher taxes for pbtoty winners

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

ST George's day is a Bank Holiday.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

An annual 'Brucie' Day.

I would ban reality TV shows.

Apart from I'm A Celeb - that one's mint.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Abolish the non-dom rule (a uniquely British tax avoidance device that enables rich bastards to pay very little or no tax while living in the UK).

Gordon Brown (remember him?) promised to abolish it when he was in opposition but did absolutely nothing during the 10 years when he was either Chancellor of the Exchequer or Prime Minister.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another serious thread trashed again I see Apart from Xmiles post! :cop:

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Another serious thread trashed again I see Apart from Xmiles post! :cop:
And mine. 
He'll be on a stamp in the next few years too.

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Zero hours contracts banned and every one on one be given a thousand pounds compo. Living wage of around £10 to be used instead of the highwaymans' National Minimum wage.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Stop the £8/9 billion a year foreign aid.

And build a few hospitals and schools with it.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Stop all foreign aid until we have eradicated poverty in our own backyard.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Free breast alignment on the NHS.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Free breast alignment on the NHS.

Don't forget the burnt front bottom department.

Straight "In / Out" referendum on continued EU membership within the first 100 days of government.

It'd be a resounding "In" vote and we could put the whole stupid argument to bed once and for all.

And that'd be the end of UKIP.

karlypants wrote:Another serious thread trashed again I see Apart from Xmiles post! :cop:

Mine is extremely serious thanks

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:ST George's day is a Bank Holiday.

Why celebrate a bloke who never visited this country? 

He was born into a Muslim family in Palestine when it was part of the Ottoman Empire with a Palestinian mother and Turkish father.  He served in the Roman army, although the they refused his conversion to Christianity - an invading force that had nothing but genocide when the Romans invaded other lands!

St George is one of only a handful of saints that is mentioned and revered in both Christian faiths and Islamic faiths.  Also patron saint of about 20 countries which include Russia, Greece, India and Syria.

If he was around today and under the points system he would not be allowed into the UK, never mind be the patron saint of the country!!!!

What I would do if I became pm:
- Take all public transport into not-for profit ownership and under a governing body that would review reliability
- Buy complete new trains for the Northern and Midland networks and move the pacers on the busiest London lines
- Remove the Financial Fair Play
- Take the FA out of FIFA and set up a rival organisation
- Increase funding to the police, armed forces, NHS and schools
- sort out a 50 year repayment plan of the National debt (akin to one which was recently repaid after World War II) - this would then more spending power within the country on areas that require it the most
- Temporarily remove the Bedroom Tax until there is enough social housing of all types that has been built and then re-introduce it
- increase the top 5% earner income tax by adding a further 3% that they have to pay
- introduce tougher banking laws so that banks can no longer gamble people's money, only their own.
- fine the banks that needed bailing out in the first place and take to court all the Bankers that were deemed to be the culprits in bringing the world recession.
- Cut many ties with the US and re-arrange many of the treaties between the countries as the treaties favour the US more than the UK and is hindering the British economy
- toughen and strength road laws and make many of the misdmenors actual criminal offences such as not indicating at junction, not knowing how to drive round a roundabout.  Increase fines and introduce extra points for using a phone whilst driving whether with hands and handsfree.
- review the criminal acts and penal offences in line with what they have in Holland (well they must be doing something right as they have CLOSED 12 prisons in the last 10 years and not opened any new ones up)
- review the Universal credit system and software so that it follows the Dutch system in which one system fits ALL government departments
- introduce the minimum wage for JSA whilst workers minimum wage will be increased to living wage+£3/hour
- introduce retrospective penal/criminal course of actions for those who have died and did wrong such as Jimmy Saville.  Also amend laws so that a past criminal activity would carry todays sentence and not the sentence of the time the crime was committed.

And that s just for starters.....

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:ST George's day is a Bank Holiday.

Why celebrate a bloke who never visited this country? 

Because he is the patron Saint of England.

Id send all drink drivers to Somalia.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum