Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yet another homesick Wanderers player leaves us.

+9
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
terenceanne
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
aaron_bwfc
karlypants
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

WANDERERS have terminated the contract of young midfielder Andy Robinson just months after he arrived from Southampton, The Bolton News can reveal.

Robinson arrived on a one-year deal this summer after a brief loan spell last season.

But boss Dougie Freedman confirmed after his side's 1-1 friendly draw at Macclesfield tonight that 21-year-old Robinson has now left without figuring for the first team.

Freedman said: "We have agreed to terminate Andy's contract and he has returned south.

"He was homesick so it was the right thing for him."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Yet another homesick Wanderers player leaves us. Empty Another homesick fanny Fri Jul 18 2014, 23:41

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We have terminated the contract of the young lad Andy Robinson from southampton. 

Bolton isn't that bad...

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:We have terminated the contract of the young lad Andy Robinson from southampton. 

Bolton isn't that bad...
Sordell stated on his twitter account that the whole homesick issue was a load of bollocks...

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Former Southampton midfielder Andy Robinson leaves Bolton Wanderers

Wanderers have terminated the contract of young midfielder Andy Robinson just months after he arrived from Southampton, The Bolton News can reveal.

Robinson arrived on a one-year deal this summer after a brief loan spell last season.

But boss Dougie Freedman confirmed after his side's 1-1 friendly draw at Macclesfield tonight that 21-year-old Robinson has now left without figuring for the first team.

Freedman said: "We have agreed to terminate Andy's contract and he has returned south.

"He was homesick so it was the right thing for him."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He's only been here two fucking minutes...!

Did nobody think to take him to that lap-dancing club that Mark Davies bummed Whittam outside?

Fuckin' hell, if we're serious about "developing the youth" we should at least take 'em down Shiffy and get 'em blown by Skanky Sandra.

Gartside out!

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gary Fraser couldn't hack it here either

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:He's only been here two fucking minutes...!

Did nobody think to take him to that lap-dancing club that Mark Davies bummed Whittam outside?

Fuckin' hell, if we're serious about "developing the youth" we should at least take 'em down Shiffy and get 'em blown by Skanky Sandra.

Gartside out!
We only have one so it must be Diamonds on Bank Street.

What a shit hole it is (Bank Street that is!).

You edited that and thus ruined my gag about Whittam's pumper.

Bastard!  Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:You edited that and thus ruined my gag about Whittam's pumper.

Bastard!  Very Happy
  lol!

You owe me........ Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:biggrin:

I bet that Sordell has tweeted him and offered him support.......

"Forget da football, sumtimz da hart tellz ya wot ta do. Fuck off back home and wait 4 a betta offer. #boltongotnomoney"

Thats him signing for Burnley next week then.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

He was here for about 2 months before he signed the fucking contract, did he not realise before he signed the contract that bolton wasn't the place for him?

Piss poor exuse to have your contract cancelled IMO.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Something else going on IMO.

I'm sending Keith Andrews a load of Dubliners CD's and a crate of Guinness in the hope that something stirs deep within his soul.....

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Smile

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Disappointed really. I had high hopes for Robinson as he's a classy player in the making.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Do these lads want to be professional footballers or not.  Time to leave home not be close to your Mummy. Should the homesick story be the truth naturally. Either way I'd like a bit more backbone from our players than that.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Disappointed really. I had high hopes for Robinson as he's a classy player in the making.

How many times had you seen him play 90 minutes?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum