Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official BWFC App now available!

+8
JAH
carrs
karlypants
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
BoltonTillIDie
12 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Official BWFC App now available! Empty Official BWFC App now available! Thu Aug 07 2014, 20:54

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

New BWFC app designed to improve connectivity inside Macron Stadium now available

Struggle with connectivity inside Macron Stadium? Well, that could be about to change with the launch of a new official Bolton Wanderers app for iOS and Android devices.

The new app encompasses all club news direct from bwfc.co.uk, social media feeds, match fixtures and results, player profiles and live league tables.

As well as working on a standalone basis, as part of an initial trial the new app will also be fully functional to supporters inside the Bolton at Home North Stand at Macron Stadium on selected matchdays.

Ground-breaking technology developed at the University of Sussex and now being commercialized by TribeHive Ltd will allow fans to connect with the club 24/7 through their Android and iOS apps, including the crucial time when the fans are at the match.

The apps contains software that improves connectivity in the stadium by building a network directly between the phones and sharing updates to the app.

The software within the app means that during selected matchdays at Macron Stadium supporters will be able to keep track of live scores from around the country and send and receive Twitter updates.

Keep track of bwfc.co.uk for notification of when the app will be activated for matchdays at Macron Stadium.

The new official Bolton Wanderers app is available for download on iOS and Android devices.

iOS
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Android
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Official BWFC App now available! Empty Re: Official BWFC App now available! Thu Aug 07 2014, 21:13

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WTF?

The apps contains software that improves connectivity in the stadium by building a network directly between the phones and sharing updates to the app. 

3Official BWFC App now available! Empty Re: Official BWFC App now available! Thu Aug 07 2014, 21:55

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The stadium is like a black hole, my phone never works when I get near it. If this solves that then great

4Official BWFC App now available! Empty Re: Official BWFC App now available! Thu Aug 07 2014, 21:56

Norpig wrote:The stadium is like a black hole, 

Ha Haaa!

That explains where all the money's gone.

5Official BWFC App now available! Empty Re: Official BWFC App now available! Thu Aug 07 2014, 21:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What sort of sad bastard goes to a match and spends the whole time looking at their fooking phone?

Twats!

6Official BWFC App now available! Empty Re: Official BWFC App now available! Thu Aug 07 2014, 22:03

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:What sort of sad bastard goes to a match and spends the whole time looking at their fooking phone?

Twats!

Me. I'm popular

7Official BWFC App now available! Empty Re: Official BWFC App now available! Thu Aug 07 2014, 22:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:What sort of sad bastard goes to a match and spends the whole time looking at their fooking phone?

Twats!

Me. I'm a popular tosser
Fixed that for you!  :biggrin:

8Official BWFC App now available! Empty Re: Official BWFC App now available! Thu Aug 07 2014, 22:39

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mods?

9Official BWFC App now available! Empty Re: Official BWFC App now available! Thu Aug 07 2014, 22:46

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggers, "Nobody cares"  Very Happy

10Official BWFC App now available! Empty Re: Official BWFC App now available! Thu Aug 07 2014, 22:47

carrs

David Lee
David Lee

Does that mean I have to get a phone with either IOS or Android on it.
I'm not wasting money on a downgrade that's the sort of thing that got the club in the red.

11Official BWFC App now available! Empty Re: Official BWFC App now available! Thu Aug 07 2014, 22:58

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Can we get that club propaganda match commentary for away games on it? Listened to it once when I was out of range of Tower and it was so pro-club that you would never know a player had a bad game!

12Official BWFC App now available! Empty Re: Official BWFC App now available! Thu Aug 07 2014, 23:04

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tune in to Radio nuts! It's the future Wink

13Official BWFC App now available! Empty Re: Official BWFC App now available! Fri Aug 08 2014, 22:49

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

It's not a bad app tbh but apart from wanting to know the team news when i'm in the ground, their isn't that much else I would use the app for on a match day.

14Official BWFC App now available! Empty Re: Official BWFC App now available! Sat Aug 09 2014, 00:56

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

We got no stikers, but, hey, who cares, we got a fucking app, priceless!!!!

15Official BWFC App now available! Empty Re: Official BWFC App now available! Sat Aug 09 2014, 00:58

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I don't know what it offers that I can't easily get elsewhere. It needs something unique about it that I can only get on the app.

For me, something like guest live commentaries by past players could be worthwhile during a game but I don't suppose anyone can be bothered asking what would encourage us to use it. Imagine Tony Kelly or Super John, Branny or Jason McAteer having fun with reporting in a game when they don't have other responsibilities that day. There must be someone available the odd weekend.

Another half-hearted product from BWFC. We have enough of that on the pitch.

16Official BWFC App now available! Empty Re: Official BWFC App now available! Sat Aug 09 2014, 01:08

Fin,

That's you talking with your intelligent, rational "what will make us money and add value?" head on.

This is Phil "Oops! Where's all that 160 million quid suddenly gone?" Gartside we're talking about here.

You know the drill.....

We'll probably get a fully BWFC sanctioned app for checking on how well your kids are doing up that chimney next.......

17Official BWFC App now available! Empty Re: Official BWFC App now available! Sat Aug 09 2014, 01:09

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Radio Nuts usually as former Wanderer Gary Henshaw as part of the commentary team.

Listen to us tomorrow from anywhere in the world, let alone the UK!

View the Chatbox just before kick off for details.

Oh, and it is FREE!

18Official BWFC App now available! Empty Re: Official BWFC App now available! Sat Aug 09 2014, 01:34

I've got a funny story about me and that Scouse bastard in Ritzys circa 1987 but I'm not posting it because I don't want to jeopardize his involvement in Radio Free Nuts.

But if he mentions my sister on air, I'll twat him.

Again.......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum