Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sitting In The Away End.

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sitting In The Away End. Empty Sitting In The Away End. Sun Aug 24 2014, 10:17

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Im not giving up watching the odd home game, but in protest im going to sit in the away end.

I think you should all join me, we'll fill the away end out every game Until they do something.

Im going to give the daft corner loads of abuse, are you with me.

2Sitting In The Away End. Empty Re: Sitting In The Away End. Sun Aug 24 2014, 10:33

What you like at doing accents?

Give us your best Yeovil......

3Sitting In The Away End. Empty Re: Sitting In The Away End. Sun Aug 24 2014, 20:37

cairocuz

cairocuz
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

What sort of protest is that all about? How can you voice your opinion from the away end?

4Sitting In The Away End. Empty Re: Sitting In The Away End. Sun Aug 24 2014, 20:49

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

cairocuz wrote:What sort of protest is that all about? How can you voice your opinion from the away end?
Easy, ill get the away fans Chanting stuff, it'll be well funny.

5Sitting In The Away End. Empty Re: Sitting In The Away End. Sun Aug 24 2014, 20:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
Easy, ill get the away fans Chanting stuff, it'll be well funny.

Are you going to get the Sheffield Wednesday fans to chant "Freedman Out"?

6Sitting In The Away End. Empty Re: Sitting In The Away End. Sun Aug 24 2014, 21:49

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

What happens if your a season ticket holder n u would have to send off to who ever for tickets.
I bought tickets for the West Brom end as Bolton's allocation had sold out.It was when Bolton put on free coaches.We lost 2-1 but Muamba won a pen n Klasnic took it n scored.
Anyway for time after till I changed my E mail I was getting West Brom mail about matches n shit right ball ache.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum