Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+34
Soul Kitchen
wessy
NickFazer
jussi22
B.D.P
Bwfc1958
luckyPeterpiper
boltonbonce
Bolton Nuts
bryan458
finlaymcdanger
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
carrs
Barryjw
terenceanne
Mr Magoo
JAH
Reebok_Rebel
rammywhite
MartinBWFC
Hipster_Nebula
observer
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
Sluffy
Keegan
White84
Natasha Whittam
Copper Dragon
karlypants
wanderlust
38 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 50]

481Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Dec 23 2014, 18:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Boggers, I don't think you quite understand this thread. The rumours aren't supposed to be ones you started yourself.
Boggers is quite entitled to start a rumour.
Keep going Boggers. Very Happy

482Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Dec 23 2014, 18:10

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Anyone think we should take a punt on Darren Bent, scored a few for Brighton - his loan ends at the end of the month and he doesn't want to go back to Villa.

483Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Dec 23 2014, 18:11

Phil gartside to wigan for a ten pound iceland voucher and one bag of hollands meat and potato pies. (Short date - not frozen)

484Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Dec 23 2014, 18:44

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:Anyone think we should take a punt on Darren Bent, scored a few for Brighton - his loan ends at the end of the month and he doesn't want to go back to Villa.

I would say yes but can we afford his wages?

485Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Dec 23 2014, 18:45

jussi22

jussi22
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Reebok Trotter wrote:
aaron_bwfc wrote:Anyone think we should take a punt on Darren Bent, scored a few for Brighton - his loan ends at the end of the month and he doesn't want to go back to Villa.

I would say yes but can we afford his wages?
He's always injured though, do we have enough beds left?

486Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Dec 23 2014, 21:10

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Never liked Bent or Heskey for that matter...but since Heskey is here already I'd give him a run out.

487Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Dec 23 2014, 21:18

jussi22

jussi22
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

terenceanne wrote:Never liked Bent or Heskey for that matter...but since Heskey is here already I'd give him a run out.
Very Happy

488Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Dec 27 2014, 12:31

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

The press have repeatedly linked us with Templeton at Rangers. I see he was in the squad for today's game at Hibs but has been withdrawn with the excuse `feeling unwell'.
I wonder? - Or is it the flu?

489Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Dec 27 2014, 14:53

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

He might have had a premonition, Rangers were embarrassing.

490Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Dec 27 2014, 15:01

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

NickFazer wrote:He might have had a premonition, Rangers were embarrassing.
:agree:

491Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Dec 27 2014, 15:05

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barryjw wrote:The press have repeatedly linked us with Templeton at Rangers. I see he was in the squad for today's game at Hibs but has been withdrawn with the excuse `feeling unwell'.
With CYL offski and Hall not really taking his chance Templeton would be a great replacement wide man, but I'd be surprised if we can afford him as he was traded for a £million when he moved from the Jam Tarts and has attracted a lot of interest generally. Is this a proposed loan deal?

492Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Dec 27 2014, 15:08

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

wanderlust wrote:
Barryjw wrote:The press have repeatedly linked us with Templeton at Rangers. I see he was in the squad for today's game at Hibs but has been withdrawn with the excuse `feeling unwell'.
With CYL offski and Hall not really taking his chance Templeton would be a great replacement wide man, but I'd be surprised if we can afford him as he was traded for a £million when he moved from the Jam Tarts and has attracted a lot of interest generally. Is this a proposed loan deal?
Rangers are even more skint than us. May well release him to get him off the wage bill. I'm sure we can see off any reported jock interest!

493Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Dec 27 2014, 15:41

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Powell has had his contract torn up at Leicester and been sent back to OT due to bad attitude in training and time keeping. Not surprising when he's been given little game time. Immature and unprofessional I know.
OT apparently looking to send him out on loan again and reports say we may be interested. Doubt if he would mess NL about

494Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Dec 28 2014, 23:33

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kris commons, nick Powell and Islam feruz all likely to join us in January

495Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Dec 30 2014, 14:07

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Of equal interest is who is likely to be moved on if possible.
There's a thread about the most improved player under Lennon, but for every one that's come in, someone else has been marginalised - or hasn't stepped up.
I'm thinking that any or all of the following could be on their way:
Medo
Moxey
Hall
Hughes
Trotter
Wilkinson?
Odelusi
Spearing?
Boggers for the cash?
Andrews (anyone? anyone at all?)

Any thoughts?
Would anyone buy them?
Or is the squad so thin we can't flog anyone?

496Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Dec 30 2014, 14:11

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I could see Spearing and Boggers maybe getting some interest at a cheap price. 

1 million 1.5 absolute maximum, Spearing has been crap this year but Boggers would help a championship team. 

apart from that no.

obviously Chungy would be a good buy for 3 3.5 million for someone if he signals he's not re-signing.

497Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Dec 30 2014, 16:29

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i wouldn't be surprised to see Medo go, i work with someone who knows him socially and he isn't very happy at his lack of chances.
I can see us cashing in on Bogdan and Chungy but it won't be for the fee Hipster thinks, we'll be lucky to get a million for him now.

498Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Dec 30 2014, 16:35

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Why would we let Bogdan go? Lonergan is playing out of his skin -and Bogdan is the only serious back up we've got.
We'd be mad to let him go.

499Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Dec 30 2014, 21:17

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

We don't know the whole story with Medo.  He was not the worst of our bunch but somehow can't get a kick. Why wouldn't he improve under Lennon also like many of the others?   Anyhow he could well be gone. Andrews is another one. First team regular at Brighton but not even a try out with us? Moxey looks like a dud.  Spearing? seems like Neil is 50/50 on him...So that's four to go out IMO.
Boggers you keep if possibly.  Two good stoppers are a no brainer for me.

500Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Dec 31 2014, 10:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd forgotten about Alex Baptiste who seems to have nailed down a starting slot at Rovers - can imagine him moving on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum