Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

She must really love him........

+2
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1She must really love him........ Empty She must really love him........ Mon Sep 01 2014, 14:26

You have a successful broadcasting career, you've been married for fourteen years and have four kids.

But one day, possibly because you're a bit bored and fancy a change, you decide you're going to try dogging, start taking drugs and embark on a homosexual relationship with some bloke you've just met.

As you do.......(Come on, who hasn't had such thoughts?)

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/08/31/paul-ross-drugs-gay-lover-affair_n_5743396.html

And your wife loves you so much, she's happy to ignore all this and stand by you.

He's a lucky boy because I don't think many women would adopt that approach......

2She must really love him........ Empty Re: She must really love him........ Mon Sep 01 2014, 14:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Stupid woman. You don't turn gay just because you are on drugs. Love him or not, she clearly has very low self esteem if she wants to stand by him.

3She must really love him........ Empty Re: She must really love him........ Mon Sep 01 2014, 15:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:You have a successful broadcasting career
Razz

4She must really love him........ Empty Re: She must really love him........ Mon Sep 01 2014, 15:15

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Is this a real story or one of Christopher Morris's wacky send-ups? A drug called 'meow meow' - come on! And that shirt? It can only be a piss take.

5She must really love him........ Empty Re: She must really love him........ Mon Sep 01 2014, 15:46

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

mephedrone is a real drug and is known as meow meow on the streets by da kids innit

6She must really love him........ Empty Re: She must really love him........ Mon Sep 01 2014, 16:38

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm surprised he is married with four kids because I always thought he was a fudge packer.

7She must really love him........ Empty Re: She must really love him........ Mon Sep 01 2014, 19:07

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What was that Japanese game show called he hosted in the 90's on challenge TV?

He seems to remind me of that weirdo, Russell Grant as well.

8She must really love him........ Empty Re: She must really love him........ Mon Sep 01 2014, 19:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:What was that Japanese game show called he hosted in the 90's on challenge TV?

Was it 'Endurance?'

9She must really love him........ Empty Re: She must really love him........ Mon Sep 01 2014, 19:16

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:What was that Japanese game show called he hosted in the 90's on challenge TV?

Was it 'Endurance?'
That's it Boncey! 

It was weird, people eating pigs bollocks and the like! Laughing

10She must really love him........ Empty Re: She must really love him........ Mon Sep 01 2014, 19:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:

Was it 'Endurance?'
That's it Boncey! 

It was weird, people eating pigs bollocks and the like! Laughing
Must have gone down well in Burnley. Very Happy

11She must really love him........ Empty Re: She must really love him........ Mon Sep 01 2014, 19:35

If that Meow Meow stuff has the power to turn straight men gay, perhaps they could modify it a bit and put it in the water supply in Palestine.

Instant peace!

12She must really love him........ Empty Re: She must really love him........ Mon Sep 01 2014, 19:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman is still odds on to be the first forum poster to come out as gay. Well, since Magoo anyway.

13She must really love him........ Empty Re: She must really love him........ Mon Sep 01 2014, 19:38

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:If that Meow Meow stuff has the power to turn straight men gay, perhaps they could modify it a bit and put it in the water supply in Palestine.

Instant peace!
That would be a gay pride march worth watching!

14She must really love him........ Empty Re: She must really love him........ Mon Sep 01 2014, 19:59

Natasha Whittam wrote:Breadman is still odds on to be the first forum poster to come out as gay. Well, since Magoo anyway.

I've already told you - tried it once, didn't like it, not doing it again.

Along with skiing, eating sprouts and Cuba.

15She must really love him........ Empty Re: She must really love him........ Mon Sep 01 2014, 23:07

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Breadman is still odds on to be the first forum poster to come out as gay. Well, since Magoo anyway.

I've already told you - tried it once, didn't like it, not doing it again.

Along with skiing, eating sprouts and Cuba.
I've never had you down as someone who would try a bit of cock.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum