Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Was Muamba Out Of Order Selling His Story?

+4
gloswhite
largehat
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:
I can't help the way I look.

Oh I think you can. Wink

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Lofty_Love wrote:

I didn't realise doctors arn't paid? nice of them to do it all for free.

I suspect Muamba was getting paid too so I don't see your point. But wasn't one of the doctors in the crowd? He wasn't on duty, so he should get a bigger cut.

My point is that its a Doctors job to save someones life if they can and shouldn't be expected to be paid extra just because they have.

They get paid a good sum. People may say it isn't enough but at the end of the day it was their choice to be in that profession. Sounds heartless but thats what comes with living in a capitalist society.

Muamba should feel no obligation to give that money away, if he did it would be a very kind and commendable act but I would feel no anger towards him if he didn't.

The fan in the stand was given VIP treatment in the rematch most likely worth a sizeable sum, you may say thats not enough but I would hope he did what he did because he just a kind person not to seek monetary gain.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

LL, your comment 'My point is that its a Doctors job to save someones life if they can and shouldn't be expected to be paid extra just because they have.'
I agree in principle, so how do you explain NHS consultants having private patients, and even using NHS facilities at times. Doesn't sound like they are doing it for the love of the job.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If Muamba doesn't play again, I read that he may be entitled to as much as £5 million in insurance money. I don't blame him because hopefully he will have a long life ahead of him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum