Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lets Back The Team Now.

+2
karlypants
scottjames30
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lets Back The Team Now. Empty Lets Back The Team Now. Fri Oct 03 2014, 16:40

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Now with the negative vibe is out of the team, lets back the players and start putting the positives back into the Macron, lets show Freedman that our players are good enough and he's just a shit Manager.

I'm going to the match tomorrow with my scarf flowing out of the window of the taxi, lets make some noise and show Freedman what good fans we can be.

COYWM!!!! ::bwfcfan::

Lets get up that League 3 points in a hard game, but we can do it !!!!!

EIEIEIO Up the Football League we go!!!!!!!!!!

2Lets Back The Team Now. Empty Re: Lets Back The Team Now. Fri Oct 03 2014, 16:42

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:COYW:

3Lets Back The Team Now. Empty Re: Lets Back The Team Now. Fri Oct 03 2014, 16:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Idiots.

It's the players who got us into this position more than Freedman. I have been collecting rotten fruit all week and this will be thrown at the players if they come anywhere near the posh seats.

4Lets Back The Team Now. Empty Re: Lets Back The Team Now. Fri Oct 03 2014, 16:50

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Idiots.

It's the players who got us into this position more than Freedman. I have been collecting rotten fruit all week and this will be thrown at the players if they come anywhere near the posh seats.

We've good players, we're in a false position , and we'll win tomorrow, its the Manager.

5Lets Back The Team Now. Empty Re: Lets Back The Team Now. Fri Oct 03 2014, 16:51

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:agree:

6Lets Back The Team Now. Empty Re: Lets Back The Team Now. Fri Oct 03 2014, 17:22

Not trying to piss on any bonfires with this, but the root cause of our problems is still to be addressed.

Gartside either needs to fuck off (which he won't, obviously) or he needs to come out of the long grass and explain what the fuck's going on behind the scenes.

Nothing about BWFC circa 2014 stacks up.

We were told when we moved to The Reebok that it wouldn't cost the club a bean, as it would be financed by developing the retail park and we all know that within five years, despite being in the Prem, we were suddenly in debt to the tune of about £40m.

Then, despite years of Prem consolidation, by the time we finally went down, we were about £100m in debt.

And this figure has now grown to about £170m.

It didn't all go on fees and players' wages, so where the fuck did it go......?

And why isn't anybody panicking?

If there is some sort of long-term plan in play to clear it and get us back on an even footing, tell us what it is! instead of just treating us like stupid kids and drip feeding us what you believe we need to know.

Now's your chance, Garty....

Last edited by Breadman on Fri Oct 03 2014, 17:34; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling like White84)

7Lets Back The Team Now. Empty Re: Lets Back The Team Now. Fri Oct 03 2014, 17:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought that the cost of the stadium was around £25 million?

I was always under the impression that we paid for it TBH.

Unfortunately, the club have no intentions of telling us zip hence why they went Ltd (although for more reasons than one!).

8Lets Back The Team Now. Empty Re: Lets Back The Team Now. Fri Oct 03 2014, 18:31

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I agree with breadman on this one. More than a decade of prem football and played in Europe as well. We were never big spenders. We more than made our money back from Anelka going to Chelsea. Elmander was shit and a total waste of money, apart from that, no one. Are we meant to believe we are in so much debt from agent fees and managerial compo? Gartside is as bent as they come and Eddie Davies is just a fucking money launderer me thinks. Something's going on and it needs investigating by somebody, Scotland Yard fraud squad should be looking at these lot. We should have been rolling in it after recent success with big Sam. So then, where is the cash?

9Lets Back The Team Now. Empty Re: Lets Back The Team Now. Fri Oct 03 2014, 21:28

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

We don't have good players now but they should be backed tomorrow. It's not their fault that Doggie made them play in the wrong positions, piss poor tactics, and told to back pass & hoof.

Having said that we can't pass a ball ten feet but still.....back the lads.

10Lets Back The Team Now. Empty Re: Lets Back The Team Now. Fri Oct 03 2014, 21:56

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Strongest team in the league since B'pool won. Onwards and upwards!

11Lets Back The Team Now. Empty Re: Lets Back The Team Now. Fri Oct 03 2014, 23:12

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We're the one and only Wanderers , We're the one and only Wanderers, We're the one and only Wanderers.

Fight fight fight fight!!!!!!!! come on

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum