Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Look at me, I'm trying to be controversial here

+9
Sluffy
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
chipbutty
xmiles
Angry Dad
Dunkels King
largehat
Copper Dragon
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Return to sender.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not taking you one. Your reputation precedes you!

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Thu Apr 26 2012, 22:56; edited 1 time in total

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Look at me, I'm trying to be controversial here - Page 2 4eb1639a62896.image

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The post is not meant to be taken SERIOUSLY FFS.

several times in my life ive found myself short of food or miles from a food sauce and have had to skin a cat and eat it. lovely with a nice salad.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Look at me, I'm trying to be controversial here - Page 2 Lolcats,animal,funny,kitteh,lolcat,original-8cd0c5cbe0c1acaac0089c406a528d28_h

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:I'm not taking you one. Your reputation precedes you!

Well I'm really rather shocked, I didn't know that I had a reputation.

I believe that you and I have the same sort of humour but you are more refined in delivering it.

I actually prefer Semolina pudding but it just doesn't have the brain bits in it.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Your reputation is of a humorous nature.
What you may find surprising is that alphabet soup can be quite palatable once you get past the original scepticism. The beauty of the soup is that you can arrange the letters yourself depending on your grammatical capabilities.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I like Cats, but they do have some bad habits, like Shitting in my Garden.

A few years ago a Cat and it's Kitten turned up at my back garden , i sensed it was homeless so fed them and gave them Shelter, then one day the kitten disappeared altogether, i decided to ring the local cat sanctuary about the mother, they came ,said they would look out for a home for it and in the meantime would we mind looking after it, which we did.

Anyway time went by, it started bringing Mice, Rats into our house , sometimes they were still alive.

But the worst was, i'd be pottering about in the back Garden and there would be this awful smell, so i'd search it out guided by the flies ,i'd find the source.

A Maggot ridden dead Bird, turned my Stomach over.

Last edited by Banks of the Croal on Thu Apr 26 2012, 23:56; edited 1 time in total

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:A scale of 1 to 10 then Reebok Trotter........

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=479&fid=224&sty=2&act=1&mid=2114888292

I like it.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Cats attempt to cover their mess, but don't make a big effort in doing so, leaving it lying wherever they go. This includes, flower beds, areas with bark (including kids play areas), lawns, and even chippings. I was once told that placing a half full bottle of water in the middle of the lawn unnerves cats and they go elsewhere. Didn't try it. Also told that they don't like the smell of creosote. I find one of those big water pistols or a tennis ball is far more effective, but wouldn't hurt them. (were currently looking after my daughters cat, but doubt I would want one myself).

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I can't believe I've taken a day off work, and am actually sitting here, discussing cat shit ! Shocked

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Meaow!!!!

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Off to Halifax Bldg Socy to see why my mortgage has gone up by £443 per month, instead of £20. (one would hope its an error !) bi 4 nw

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A mate of mine had a flat with his GF by Aberdeen fish market in the 70's. Bit sick my mate. Market swamped with packs of huge wild tom cats that lived off the fish waste. Some of them must have been 3 ft long. He amused himself by getting caned and shooting them in the ass from his flat window with a little air rifle. After a while they started to stay away from his flat for obvious reasons. His GF wanted a cat so he persuaded her to get a prissy little queen that was very cute TBF. It was a long haired tortoiseshell with a velvet collar and and a tinkly bell and crapped in a litter tray in the bathroom.
Went to visit him one weekend and on the Saturday his GF had to go to see her folks so we were left to our own devices. Got back from the pub about 4 pm and mate dropped kitty off the balcony (1st floor) and never having been out on its own before sat there staring up and meeowing loudly.
Which attracted rather a large group of market toms.
Fights broke out as poor kitty was gangbanged relentlessly for the next half hour or so by the huge tomcats, much to sicko mate's amusement. Getting bored with this, he produced the air rifle and shot a huge ginger thing in the dangly nuts just as he was rogering kitty senseless, propelling them both 3 feet forward. Ginger thing pulled out and legged it. After a couple more big boys had their way with kitty and had got shot in the ass for their troubles, the toms worked out that a considerable amount of pain accompanies this particular pleasure and backed off.
Mate went downstairs and collected the heavily dishevelled kitty.
That evening GF frequently commented on kitty's meowing and incessant bit licking and mate suggested she was in season so they should take extra care to ensure she doesn't get out. Litter of disproportionately huge kittens arrived not long after.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Look at this...

Look at me, I'm trying to be controversial here - Page 2 1081

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

May have written about this before, but there was a family in Edgworth that didn't have running water (unusual even in the 1960s) but had a well out back. Mate's mum asked mate to get a bucket of water to drown some kittens which he fetched, and plonked on the kitchen floor by the fire. Mate then grabs bag of kittens and starts to insert them into the bucket at which point his mum stops him, and says "You can't drown kittens in that! It's stone cold!"
Made him warm up the water on the fire until it was lukewarm. Then she drowned the kittens in it.
Go figure.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Wanderlust, that story is awful. Your mate is a sick fuck. I hope wherever he is now, he is in a lot of pain.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

LH, I have to call your morals into judgement here. You don't like to hurt cats or animals, but you don't mind inflicting it on humans Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum