Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have you ever seen a neighbour naked at the window?

+4
Mr Magoo
Angry Dad
gloswhite
Michael Bolton
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Last night as I was off to bed, I went to close the curtains and in the window of a house in street behind us was this woman in her late 30s/early 40s walking around topless with the lights on. I couldn't believe it. She was pretty fit too.

Has anyone else seen a neighbour naked at the window?

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

No, but send me your address, and I'll be around as soon as I can Smile

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Not a neighbour as such but a friends 17 yr old daughter who came into the kitchen completely naked and asked me if i wanted a cup of tea as she was having one. He was out and we were alone, i was there fixing some lights for him. It was a shock and she was bloody stacked full of goodies so i said Lucy what the fuck and she said there,s no one home is there with a shrug.

Oh i once accidently saw an old woman washing her armpits at the kitchen sink in a bungalow where i looked in the window to see if she was ok as she was a bit dotty. The sight of those wrinkled baps haunts me still.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

AD, I know I'm taking the bait, but you didn't say what happened with the 17 year old.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

gloswhite wrote:AD, I know I'm taking the bait, but you didn't say what happened with the 17 year old.

Pervert

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

True, but I'm happy Very Happy

Michael Bolton wrote:Last night as I was off to bed, I went to close the curtains and in the window of a house in street behind us was this woman in her late 30s/early 40s walking around topless with the lights on. I couldn't believe it. She was pretty fit too.

When I was a kid the bloke who lived in the house behind used to stand at his window with a massive hard-on. It never really bothered me, I just thought it was funny.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

gloswhite wrote:AD, I know I'm taking the bait, but you didn't say what happened with the 17 year old.
I showed great control and only wilted slightly when she said would you like to hold my breasts with your dirty hands, slightly cleaned that up a little Smile

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:Last night as I was off to bed, I went to close the curtains and in the window of a house in street behind us was this woman in her late 30s/early 40s walking around topless with the lights on. I couldn't believe it. She was pretty fit too.

Malcolm, this doesn't count as losing your virginity.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I was wondering what smart remark you would come up with. My money was on 'Wow, you've finally seen a pair of breasts'.

When I was 14 I saw my step mum naked,she was 29. It stayed in the memory bank for a long time.

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Owen Owen Owen wrote:

When I was a kid the bloke who lived in the house behind used to stand at his window with a massive hard-on. It never really bothered me, I just thought it was funny.

Did you ever succumb?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes. There was a very attractive woman who would flash when we were about 12 and my mates and I would offer to help her with her shopping and do jobs for her in the vain hope of getting some one on one time with her. Nothing ever happened but she flirted with us and would wander about in her bedroom naked knowing we were watching although none of us mentioned it when we saw her in the street. She was apparently hospitalised by her husband and they broke up and moved away. Every one of my mates was convinced that they were in with a chance before it turned nasty.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

I was wondering what smart remark you would come up with. My money was on 'Wow, you've finally seen a pair of breasts'.

mich don't let the sad bullies on this site get to you.

I've also seen a few neighbours naked, I take it as a bonus if they're fit women. Obviously there's always the disappointment when you catch a neighbour starkers and it's an obese male.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I resent that comment HN. I should be able to parade around naked if I want to Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum