Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is England

+2
karlypants
White84
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This is England Empty This is England Wed Nov 26 2014, 14:48

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Anjem Choudary@anjem Choudary

Whatever Cameron& May do they can't stop the rise of the awakening giant called the Muslim Ummah.
Shari'ah will one day be law in the Uk!

Everyone thought Hitler was a mad man.
This is a Religon of hate.Not once I've I heard a Muslim say to a Christian we are friends we all follow God.

I've seen a lot of Murdered Children who s families didn't join ISA.

Soon be Christmas santa

2This is England Empty Re: This is England Wed Nov 26 2014, 15:08

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

3This is England Empty Re: This is England Wed Nov 26 2014, 15:11

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who is ISA?

I hope many people haven't been murdered for their savings accounts...

4This is England Empty Re: This is England Wed Nov 26 2014, 17:21

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

And now you know how it is for other folk when you bang on trying to defend your weed habit!! Very Happy

5This is England Empty Re: This is England Wed Nov 26 2014, 18:57

How many times do I need to repeat this SK?

It's nothing to do with a weed habit, it's much wider than that. The thread is about the need to end the 'war on drugs' to benefit society as a whole. If you actually took that point in you may be able to understand why it's important.

6This is England Empty Re: This is England Wed Nov 26 2014, 19:22

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

No, the thread is about Anjam Choudary and fishing!!Very Happy

7This is England Empty Re: This is England Wed Nov 26 2014, 19:26

I'm not having a pop at anybody but do we really need a new thread every couple of days, banging about how shit Muslims are?

We get it.

Can we move on please?

8This is England Empty Re: This is England Wed Nov 26 2014, 19:46

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:agree:

9This is England Empty Re: This is England Wed Nov 26 2014, 22:33

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Just a closer, eight arrested for grooming in Rochdale from mixed ethnic backgrounds earlier today.

10This is England Empty Re: This is England Wed Nov 26 2014, 22:39

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:Just a closer, eight arrested for grooming in Rochdale from mixed ethnic backgrounds earlier today.

Virtually all the grooming gangs arrested are from ethnic minority backgrounds but the authorities would prefer it if their racial ethnicity was undisclosed for the sake of racial harmony.

11This is England Empty Re: This is England Thu Nov 27 2014, 03:24

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Cannabis is a gateway drug to many other illicit substances.

12This is England Empty Re: This is England Sun Nov 30 2014, 18:05

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Although I would give Diamorphine under the strictest controls as in Switserland,Holland,Portugal.

The thinking behind this is that it would cut the Gang Culture,allow the addicts to live a productive life.
Cut Crime,cut the amount of people in jail.In Switserland crime fell by 70%.
Diamorphine was originally invented by the Bayer pharmaceutical group in 1899,when they boiled 10kg of Morphine to make 1 kg of Diamorphine at that time they gave it it's Trade name Heroin.
Heroin is just the trade name for the pain killer Diamorphine.

Legalization of a lot of Drugs is probably a good idea,Cannabis,Ecstacy( where tablets could be tested to see if it was MDMA,have paramedics on hand.Nobody wants to think their children won't experiment with Drugs but I'd prefer a safe environment in the case of Ecstacy.

13This is England Empty Re: This is England Sun Nov 30 2014, 20:09

White84 wrote:Although I would give Diamorphine under the strictest controls as in Switserland,Holland,Portugal.

The thinking behind this is that it would cut the Gang Culture,allow the addicts to live a productive life.
Diamorphine was originally invented by the Bayer pharmaceutical group in 1899,when they boiled 10kg of Morphine to make 1 kg of Diamorphine at that time they gave it it's Trade name Heroin.

Legalization of a lot of Drugs is probably a good idea,Cannabis,Ecstacy( where tablets could be tested to see if it was MDMA,have paramedics on hand.Nobody wants to think their children won't experiment with Drugs but I'd prefer a safe environment in the case of Ecstacy.

For what must be the first time ever, I completely agree with you and found that post interesting.

14This is England Empty Re: This is England Mon Dec 01 2014, 11:41

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Top name for Kids in 2014 was Mohammed, can't wait to see what White84 thinks of that! 

lol!

15This is England Empty Re: This is England Mon Dec 01 2014, 11:49

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Top name for Kids in 2014 was Mohammed, can't wait to see what White84 thinks of that! 

lol!

I don't think you should be laughing

16This is England Empty Re: This is England Mon Dec 01 2014, 11:58

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Top name for Kids in 2014 was Mohammed, can't wait to see what White84 thinks of that! 

lol!

I don't think you should be laughing

I'm more laughing in expectation rather than at the actual issue.

17This is England Empty Re: This is England Mon Dec 01 2014, 14:39

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

lol!
Why, it's been long due!!!!

18This is England Empty Re: This is England Mon Dec 01 2014, 14:44

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:
White84 wrote:Although I would give Diamorphine under the strictest controls as in Switserland,Holland,Portugal.

For what must be the first time ever, I completely agree with you and found that post interesting.
Be careful, you might break out in a smile!!!  Very Happy

19This is England Empty Re: This is England Mon Dec 01 2014, 14:59

Might have done, but Hipster pointing out the top names of the year is bound to draw some fresh Britain first/ KKK/ BNP/ racist, dickhead nonsense from 84 - so probably not.

Thanks Hipster.

20This is England Empty Re: This is England Mon Dec 01 2014, 15:07

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Who says he's a dick head?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum