Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Who is the biggest bellend on here these days?

Who is the biggest bellend on here these days?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Take some Brucie tapes in.
The Sammy Davis tribute will go down a storm.

Guest


Guest
That's just evil and even I wouldn't stoop that low.

I'll hit 'em with some Des O'Conner for starters and then ramp it up with a bit of Val Doonican if I need to.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
You utter bellend, Wanderers Ways aren't going to be intimated by Brucie.

I'm not sure you're upto the job.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Breadman wrote:That's just evil and even I wouldn't stoop that low.

I'll hit 'em with some Des O'Conner for starters and then ramp it up with a bit of Val Doonican if I need to.
Lightweights.

Guest


Guest
Back to the original post;

Has a suitcase not been made to fit your fat lifeless body yet michael bolton you jeb end.

as for the other bitching going on, its never ending on here, and if not on here on other forums with nutters (yes ive said it, we are all nutters)

Guest


Guest
Thinking about, I agree with Whittam - we need to send somebody else.

Magoo gets my vote.

They won't have a clue what's going on and he'll confuse 'em to death.

Yeah....send him.

Guest


Guest
Only because he confuses him self half the time

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Very Happy ::FU:: ::FU::

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
@y2johnny wrote:Back to the original post;

Has a suitcase not been made to fit your fat lifeless body yet michael bolton you jeb end.

as for the other bitching going on, its never ending on here, and if not on here on other forums with nutters (yes ive said it, we are all nutters)

What's all this about michaelBolton and suitcases?   Someone put me in the loop please I'm lost.

Guest


Guest
He threatened to put me in one and make me go missing.

In turn he was sent my address by pm.

He then pussied out.

He thinks hes fucking bricktop off snatch. Lancashire pigs n all

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
@y2johnny wrote:He threatened to put me in one and make me go missing.

In turn he was sent my address by pm.

He then pussied out.

He thinks hes fucking bricktop off snatch.  Lancashire pigs n all
I Wondered why you were so hostile towards him. I get it now.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Johnny, why so srs?

Guest


Guest
Even you dont wind me up as much as him boggers. That should tell you how much he pisses me off

Guest


Guest
Why are you letting yourself get wound up by somebody's internet character? 

It's not real.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I have this reputation for being a wum. It couldn't be further from the truth

Guest


Guest
There was a compliment in there somewhere boggers Wink

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
@Sluffy wrote:Talking about being irrelevant, I pm-ed Doffcocker just a few weeks ago with an offer of help to host the Bolton Mad forum members, who were at the time looking to find a new home.  I asked if he would kindly post up the suggestion on the thread on 'Mad', as he is a regular poster on there.

I even suggested how 'Mad' could still retain its independance on here if there was fears about how our two respective sites would integrate and how they could keep their own mods even.

Although the pm was read it never even recieved an acknowledgement, was never mentioned at all on Mad, nor responded to with even a word of thanks sent back to me!

So much for the hand of friendship to fellow BWFC supporters.

So much for basic manners.

So much for being an irrelevance I guess.

"I was trying to SAVE 'his' Bolton Mad mates (and fellow BWFC fans) from going under NOT rounding up new members per se."


Way out of order Sluffy. The words "Drama" and "Queen" spring to mind for some reason. I have posted on MAD for years and in the dark days when people stopped posting on there I joined your site to tide me over. I didn't need "saving" by you or anybody else. It's a fucking football forum,nothing more,nothing less. MAD is making a good recovery lately,there are some decent lads on there and a good deal fewer dickheads and wastrels than there are on here at the moment.
Your regular recruitment drives have always been one of the most distasteful aspects of this site.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Hip priest wrote:MAD is making a good recovery lately,there are some decent lads on there and a good deal fewer dickheads and wastrels than there are on here at the moment.

Piss off back then

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@Boggersbelief wrote:
@Hip priest wrote:MAD is making a good recovery lately,there are some decent lads on there and a good deal fewer dickheads and wastrels than there are on here at the moment.

Piss off back then
I think you have just confirmed what HP wrote!!?

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Thanks for your threatening pm MB. I think I'm now convinced that the biggest bell end on here swaps shirts more than swops his underpants and crawls from under the stone to post bullshit as and when.
As I said, fasten your bra and grow up!!
Knobhead.

Guest


Guest
@Soul Kitchen wrote:Thanks for your threatening pm MB. I think I'm now convinced that the biggest bell end on here swaps shirts more than swops his underpants and crawls from under the stone to post bullshit as and when.
As I said, fasten your bra and grow up!!
Knobhead.

Well said.

These WUM accounts are fucking killing this site.

It's time the mods stopped fannying about and did something about them.

As I've said before on here, nobody appreciates a well-crafted internet persona more than me but if it's just a veiled excuse to take cheap, snidey pops at people (via PM in this case - fuck me.......), there's no place for them.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
I actually checked if I'd said anything that was off kilter towards MB and nope couldn't find out.
In fact I actually agreed with him on one of my last posts. 
Perhaps it was my questioning of behaving like cnuts around this time of year that caused the upset?!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Breadman wrote:

Well said.

These WUM accounts are fucking killing this site.

It's time the mods stopped fannying about and did something about them.

As I've said before on here, nobody appreciates a well-crafted internet persona more than me but if it's just a veiled excuse to take cheap, snidey pops at people (via PM in this case - fuck me.......), there's no place for them.

You bellend. Michael Bolton was posting on Bolton forums before you reached puberty. And let's be honest, no one is more deserving of a suitcase end than Soul Kitchen.

Guest


Guest
I don't give a shite when he started posting - sending threatening PMs to regular contributors is either a desperately ill-judged and unfunny "joke" or it's an act of rampant mentalism by some prick who needs a fucking good slap.

Guest


Guest
Put a cock in it nat

jussi22

jussi22
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt
M.Bolton is one animal, if he says its raining, its raining.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
MB is nat.

Guest


Guest
Mb is the softest piece of shit i have ever come across. Spineless cunt

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
09:56:51
@y2johnny wrote:Mb is the softest piece of shit i have ever come across. Spineless cunt

Not one of nats better creations I just admit

jussi22

jussi22
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt
He eats 6000 cals per day, he sees humans as food.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum