Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-1 Blackburn Rovers

+19
wessy
Banks of the Croal
xmiles
Keegan
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
Numpty 28723
Bwfc1958
jussi22
Bolton Nuts
boltonbonce
bryan458
Boggersbelief
karlypants
rammywhite
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Bolton 2-1 Blackburn Rovers - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackburn Rovers Sat Dec 27 2014, 11:10

Bolton Nuts

Admin

WOW looks like I missed game of the season. Anyone fancy telling me how it went from a fans point of view? How good was Heskey? Has he got it?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

62Bolton 2-1 Blackburn Rovers - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackburn Rovers Sat Dec 27 2014, 11:56

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:WOW looks like I missed game of the season. Anyone fancy telling me how it went from a fans point of view? How good was Heskey? Has he got it?

If you were a neutral you saw a good game of football yesterday. It had everything. It instilled a bit of pride and gives us local bragging rights. We stuck at it and could have won by more.
Can't find fault with a single player. 1 to 11 were all excellent. Lonerghan made some top saves. Eidurs passing was a pleasure to watch. Pratley and Danns ran their socks off. The defence was solid again and Vela had a good game.
Heskey made a difference when he came on. He's a bit cumbersome but he took on the Blackburn back four. Roll on Huddersfield.

63Bolton 2-1 Blackburn Rovers - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackburn Rovers Sat Dec 27 2014, 12:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Biggie wrote:WOW looks like I missed game of the season. Anyone fancy telling me how it went from a fans point of view? How good was Heskey? Has he got it?

If you were a neutral you saw a good game of football yesterday. It had everything. It instilled a bit of pride and gives us local bragging rights. We stuck at it and could have won by more.
Can't find fault with a single player. 1 to 11 were all excellent. Lonerghan made some top saves. Eidurs passing was a pleasure to watch. Pratley and Danns ran their socks off. The defence was solid again and Vela had a good game.
Heskey made a difference when he came on. He's a bit cumbersome but he took on the Blackburn back four. Roll on Huddersfield.

Heskey may be " a bit cumbersome" but you know what you're getting with Heskey and I can't imagine any defences looking forward to playing him.

64Bolton 2-1 Blackburn Rovers - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackburn Rovers Sat Dec 27 2014, 22:35

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't know if anyone noticed but Heskey was the only Wanderers player to make it into the Championship Team of the Day after yesterdays results.

65Bolton 2-1 Blackburn Rovers - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackburn Rovers Sun Dec 28 2014, 12:42

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha it would be good if you could do a BEL for this game!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum