Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Lennon Thought - Rotherham

+2
wanderlust
karlypants
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21What Lennon Thought - Rotherham - Page 2 Empty Re: What Lennon Thought - Rotherham Wed Jan 28 2015, 11:15

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
or Chorley fans

This Chorley fan has been to more Bolton games than the rest of you bellends put together.

Dilemma on Saturday though, Bolton against Wolves, Chorley at top of the league Fylde or a trip through my wardrobe to narnia?

22What Lennon Thought - Rotherham - Page 2 Empty Re: What Lennon Thought - Rotherham Wed Jan 28 2015, 13:23

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
or Chorley fans

This Chorley fan has been to more Bolton games than the rest of you bellends put together.

I had a season ticket for more years than you claim to be old so how does that work newby?

23What Lennon Thought - Rotherham - Page 2 Empty Re: What Lennon Thought - Rotherham Wed Jan 28 2015, 14:24

wanderlust wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
or Chorley fans

I had a season ticket for more years than you claim to be old so how does that work newby?
nat has been to every home/away/cup/friendly/reserve/development squad game since she was born and also the club put on behind closed door matches especially for her.

24What Lennon Thought - Rotherham - Page 2 Empty Re: What Lennon Thought - Rotherham Wed Jan 28 2015, 23:07

Only just noticed this thread.

Don't bloody pin it on me!

Although Lusty does make a compelling argument.

Shall I go and watch Blackburn and see what happens?

25What Lennon Thought - Rotherham - Page 2 Empty Re: What Lennon Thought - Rotherham Wed Jan 28 2015, 23:52

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Shall I go and watch Blackburn and see what happens?
No, because it will be the bloody opposite knowing our luck! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum