Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+30
JAH
doffcocker
Copper Dragon
Reebok_Rebel
luckyPeterpiper
Norpig
Keegan
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Barryjw
aaron_bwfc
finlaymcdanger
bryan458
terenceanne
Reebok Trotter
Mr Magoo
Blackhand
MartinBWFC
observer
rogercpc
wanderlust
xmiles
Bwfc1958
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
Hipster_Nebula
boltonbonce
scottjames30
34 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 48 of 50]

941Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jun 11 2015, 10:20

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

600k is a joke for him. 

It should be 2 million.

942Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jun 11 2015, 12:31

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Not with the injury record Hipster. Plus only one year left on his deal. I'd have preferred to keep him but only if we had a guarantee he wouldn't break down in his first warm up match like Stu Holden did.

943Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jun 12 2015, 17:55

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

That Morgan from Rotherham, signed for Wigan.

944Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jun 12 2015, 19:43

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The club is on it's fucking arse.

945Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jun 12 2015, 20:49

MartinBWFC wrote:That Morgan from Rotherham, signed for Wigan.

That's a piss take if true. Could have stayed with rotherham. In the championship. Could have come to bolton. In the championship. Nope. .....goes to wigan in league 1. Money is talking all to often

946Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re Transfer Rumours Fri Jun 12 2015, 21:54

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

y2johnny wrote:

That's a piss take if true. Could have stayed with rotherham. In the championship. Could have come to bolton. In the championship. Nope. .....goes to wigan in league 1.  Money is talking all to often
Money was why he was leaving Rotherham in the first place. Can't blame him for his last big pay day. Will Wigan be any good - risky with a rookie manager

947Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jun 12 2015, 22:17

FullofSprite wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

That's a piss take if true. Could have stayed with rotherham. In the championship. Could have come to bolton. In the championship. Nope. .....goes to wigan in league 1.  Money is talking all to often
Money was why he was leaving Rotherham in the first place. Can't blame him for his last big pay day. Will Wigan be any good - risky with a rookie manager

So he's a cunt basically. Just like bogdan. Sorry but in really getting disillusioned with all this bullshit. I'd rather go into administration. Bin eddie davies and gartside off get relegated and start again.

948Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 13 2015, 11:06

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wigan are playing a dangerous game if they are offering big contracts in league 1, i hope it all goes tits up for them. As for Morgan this just shows the modern footballer at their worst and greediest, happy to drop a divisiion for a few more quid. Wheres the ambition?

949Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 13 2015, 11:11

Norpig wrote:Wigan are playing a dangerous game if they are offering big contracts in league 1, i hope it all goes tits up for them. As for Morgan this just shows the modern footballer at their worst and greediest, happy to drop a divisiion for a few more quid. Wheres the ambition?

Bit more eloquently put than me. Smile

950Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 13 2015, 11:13

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Norpig wrote:Wigan are playing a dangerous game if they are offering big contracts in league 1, i hope it all goes tits up for them. As for Morgan this just shows the modern footballer at their worst and greediest, happy to drop a divisiion for a few more quid. Wheres the ambition?

the sentiment is the same though Johnny  Very Happy

951Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 13 2015, 11:19

Norpig wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

the sentiment is the same though Johnny  Very Happy

I had a five hour drive to get out of my system Very Happy

952Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty re transfers Sat Jun 13 2015, 21:18

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

If you're 29 and have a wife a three kids who cares about ambition. Money in the bank more important at that age

953Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 13 2015, 21:37

FullofSprite wrote:
If you're 29 and have a wife a three kids who cares about ambition. Money in the bank more important at that age

:rofl:

No it's not

954Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 13 2015, 21:44

He was probably still offered above the national average yearly wage as a weekly wage. Poor thing. Still not enough

955Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 14 2015, 13:17

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Fuck him he's shit Very Happy anyway !!!

956Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty re transfer Sun Jun 14 2015, 13:24

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

y2johnny wrote:
FullofSprite wrote:

No it's not
Remember he could have a career threatening injury at any time - at 29 knowing that you may have only 3 / 4 years left and one last big pay day, I think you'd change your mind.

If he'd had been 25 I'd worry about not signing him, fuck him!

Anyway can't be that good

957Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 14 2015, 13:32

FullofSprite wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
FullofSprite wrote:

No it's not
Remember he could have a career threatening injury at any time - at 29 knowing that you may have only 3 / 4 years left and one last big pay day, I think you'd change your mind.

Career threatening injuries can happen at any age.

958Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 14 2015, 13:35

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

y2johnny wrote:
FullofSprite wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
FullofSprite wrote:

No it's not

Especially when you play for our club!

959Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 14 2015, 13:36

observer wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
FullofSprite wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
FullofSprite wrote:

No it's not

Especially when you play for our club!

Smile

960Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 14 2015, 13:53

29 year old lower league defender, got about 5 years of playing left in his career? Can you blame him for wanting to earn the most he can out of one last contract (plus a good possibility of a promotion bonus) rather than a glorious season of struggling in the Championship? People are acting as if he chose a switch to Halifax over Real Madrid.

Can't blame him to be honest, it's a short career make as much money as possible whilst you can.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 48 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum