Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Derby 4-1 Bolton

+13
Jake McHale
JAH
BoltonTillIDie
aaron_bwfc
Keegan
terenceanne
finlaymcdanger
Bwfc1958
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Norpig
wanderlust
karlypants
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Derby 4-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Derby 4-1 Bolton Sun Feb 08 2015, 17:15

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Just watched the highlights and the defending really is quite pathetic. Not sure what's happened recently because we've been pretty good in that department of late and the last few league games its been a shambles. What the fuck was going on for their 3rd goal? Needs sorting quick or we'll start going backwards.

62Derby 4-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Derby 4-1 Bolton Sun Feb 08 2015, 17:40

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Heads kept going down, they had no belief in themselves, schoolboy defending.

Lets hope we get enough points to stay up.

63Derby 4-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Derby 4-1 Bolton Sun Feb 08 2015, 20:18

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

The honeymood period under Lenny has well and truly ended.

He has been praised since the day he walked through the door, we will now see just how good of a manager he actually is - he's had a serious wake up call and IMO realised that English leagues are much tougher than the Scottish premier league.

64Derby 4-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Derby 4-1 Bolton Sun Feb 08 2015, 21:51

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Did you guys actually look at the defenders we had on the pitch at the end of the game? Easy to criticise from your armchair listening to Tower FM. Maybe you should get to a few games and see what players we have that aren't injured! Muppets! Honeymoon period over my effing arse!

65Derby 4-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Derby 4-1 Bolton Sun Feb 08 2015, 21:52

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

aaron_bwfc wrote:The honeymood period under Lenny has well and truly ended.

He has been praised since the day he walked through the door, we will now see just how good of a manager he actually is - he's had a serious wake up call and IMO realised that English leagues are much tougher than the Scottish premier league.
Aaron - The man has ten or eleven lads in the injury room.  I'm satisfied that we have improved this season and we are not at the bottom of the table, as we were under Dougie. We've had a bad spell these past two weeks, but holding Liverpool scoreless until the 187th minute showed we can play with the big boys.  Unfortunately we have no legs after playing midweek.  Let's hope we can come back Tuesday night and get three.  I think you may be a bit hard on NL and I'm sure he will be biting the lads behinds tomorrow and Tuesday.  We also have so many new players and so many kids on the pitch that there will be an adjustment period.  I would suggest that we are lucky to have NL and give him a chance to sort out these past two weeks.  Damn proud of the lads against Liverpool.

66Derby 4-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Derby 4-1 Bolton Sun Feb 08 2015, 23:31

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Neil has done a good job IMO with the rubbish that was left here by Doogie. Not only on the pitch but apparently in training and the whole atmosphere at the club. The goal was to get us out of relegation and that is still the goal in my mind. A midtable finish will be a job well done considering all things. We are 17th as we speak so still a lot of work to do yet.

67Derby 4-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Derby 4-1 Bolton Mon Feb 09 2015, 08:51

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:Neil has done a good job IMO with the rubbish that was left here by Doogie.

Hang on TA. When Freedman first arrived you were saying he was doing a good job with the rubbish that was left here by Coyle.

In fact why are you even talking about Freedman? Trying to use his tenure as an excuse for Lennon's team getting pumped just sounds pathetic.

I'm sure Lennon is man enough to accept that his team got stuffed by a better team, some of his selections were wrong, that they weren't as motivated as they were for Liverpool (Lennon's fault) and that they made errors which is why we lost - so if he can accept his mistakes why make excuses for him?

He's not the Messiah....he's a very naughty boy!

68Derby 4-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Derby 4-1 Bolton Mon Feb 09 2015, 09:07

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's obvious that the players are getting comfortable with NL and maybe he's lost a bit of the fear factor about him. I mean, he took them out for bacon butties, they're grown men. 

Time to shake things up again Neil

69Derby 4-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Derby 4-1 Bolton Mon Feb 09 2015, 09:46

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

JAH wrote:Did you guys actually look at the defenders we had on the pitch at the end of the game? Easy to criticise from your armchair listening to Tower FM. Maybe you should get to a few games and see what players we have that aren't injured! Muppets! Honeymoon period over my effing arse!
Tbh I don't give a shit who we had in defence at the end of the game. Do you think it is acceptable to defend like a pub team because we had some injuries? 
If we defend with heart and passion and throw themselves in front of everything but concede through bad luck or just not being able to withstand concerted pressure it is perhaps not too bad but the defending against Derby was inept at best.
Just because I wasn't at the game doesn't mean I don't know who's injured or can't give an opinion and that is my view of it, ok. Muppet!!

70Derby 4-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Derby 4-1 Bolton Mon Feb 09 2015, 14:11

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I think you proved my point very eloquently there 58! Very well done!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum