Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

bolton nuts facebook page only has 2 likes!

+5
Sluffy
Keegan
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

come on people sort it out...

I apologise to the admins but ive stolen your timeline cover photo too...

I've also been the first person to post something pointless on your wall... I had to, it was the same kind of feeling you get when yuo see a big field after a snowstorm that nobody has walked in... you just HAVE to do it! Laughing

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I doubt any of the admin even know how to access Facebook!

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Haha I set the page up thanks for the comment, it's not going quite aswell as I had hoped.

3 likes, not the greatest but hopefully some more on here will like the page and we will build from there......

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Facebook? Is that like when you look at the back of a novel and see the authors portrait?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I'll be honest I've never understood the appeal of Facebook, more a thing that my daughter is into rather than me.

Aaron, as you are aware is the person trying to drum up interest for our forum via facebook and I know he will be only too pleased to for any suggestions you or anyone else may have to do this.

If you like our little forum please tell all your family and friends who you think would like it too - word of mouth is always the best of all recommendations.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I don't want to 'like' the Facebook page, I would prefer to remain anonymous.

I'm not being funny but I've read a thread on another forum many of you are familiar with today which talks about people contacting others' employers, making police complaints about them, making accusations about their relationships and parentage and so on. Why would I want even a 1% chance of being vocal and opinionated on a football forum ever intruding into my personal life like that?

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Wow largehat...thats not good.

All my personal details on facebook are locked down anyway except to poeple on my friends list, all poeple can see is a pic of the bok and a pic of my little man, thats about it.

I didnt realise that ive kinda opened myself up here aint i, didnt really think aabout that! Oh well, I have nothing to hide...really :/

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

exactly why i wont be liking or tweeting anything on this.

there are some sick individuals about that think its funny to do some extremely unfunny things on here.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Wow....

I never knew, but paranoia has really gripped the nation lol...

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wouldn't worry RR i suspect the sad muppets who did such things have learnt their lesson.

E.G it made them look like complete and utter tossers.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:all poeple can see is a pic of my little man

Size isn't everything, don't worry.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:

lol!

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Il let tou have that one...i kinda did walk in to it silent ...

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Exactly why i wont be liking or tweeting anything on this.

there are some sick individuals about that think its funny to do some extremely unfunny things on here.

Think you are completely right - you may be amazed at some of the shit things we've had to put up with from owners of other BWFC forums simply for starting 'Nuts'!

At the end of the day this site is just about talking about the club and having a bit of a laugh at the same time - we aren't after charging you to view parts of the site and we aren't after the 'traffic' to get money from sponsorship unlike almost every other BWFC forum.

The idea to start a facebook and twitter sites for here was simply an attempt to raise a general awareness that we exist - not an end in themselves.

Please enjoy the forum by all means but don't post or link to anything where your personal details may be compromised - it simply is not worth it and we would not want that to happen to anyone.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Exactly why i wont be liking or tweeting anything on this.

Think you are completely right - you may be amazed at some of the shit things we've had to put up with from owners of other BWFC forums simply for starting 'Nuts'!

At the end of the day this site is just about talking about the club and having a bit of a laugh at the same time - we aren't after charging you to view parts of the site and we aren't after the 'traffic' to get money from sponsorship unlike almost every other BWFC forum.

The idea to start a facebook and twitter sites for here was simply an attempt to raise a general awareness that we exist - not an end in themselves.

Please enjoy the forum by all means but don't post or link to anything where your personal details may be compromised - it simply is not worth it and we would not want that to happen to anyone.

Wholly agree with teh above statement.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

As I've mentioned previously, any photos appearing on FB can have their metadata checked , and it will give the enquirer rather more than you realise. even down to the date time and location of the photo.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

gloswhite wrote:As I've mentioned previously, any photos appearing on FB can have their metadata checked , and it will give the enquirer rather more than you realise. even down to the date time and location of the photo.

not true, Facebook strip metadata out of all photos, obviously 'facebook' will know what's in the data, however member's of the general public cannot access this.

also, you can chose to lock down your facebook data so that only people you allow can see things like age, place of work, location, wall posts, photos etc.

its really not that dangerous and the people who get fucked over with it are people stupid enough to allow any tom dick and harry to see their personal data.

this article started out as a bit of fun, but is now starting to look like something on the daily mail forum.

dont believe all the scaremongering, the internet is a playground and is pretty safe if people are not stupid. What a Face

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum