Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts - Facebook site

+2
Reebok_Rebel
Sluffy
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bolton Nuts - Facebook site Empty Bolton Nuts - Facebook site Thu 7 Feb - 16:41

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Just wanted to give a public thank you to Leeds Trotter who as very kindly offered to take on the Admin for our Facebook site!

We really see ourselves as a 'forum' first and foremost and so to that end we have concentrated much of our time and efforts so far but we are well aware that many people like Facebook and Leeds is kindly attempting to build up our presence on there and hopefully by doing so bring in a few new members to post on here also!

Best of luck Trotter!

Our Facebook site can be found here -

https://www.facebook.com/?sk=welcome#!/boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk?fref=ts

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy, The link takes you to the Facebook homepage - people have to be accepted as a friend first before they can see it.

Also, Ive just managed to refrain from actually logging in to 606 and commenting on your post about the BA Lapdog blocking you... Laughing

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Oh, I'm sorry about the link - I'm not really well clued up on Facebook so I don't really understand what link should be put up - is this any better?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/boltonnuts

If not hopefully will come along and post the right one.

As for the 'lapdog' he's entitled to do what he pleases, I wouldn't let it worry you though as it certainly doesn't bother me!

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I Dont want to get in a a debate about Larghat, he was a good poster if im honest, but he liked to be the big 'I am' - BA making him an admin has given him 'status' now and he will bask in that.

Anyway..

that links fine sluffy, Im already a member of that group I think.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This largehat fella sounds like a sap tbh.

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I don't use Facebook anymore, it's full of people who think it's more important than the real world and abusing people on there makes them "hard".

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lt. Boon wrote:I don't use Facebook anymore, it's full of people who think it's more important than the real world and abusing people on there makes them "hard".

so a bit like bolton forums then.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Large hat is a good lad ,you just have to get used to the big fucker.

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Hipster_Nebula wrote:so a bit like bolton forums then.

One or two posters, yeah.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum