Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Size Doesn't Matter - Insane Skills

+6
Bolton Nuts
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
Keegan
Sluffy
mgsg24
10 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Size Doesn't Matter - Insane Skills Empty Size Doesn't Matter - Insane Skills Wed Apr 15 2015, 21:17

mgsg24

mgsg24
David Ngog
David Ngog

If only we had someone who could bend and place the ball like this kid....

Ability is all that matters, maybe we should get him on the coaching staff, apparently he specializes in knuckleball freekicks, generates incredible power & his technique rivals Cristiano Ronaldo's.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Good find Mgsg, we could partner him with this bloke up front for next season.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Sometimes you really do need to look at the big picture.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Good find Mgsg, we could partner him with this bloke up front for next season.

so thats what happened to Trevor Morgan  Laughing

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good skills - but could they do it on a rainy night at the Macron.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Any half decent keeper would have saved those.

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

mgsg24 wrote:If only we had someone who could bend and place the ball like this kid....

Ability is all that matters, maybe we should get him on the coaching staff, apparently he specializes in knuckleball freekicks, generates incredible power & his technique rivals Cristiano Ronaldo's.

Something fishy about this if you ask me. It's odd that they all go right in the top corner. Alternatively, it could just be Franky Worthy in a  sumo suit.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

finlaymcdanger wrote:
mgsg24 wrote:If only we had someone who could bend and place the ball like this kid....

Something fishy about this if you ask me. It's odd that they all go right in the top corner. Alternatively, it could just be Franky Worthy in a  sumo suit.

.Your right Biggie. although he scores some cracking goals, they are all from the same side/place. give him credit though, he's good.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Tubby scored his goals from either side of the D and they swerved and went into both top corners. Not as easy as you might think it is, to prevent or to do. That's talent and practice on display.

10Size Doesn't Matter - Insane Skills Empty Re: Size Doesn't Matter - Insane Skills Sat Apr 18 2015, 13:57

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

get him signed.

11Size Doesn't Matter - Insane Skills Empty Re: Size Doesn't Matter - Insane Skills Sat Apr 18 2015, 18:02

Bolton Nuts

Admin

gloswhite wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:

.Your right Biggie. although he scores some cracking goals, they are all from the same side/place. give him credit though, he's good.

Yeah some nice shots to be fair and at the level he plays at he will beat quite a few keepers.
Sometimes I don't think we appreciate just how hard a player strikes the ball to beat a pro keeper or how far they pass it etc in the prem and Championship.

12Size Doesn't Matter - Insane Skills Empty Re: Size Doesn't Matter - Insane Skills Fri May 01 2015, 18:10

mgsg24

mgsg24
David Ngog
David Ngog

He maybe worth a look as we could be down to bear bones after tomz...

Could 've worth having around the training ground at least, can't remember the last free-kick we had that resulted in a goal without a follow-up

What a Face

13Size Doesn't Matter - Insane Skills Empty Re: Size Doesn't Matter - Insane Skills Fri May 01 2015, 18:20

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Size does matter trust me.

All my girlfriends have let me know as they walk out the door, never to be seen again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum