Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Time To Lock Up The Insane For Good?

+8
gloswhite
Mr Magoo
Reebok_Rebel
Bernard Dennis Park
wanderlust
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Time To Lock Up The Insane For Good? Empty Time To Lock Up The Insane For Good? Thu Mar 07 2013, 16:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A poor schoolgirl called Christina Edkins was stabbed on her way to school this morning and died. Early indications are that it was a random attack and she didn't know the man who stabbed her.

The police have arrested the perpetrator and I absolutely guarantee you that he turns out to be some mental patient who has attacked people before. Some overpaid shrink will have deemed him "not a risk to society" and let him out of whichever hospital he lived in.

This is going to seem harsh but it's time those mental folk with the potential for violence were locked up for good. Properly for good until the day they drop dead. I'd go as far as to say it would be better for everyone concerned to euthanise the most violent mental patients.

Do you agree?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree totally. If they are a threat then they should be dealt with

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:I agree totally. If they are a threat then they should be dealt with

I'm glad we agree.

I know it's harsh, but you can't let people out on the streets if they have the potential to kill a random stranger. It's not fair to the public.

We have become too obsessed with human rights in this country. What about my right to walk the streets of Preston and not get stabbed?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought you were chauffeur driven?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:I thought you were chauffeur driven?

Not anymore. The recession has hit the posh people quite heavily.

You'd have to kill off everyone in Bolton, you're all stupid mentalists.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think they should put these people do death, within 24 hours of being found guilty.

Take them to the jungle, tie them up over chopped bamboo.

Then let it grow "it grows very fast" and it will be a nice death for them, whilst they think about what they have done.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:You'd have to kill off everyone in Bolton, you're all stupid mentalists.

Hello cock.

my ex-boyfriend had to go into a mental hospital natasha, he had a few violent spells, should he be put down at 22? i think not.

Bolton Hater wrote:You'd have to kill off everyone in Bolton, you're all stupid mentalists.

When i saw the thread title i actually thought it was about you. What a co-incidence eh!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

When i saw the thread title i actually thought it was about you. What a co-incidence eh!

I run things round here, show some respect.

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

I run things round here, show some respect.

Chill your beans Mr Whittam!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:my ex-boyfriend had to go into a mental hospital natasha, he had a few violent spells, should he be put down at 22? i think not.

Yes, take him to the jungle.

there's no jungle in bolton

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

ok, the jumbles then.

Throw him off the bridge.

Drove past it on my way to work today horrendous.

My money would actually be on him being a jealous ex-boyfriend rather than random mental person, but we'll wait and see.

To answer your question, no we shouldn't throw away the key, there does need to be better checks on them after release though, as proved by the Nicole Edgington case the other day.

Bare in mind the majority who are released are done so because they are no longer a threat you just don’t hear about those cases. We can’t exactly afford to keep people locked up until they die can we?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:We can’t exactly afford to keep people locked up until they die can we?

Exactly, we should euthanise the really violent ones.

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:We can’t exactly afford to keep people locked up until they die can we?

Exactly, we should euthanise the really violent ones.

What about the moderately violent ones?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Same outcome

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

What about the moderately violent ones?

If I felt they had the potential to turn into a really violent mental person I would euthanise them. If I didn't think they would make this step up I would lock them up for life. In a nice way.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum