Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Time To Lock Up The Insane For Good?

+8
gloswhite
Mr Magoo
Reebok_Rebel
Bernard Dennis Park
wanderlust
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

What about the moderately violent ones?

If I felt they had the potential to turn into a really violent mental person I would euthanise them. If I didn't think they would make this step up I would lock them up for life. In a nice way.

Sounds like the perfect career for you, I look forward to seeing your work.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

Sounds like the perfect career for you, I look forward to seeing your work.

I don't like to get my hands dirty, it's more likely someone like you will be doing the actual killing.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The "mental health system" causes as many problems as it solves. People who have problems coping are pumped with pyschoactive drugs which are primarily there to give the carers an easy life. It's a very inexact science anyway and determining who is bonkers is a fairly subjective exercise.
"Criminally insane" people are a different kettle of fish from your run of the mill depressive or schizo. If I did agree with topping loonies - which I don't - the ones who commit violent crimes are the ones that should get it - not your average loony who is typically shit scared of their own shadow and couldn't/wouldn't harm anyone apart from themselves perhaps. However the violent ones don't usually get let out anyway, but mistakes are made and tightening up the assessment procedure is the issue. Unfortunately assessing who is bonkers is such an inexact science that I can't see how it can be improved upon at the moment so I just think you're proposing the random execution of people who are selected on a random basis.
On a different note, I'd like to thank BH for his kind compliments to the people of Bolton although it's a little overflattering to say we are all mentalists. Personally I think I'm quite intuitive, can read people pretty well, have strong instincts and my granny was a medium but I wouldn't go as far as saying I'm a mentalist. Not everybody in Bolton has super powers, but it's nice to know the cock acknowledges our superior status.

Last edited by wanderlust on Thu Mar 07 2013, 17:13; edited 1 time in total

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Adolf Hitler has similar thoughts as Natasha about the mentally ill.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30 wrote:I think they should put these people do death, within 24 hours of being found guilty.

Take them to the jungle, tie them up over chopped bamboo.

Then let it grow "it grows very fast" and it will be a nice death for them, whilst they think about what they have done.

DOnt agree with this.

I agree they should be killed, but torture is not justified.

In a roundabout way it is not their fault they are 'mental'

Death should be used in circumstances where beyond doubt, therapy will not work.

they should be locked up and assessed for a long time before the decision to kill them is made, and then it should be quick and painless.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Put the bastard in a room with her relatives and friends for an hr, very sad.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It was some 18-20 year old black lad who did it.

Kill the cunt.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I think they should put these people do death, within 24 hours of being found guilty.

Take them to the jungle, tie them up over chopped bamboo.

Then let it grow "it grows very fast" and it will be a nice death for them, whilst they think about what they have done.

DOnt agree with this.

I agree they should be killed, but torture is not justified.

In a roundabout way it is not their fault they are 'mental'

Death should be used in circumstances where beyond doubt, therapy will not work.

they should be locked up and assessed for a long time before the decision to kill them is made, and then it should be quick and painless.

Bet you would change your mind very quick if.....

A mental bastard killed a member of your family, on public transport.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Unfortunately its not just who is 'mental', in this modern age, life is getting cheaper day by day, and I have no doubt someone somewhere will say there are reasons for this that or the other, and he will probably get a 7 year sentence, let out after 5. It seems nowadays that the younger generation no longer know how to control themselves when they get into an argument, and anything goes, and retaliation has to be out of all proportion.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:It was some 18-20 year old black lad who did it.

Kill the cunt.

Send him to the jungle, get the bamboo cut.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

He's 22 apparently. Just seen it on the news.

Life, and I mean life, or hanging is what this cunt deserves.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Time To Lock Up The Insane For Good? - Page 2 _66263333_suspect_arrest_v3_464

Police said they were not looking for anyone else in connection with the stabbing. They added that there was nothing at this stage to suggest the attacker and Christina were known to each other.

The 22-year-old suspect was arrested near the Morrisons supermarket at Five Ways at about 12:30 GMT, following a city-wide manhunt.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How the fuck could he just do that ?

Pure Evil.

I feel for her family, and her school friends.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

[quote="scottjames30"]How the fuck could he just do that ?

Pure Evil.

Sorry

affraid

Last edited by Mr Magoo on Thu Mar 07 2013, 19:07; edited 1 time in total

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:How the fuck could he just do that ?

Pure Evil.

Last edited by scottjames30 on Thu Mar 07 2013, 19:37; edited 2 times in total

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

What, ive been framed.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

You could go to jail for saying stuff like that Magoo.

You should be worried.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I do apologise for my rude comments.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Yes agree Nat, I read about that poor British woman who was murdered in Tenerife last year where the offender was a mental and had a history of violence and he went and cut that woman's head off in a supermarket. How on earth can someone like that be allowed to be allowed to walk the streets?
And then on the news on Wednesday was the woman who was mental who stabbed a woman to death after telling police she felt she was going to kill someone (she had killed her mum previous to that) again how on earth is someone like that given the all clear to walk in public? Who makes these decisions to let these people enter the public?

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Oops sorry if that second woman I mention is what you said in your original post.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum