Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Championship Top 6

+14
Hipster_Nebula
MartinBWFC
Natasha Whittam
Chairmanda
Boggersbelief
NickFazer
wanderlust
Banks of the Croal
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
Bwfc1958
karlypants
scottjames30
Copper Dragon
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

21Championship Top 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Championship Top 6 Thu Jul 23 2015, 14:23

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:Looks like our captain will be at Derby by the end of the week.

I've suggested Tim Ream as his replacement. How much?

Sod off, we're not paying you.....

Bolton hater strikes again

22Championship Top 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Championship Top 6 Thu Jul 23 2015, 14:29

Boggersbelief wrote:
Breadman wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:Looks like our captain will be at Derby by the end of the week.

I've suggested Tim Ream as his replacement. How much?

Sod off, we're not paying you.....

Bolton hater strikes again

I've told you before, dickhead, I've earned the right to be critical by having watched Bolton for forty years.

You, on the other hand, are just a gobby kid with an attitude who has only ever known Bolton in the Prem and latterly The Championship, so your opinion counts for fuck all as far as I'm concerned because you know fuck all.

And you have no sense of humour.

You are a boring cunt with one act that is wearing very thin.

And before you or your equally illiterate mate pipes up that I'm having a breakdown, I'm not - I'm simply pointing out a few facts.

23Championship Top 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Championship Top 6 Thu Jul 23 2015, 14:30

I'd sell Ream if it meant buying Le Fondre. Doubt it would though.

24Championship Top 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Championship Top 6 Thu Jul 23 2015, 14:35

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Unbelievable Jeff

25Championship Top 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Championship Top 6 Thu Jul 23 2015, 14:36

Get fucked, you humourless, boring cunt.

26Championship Top 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Championship Top 6 Thu Jul 23 2015, 14:41

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Boggersbelief wrote:Unbelievable Jeff
I cant see us in top 6, sorry. In other news, I'm in Jeff Stelling's book! OK, blatant self promotion and wildly off topic, but I'm so so chuffed!

27Championship Top 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Championship Top 6 Thu Jul 23 2015, 14:51

Apologies to Manda and anybody else who may have been offended by my choice of language when addressing the idiot.

Being accused of hating the team I have supported for over forty years by a stupid, opinionated child who is only really interested in getting a reaction appears to bring out the worst in me.

Mea culpa.

Come on then, Manda - spill the beans.

And was Bruce Forsyth involved in any way?

28Championship Top 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Championship Top 6 Thu Jul 23 2015, 14:53

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nah mate, the real you spilled out for a few seconds. You have a vicious mouth

30Championship Top 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Championship Top 6 Thu Jul 23 2015, 15:01

Boggersbelief wrote:Nah mate, the real you spilled out for a few seconds. You have a vicious mouth

Don't call me "mate" because I'm not your mate.

I'm sick of you and your constant claims that I hate Bolton or I'm a negative twat who is loving the fact that the club's in a mess.

Nothing could be further from the truth and I've just had enough of being sniped at by a gobby kid from the anonymity of his keyboard.

I've seen more Bolton games than you've had hot dinners and I was there when the club nearly folded, so I've earned my stripes.

If you've go the plums, PM me and we can meet up and discuss it face to face if you like.

31Championship Top 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Championship Top 6 Thu Jul 23 2015, 15:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hate Bolton Wanderers, they've been ruining my life for 30 years now. Utter twats!

I'll be there on 8th August though.

32Championship Top 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Championship Top 6 Thu Jul 23 2015, 15:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:I'd sell Ream if it meant buying Le Fondre. Doubt it would though.

If someone paid anything for Ream I'd snatch their hand off, he only gets away with abuse because he plays at a slightly lower level of crap than the rest of the defence.

33Championship Top 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Championship Top 6 Thu Jul 23 2015, 15:07

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Nah mate, the real you spilled out for a few seconds. You have a vicious mouth

Don't call me "mate" because I'm not your mate.

I'm sick of you and your constant claims that I hate Bolton or I'm a negative twat who is loving the fact that the club's in a mess.

Nothing could be further from the truth and I've just had enough of being sniped at by a gobby kid from the anonymity of his keyboard.

I've seen more Bolton games than you've had hot dinners and I was there when the club nearly folded, so I've earned my stripes.

If you've go the plums, PM me and we can meet up and discuss it face to face if you like.

If you wanna start throwing around threats and insinuating that you'd cause me harm then I will gladly meet you.

You absolute joke

34Championship Top 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Championship Top 6 Thu Jul 23 2015, 15:08

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

shall I put my mention in Jeff stellings book on the famous fans thread?

35Championship Top 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Championship Top 6 Thu Jul 23 2015, 15:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chairmanda wrote:shall I put my mention in Jeff stellings book on the famous fans thread?

You weren't one of his groupies were you?

36Championship Top 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Championship Top 6 Thu Jul 23 2015, 15:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
If you wanna start throwing around threats and insinuating that you'd cause me harm then I will gladly meet you.

You absolute joke

I am the official camerawoman for Nuts fights. Please confirm venue, date and time so I can plan the event.

37Championship Top 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Championship Top 6 Thu Jul 23 2015, 15:14

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't ask for fights over the Internet that often nat, you'll have to ask that 40 year old bloke

38Championship Top 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Championship Top 6 Thu Jul 23 2015, 15:19

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Chairmanda wrote:shall I put my mention in Jeff stellings book on the famous fans thread?

You weren't one of his groupies were you?
ha! no I wasnt. He said how I handled something was right, I'm chuffed. Dont like the fighting stuff on here, life is short chaps, entirely your call how you spend it, at the risk of being pollyanna, bet you could find something good in everyone on here (even if its only the link to the mighty whites)

39Championship Top 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Championship Top 6 Thu Jul 23 2015, 15:21

Who mentioned fighting?

I didn't.

I said we could meet up and discuss why I've had enough of some stupid kid discounting my credentials as a Bolton fan, that's all.

And anyway, it's not like he'd actually show up is it?

40Championship Top 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Championship Top 6 Thu Jul 23 2015, 15:24

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Who mentioned fighting?

I didn't.

I said we could meet up and discuss why I've had enough of some stupid kid discounting my credentials as a Bolton fan, that's all.

And anyway, it's not like he'd actually show up is it?

I will call your bluff, big man

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum