Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

49 million for Raheem Sterling

+7
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Copper Dragon
boltonbonce
Bwfc1958
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

2149 million for Raheem Sterling - Page 2 Empty Re: 49 million for Raheem Sterling Mon Jul 13 2015, 11:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I'm scared of bald yellow cartoon characters with beer guts and dead Greek writers.

Yes, I am indeed Homerphobic.
Very Happy  His Iliad was good though.

2249 million for Raheem Sterling - Page 2 Empty Re: 49 million for Raheem Sterling Mon Jul 13 2015, 12:02

karlypants wrote:Does no one think that because all this has gone to his head then it's going to impair his performance and become a bit of a flop?

I just have this feeling that he is going to fall flat on his face due to all this.

Due to all what?

2349 million for Raheem Sterling - Page 2 Empty Re: 49 million for Raheem Sterling Mon Jul 13 2015, 12:06

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
karlypants wrote:Does no one think that because all this has gone to his head then it's going to impair his performance and become a bit of a flop?

I just have this feeling that he is going to fall flat on his face due to all this.

Due to all what?

His general attitude, wasn't he in the papers for taking drugs?

Thinking he is the best footballer ever, as Bonce has said he is acting like he has won everything already.

The whole thing has gone to his head it seems.

2449 million for Raheem Sterling - Page 2 Empty Re: 49 million for Raheem Sterling Mon Jul 13 2015, 12:18

He was in the paper for inhaling laughing gas at a party or as the tabloids brand it 'Hippy Crack'. Completely harmless and laughable really, I think the only people that give a shit about that are the journo's who write it.

Do we know he thinks he's the best footballer ever? I don't think so. I think he's just realised he can make a tonne more money and also move to a club who could actually win something.

I get a bit sick of the way we batter players in this country to be honest. Regardless of the cash, leaving Liverpool for City is a step up in every way I'd rather see us backing one of our best young players instead of everybody jumping on the he's not that good anyway bandwagon.

2549 million for Raheem Sterling - Page 2 Empty Re: 49 million for Raheem Sterling Mon Jul 13 2015, 12:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This gas is dangerous.
Regular use can lead to a vitamin B12 deficiency,nerve damage,and can also depress the formation of white blood cells.
No laughing matter,if you'll pardon the pun.
The lad is badly advised on all fronts,and,if he's not careful,whatever talent he has will be wasted.

2649 million for Raheem Sterling - Page 2 Empty Re: 49 million for Raheem Sterling Mon Jul 13 2015, 12:50

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's kind of like Navas at this point in his career lots of pace and running but no end product, obviously a lot more upside but at 49 million, I don't think his potential justifies that personally. 

means nothing to city though.

2749 million for Raheem Sterling - Page 2 Empty Re: 49 million for Raheem Sterling Mon Jul 13 2015, 12:56

Doing a disservice to Sterling to say he's just a runner. He's got great footwork and is a very intelligent player which is obvious in his versatility. 

He's never worth £50 million at this point that's obvious. But he's a great talent who could feasibly go on to be one of the best in the world, I can't think of many young players in Europe better than him Pogba, maybe Veratti, Marquinhos? Not much in it though.

2849 million for Raheem Sterling - Page 2 Empty Re: 49 million for Raheem Sterling Mon Jul 13 2015, 13:07

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

his agent is a real piece of work and he's just interested in his cut not the long term career of his player. Apparently some of his other clients have dropped him because of how he's handled the whole Sterling situation.

2949 million for Raheem Sterling - Page 2 Empty Re: 49 million for Raheem Sterling Mon Jul 13 2015, 14:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sterling is absolute crap. He's had one good season when Sturridge and Suarez made him look good.

His finishing is terrible, his crossing awful, and he has the strength of a 9 year old girl.

All pace and not much else. Just like that other overated tosspot Theo Walcott.

Mark my words, he will go the same way as Scott Sinclair.

3049 million for Raheem Sterling - Page 2 Empty Re: 49 million for Raheem Sterling Mon Jul 13 2015, 14:49

Your shocking ability to judge talent is infamous on here now Nat, you should lay off the bold predictions for a bit.

3149 million for Raheem Sterling - Page 2 Empty Re: 49 million for Raheem Sterling Mon Jul 13 2015, 16:10

Schweinsteiger signs for United, think they're taking a risk here. Hasn't been the same player last couple of years and had a few injuries. Big fan of his but not sure he's the answer for United - although at £15 million it's not a huge risk.

Sterling to make more of an impact at City than Schweinsteiger at United - heard it here first.

3249 million for Raheem Sterling - Page 2 Empty Re: 49 million for Raheem Sterling Mon Jul 13 2015, 16:25

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

City had the Argie who proved to be shit, then the geezer who had fireworks displays in his bathroom and now this ex-scouser type prima donna. I expect him to nose dive badly when he has to face other top Prem teams.

3349 million for Raheem Sterling - Page 2 Empty Re: 49 million for Raheem Sterling Mon Jul 13 2015, 16:29

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great player, over the market value but a great deal in the long term.

He'll be the player that wins them the title.

3449 million for Raheem Sterling - Page 2 Empty Re: 49 million for Raheem Sterling Mon Jul 13 2015, 16:34

Bollotom2014 wrote:City had the Argie who proved to be shit, then the geezer who had fireworks displays in his bathroom and now this ex-scouser type prima donna. I expect him to nose dive badly when he has to face other top Prem teams.

What?

3549 million for Raheem Sterling - Page 2 Empty Re: 49 million for Raheem Sterling Mon Jul 13 2015, 16:49

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bollotom2014 wrote: He said, City had the Argie who proved to be shit, then the geezer who had fireworks displays in his bathroom and now this ex-scouser type prima donna. I expect him to nose dive badly when he has to face other top Prem teams. 

3649 million for Raheem Sterling - Page 2 Empty Re: 49 million for Raheem Sterling Mon Jul 13 2015, 16:58

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Agree with Nat on Sterling I think he's much more of a Walcott than anything else.

will never be what you want him to be. 

he's obviously not "crap" but he is definitely just another overrated English 'talent'

3749 million for Raheem Sterling - Page 2 Empty Re: 49 million for Raheem Sterling Mon Jul 13 2015, 17:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Agree with Nat on Sterling I think he's much more of a Walcott than anything else.

he's obviously not "crap" but he is definitely just another overrated English 'talent'

He's pace and nothing else. Take that away and he'd be playing for Rochdale or Gillingham.

If David Lee had been born 25 years later he'd be playing for Chelsea earning £100k per week.

3849 million for Raheem Sterling - Page 2 Empty Re: 49 million for Raheem Sterling Mon Jul 13 2015, 17:05

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Raheem sterling is quality. Unlike Walcott.

He might not be worth 49mill but he has potential to be world class

3949 million for Raheem Sterling - Page 2 Empty Re: 49 million for Raheem Sterling Mon Jul 13 2015, 17:22

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Raheem sterling is quality. Unlike Walcott.

He might not be worth 49mill but he has potential to be world class

Me and you know our football.

4049 million for Raheem Sterling - Page 2 Empty Re: 49 million for Raheem Sterling Mon Jul 13 2015, 17:25

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Agree with Nat on Sterling I think he's much more of a Walcott than anything else.

If you find yourself agreeing with Nat, you're almost certainly wrong.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum