Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Something to think about.

+3
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
CBF
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Something to think about. Empty Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 14:17

CBF

CBF
David Ngog
David Ngog

Death is the number one killer in the world.
Dont worry about old age it doesn't last long.
Life is sexually transmitted.
Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday lying in hospital dying of nothing.
In the sixties people took acid to make the world weird,now the world is weird and the people take prozac to make it normal.

2Something to think about. Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 14:18

O....kay.......then........

(Backs away slowly, closes door and then runs away.)

3Something to think about. Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 14:18

that has got to confirm it

4Something to think about. Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 14:18

Deffo.

5Something to think about. Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 14:20

i was unsure and just thought everyone else was either going along knew something i didn't.  but that is IT!  definitely

6Something to think about. Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 14:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't be cynical. He's probably just high on medication.

7Something to think about. Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 14:21

boltonbonce wrote:Don't be cynical. He's probably just high on Life.
Smile

8Something to think about. Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 14:30

Anyway, here's "something to think about":

If you order 6' by 5' fence panels, is it too much to expect that when they (finally) arrive, they will actually measure 6' by 5', as opposed to the 6' 2" by 4' 10" ones that I got today?

Having to remove the beads, cut them down with a jigsaw (in the pouring rain - H&S my arse!), re-attach the beads and then slot them in is no fun.

Fencelands of Little Hulton, you can suck my balls.

9Something to think about. Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 14:37

Breadman wrote:Anyway, here's "something to think about":

If you order 6' by 5' fence panels, is it too much to expect that when they (finally) arrive, they will actually measure 6' by 5', as opposed to the 6' 2" by 4' 10" ones that I got today?

Having to remove the beads, cut them down with a jigsaw (in the pouring rain - H&S my arse!), re-attach the beads and then slot them in is no fun.

to make me feel better, KP, will you suck my balls.
i despair

10Something to think about. Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 14:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Funny how CBF has slipped into Angry Dad mode after just 10 posts.

A record? It usually takes 3.

11Something to think about. Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 14:45

Natasha Whittam wrote:Funny how CBF has slipped into Angry Dad mode after just 10 posts.

So i'm not going mental then

12Something to think about. Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 14:47

He's becoming more artful in his deception.

Either that or he's got someone on the inside helping him.

13Something to think about. Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 14:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Anyway, here's "something to think about":

Fencelands of Little Hulton, you can suck my balls.
Mine were the same. B&Q.

14Something to think about. Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 14:48

Natasha Whittam wrote:Funny how CBF has slipped into Angry Dad mode after just 10 posts.

I think his record is 5795.

15Something to think about. Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 14:48

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:He's becoming more artful in his deception.

'CBF' gave him away.

16Something to think about. Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 14:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

His 6 year old grandson is staying with him.

17Something to think about. Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 14:50

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Scott?

18Something to think about. Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 14:51

bwfc1874 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Scott?
:rofl: :rofl:

19Something to think about. Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 14:57

boltonbonce wrote:

'CBF' gave him away.

I'm struggling with that one.

Have I missed summat obvious?

20Something to think about. Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 14:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fuck me! AD is here again! :facepalm:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum