Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Something to think about.

+3
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
CBF
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Something to think about. - Page 2 Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 15:03

karlypants wrote:Fuck me AD now that you're here again! :facepalm:

kissed and made up have we

22Something to think about. - Page 2 Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 16:24

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Breadman wrote:He's becoming more artful in his deception.

Either that or he's got someone on the inside helping him.

His 6 year old grandson is staying with him.

Scott?

That was a kick from behind

23Something to think about. - Page 2 Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 17:29

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Where has CBF gone ?

24Something to think about. - Page 2 Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 17:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was gonna find out but I CBF. Very Happy

25Something to think about. - Page 2 Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 17:59

Covet Boggers' Fundament?

26Something to think about. - Page 2 Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 18:00

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman takes another dig at boggers.

27Something to think about. - Page 2 Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 18:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Covet Boggers' Fundament?
You know what I mean...

28Something to think about. - Page 2 Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 18:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Once a pervert always a pervert (AD)...Cocks Boobs and Fanny.

29Something to think about. - Page 2 Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 18:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Where has CBF gone ?

:banned:

30Something to think about. - Page 2 Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 18:02

scottjames30 wrote:Breadman takes another dig at boggers.

Keep your neb out, you.

If you had more than half a brain you'd be able to consider it properly and work out that the butt (no pun intended) of the joke was Bonce, not Boggers.

Dullard.....

31Something to think about. - Page 2 Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 18:06

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

so CBF is AD? That man must have nothing else in his life if he's that desperate to get back on here everyday  Very Happy

32Something to think about. - Page 2 Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 18:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Breadman takes another dig at boggers.

Keep your neb out, you.

If you had more than half a brain you'd be able to consider it properly and work out that the butt (no pun intended) of the joke was Bonce, not Boggers.

Dullard.....
You just can't sit on the fence can you?....''' Certainly not one from Fencelands of Little Hulton. Very Happy

33Something to think about. - Page 2 Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 18:12

I'm thinking of starting a business where I contact people who've bought their panels and then go round with my hammer and jigsaw and get them to fit.

I'll be rich by Christmas.

34Something to think about. - Page 2 Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 18:16

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nasty Man.

35Something to think about. - Page 2 Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 18:16

Yeah and don't you forget it.
Very Happy

36Something to think about. - Page 2 Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 18:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:so CBF is AD? That man must have nothing else in his life if he's that desperate to get back on here everyday  Very Happy

Extremely sad isn't it? Very Happy

37Something to think about. - Page 2 Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 18:24

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No way was that AD, i think you might have been trigger happy there.

38Something to think about. - Page 2 Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 18:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Yeah and don't you forget it.
Very Happy
Don't mess with the Breadman. Cool
Something to think about. - Page 2 Giphy

39Something to think about. - Page 2 Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 18:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:No way was that AD, i think you might have been trigger happy there.

Think about it, this "new" member does not post in the football section since joining and just posts crap in Wandering Minds.

AD doesn't like football.

This is primarily a football forum, not mums net.

He is going to have to find somewhere else to post his shite!

40Something to think about. - Page 2 Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 18:38

karlypants wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:No way was that AD, i think you might have been trigger happy there.

Think about it, this "new" member does not post in the football section since joining and just posts crap in Wandering Minds.
When are you banning Johnny?  Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum