Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Something to think about.

+3
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
CBF
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Something to think about. - Page 3 Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 18:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nice one Barb. Movie comp in the bag. Sorted.
You might even get a points deduction. Very Happy

42Something to think about. - Page 3 Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 18:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb hasn't thought his comment through, has he! Laughing

43Something to think about. - Page 3 Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 18:45

Oi Barb you bellend

I post across the whole forum. A hundred times a day Smile

44Something to think about. - Page 3 Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 18:47

boltonbonce wrote:Nice one Barb. Movie comp in the bag. Sorted.

Like it wasn't already......what with it being your lad running it and you and your surprisingly encyclopaedic and in no way suspicious (honest guv) knowledge of every film ever made......ever. 

Rotten to the core........

45Something to think about. - Page 3 Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 18:50

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

Like it wasn't already......what with it being your lad running it and you and your surprisingly encyclopaedic and in no way suspicious (honest guv) knowledge of every film ever made......ever. 

Something to think about. - Page 3 8de7f8677e4a47ba5dc5151c496d5dda42caf2078dbc54eb769ec7a5d68d8d6b

46Something to think about. - Page 3 Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 18:52

Norpig wrote:
Breadman wrote:

Something to think about. - Page 3 8de7f8677e4a47ba5dc5151c496d5dda42caf2078dbc54eb769ec7a5d68d8d6b

Thanks all. It's been a pleasure.

47Something to think about. - Page 3 Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 18:55

I'm not bitter, Mr Pig......I just have a deep seated belief that there is nothing more distasteful in life than a movie quiz on an internet football forum being corrupted by those running it so that their Dad wins.

Henceforth, Bonce and Johnny shall be referred to by me on here as The Blatterati.

48Something to think about. - Page 3 Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 18:55

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

101 and counting Johnny, whats the highest ever in a day?

49Something to think about. - Page 3 Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 18:57

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I'm not bitter, Mr Pig......I just have a deep seated belief that there is nothing more distasteful in life than a movie quiz on an internet football forum being corrupted by those running it so that their Dad wins.

Henceforth, Bonce and Johnny shall be referred to by me on here as The Blatterati.
Very Happy

50Something to think about. - Page 3 Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 18:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:101 and counting Johnny

Shocked

51Something to think about. - Page 3 Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 19:11

karlypants wrote:

Shocked

My record was 105 i think wasnt it kp?

Dont know if that is thee record

52Something to think about. - Page 3 Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 19:20

Breadman wrote:I'm not bitter, Mr Pig......I just have a deep seated belief that there is nothing more distasteful in life than a movie quiz on an internet football forum being corrupted by those running it so that their Dad wins.

Hand on heart i have definitely not cheated. But all i can do is ask people not to cheat. There is no way of me knowing if they do.

53Something to think about. - Page 3 Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 19:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Shocked

I think so Johnny. Smile

54Something to think about. - Page 3 Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 19:26

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Shocked

I think so Johnny. Smile

I get it im a saddo

55Something to think about. - Page 3 Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 19:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've topped 60 myself. Just shows you what happens when you take a day off. Shocked

56Something to think about. - Page 3 Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 19:31

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was time for Boncey to put his foot down

Something to think about. - Page 3 O5nsv

57Something to think about. - Page 3 Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 19:33

Norpig wrote:It was time for Boncey to put his foot down

Something to think about. - Page 3 O5nsv

Very Happy

58Something to think about. - Page 3 Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 19:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy I might buy him a telescope. (Refractor)
A hobby would do him good.

59Something to think about. - Page 3 Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 19:35

boltonbonce wrote:Very Happy I might buy him a telescope. (Refractor)
A hobby would do him good.

Id only use it for things i shouldn't. I'd be locked up with a week

60Something to think about. - Page 3 Empty Re: Something to think about. Mon Jul 13 2015, 19:36

He's not been that naughty - get him a reflector.

(ie A proper telescope.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum