Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Regrets in your life.

+9
LW23
boltonbonce
observer
Banks of the Croal
Boggersbelief
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
scottjames30
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Regrets in your life. Empty Regrets in your life. Sat Jul 18 2015, 19:48

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Everyone must have one, or maybe afew.

I've been lucky to travel the world, got two beautiful children, but one regret that plays on my mind now and again is i lost contact, "should've stayed in touch with with a few people that i still think about that i was really close to", not seen some for a long time.But when you're young you don't care about such things, but when you get older things hit you.

Do you have any regrets, that you still think about?

2Regrets in your life. Empty Re: Regrets in your life. Sat Jul 18 2015, 20:54

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Being born is up there, although not really my regret to have but you get me.

3Regrets in your life. Empty Re: Regrets in your life. Sat Jul 18 2015, 21:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Being born is up there, although not really my regret to have but you get me.

Why do you regret being born?

I think you need to seek professional help Hipster, I'm worried about you.

4Regrets in your life. Empty Re: Regrets in your life. Sat Jul 18 2015, 21:29

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Bloody hell Hipster. What does that mean ?

If your serious, then take Nats advice mate.

5Regrets in your life. Empty Re: Regrets in your life. Sat Jul 18 2015, 21:37

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Being born is up there, although not really my regret to have but you get me.

You don't mean that Hips, you were born for a reason.

6Regrets in your life. Empty Re: Regrets in your life. Sat Jul 18 2015, 22:11

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hips with a spot of fishing

7Regrets in your life. Empty Re: Regrets in your life. Sat Jul 18 2015, 23:47

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

There's a few but one I can mention is not getting my head down at School.

Just hated it and left before my time, with fuck all  Qualifications and a working life of Manual Labour Sad

8Regrets in your life. Empty Re: Regrets in your life. Sun Jul 19 2015, 01:24

If you're not on a wind up, get a grip. It's 99% of the human race who are utter cunts, not you.

No regrets so far, but I'll need to avoid them over the next 3 or 4 years, otherwise I'm fucked.

9Regrets in your life. Empty Re: Regrets in your life. Sun Jul 19 2015, 04:02

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

When you are down, just listen to Sinatra singing about his regrets in My Way!  That will brighten your day!

10Regrets in your life. Empty Re: Regrets in your life. Sun Jul 19 2015, 05:56

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

If you're not on a wind up, get a grip. It's 99% of the human race who are utter cunts, not you.

No regrets so far, but I'll need to avoid them over the next 3 or 4 years, otherwise I'm fucked.

You shouldn't come on here when you are drunk pal

11Regrets in your life. Empty Re: Regrets in your life. Sun Jul 19 2015, 08:42

Give it a rest Boggers, surely you've got better things to do on a Sunday.

12Regrets in your life. Empty Re: Regrets in your life. Sun Jul 19 2015, 10:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leaving my phone on last night.
I'm in work for 4 hours.

13Regrets in your life. Empty Re: Regrets in your life. Sun Jul 19 2015, 11:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm worried about Hipster. No message since his "wish I'd never been born" post last night. I suspect he may have been involved in a double suicide pact with his girlfriend.

First he popped her with a needle and then downed a bottle of pills himself.

14Regrets in your life. Empty Re: Regrets in your life. Sun Jul 19 2015, 12:05

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Haha!! Everyone chill I'm being philosophical. I'm a pessimist by nature. But it doesn't extend to any desire to hurt myself. 

Thanks for the obviously genuine concern.  Laughing

15Regrets in your life. Empty Re: Regrets in your life. Tue Jul 28 2015, 12:07

LW23

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

scottjames30 wrote:Everyone must have one, or maybe afew.

I've been lucky to travel the world, got two beautiful children, but one regret that plays on my mind now and again is i lost contact, "should've stayed in touch with with a few people that i still think about that i was really close to", not seen some for a long time.But when you're young you don't care about such things, but when you get older things hit you.

Do you have any regrets, that you still think about?
look on FB or TWATTER

most people are on there now

16Regrets in your life. Empty Re: Regrets in your life. Tue Jul 28 2015, 12:18

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

An old flame died recently and I hadn't seen her for pushing 10 years although the opportunity was there. Another friend got in touch about the funeral - someone else who I haven't made the effort to see in recent years.
It was a stark reminder of "carpe diem" - I need to catch up with old friends, lovers and acquaintances whilst there's still time as one day it may be too late as it was in this sad case.

There's always a reason not to go, usually work demands. I'm going to make it my mission to start putting the effort in as I know I'll have regrets if I just let it all drift away.

17Regrets in your life. Empty Re: Regrets in your life. Tue Jul 28 2015, 12:37

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:

An old flame died recently and I hadn't seen her for pushing 10 years although the opportunity was there. Another friend got in touch about the funeral - someone else who I haven't made the effort to see in recent years.
It was a stark reminder of "carpe diem" - I need to catch up with old friends, lovers and acquaintances whilst there's still time as one day it may be too late as it was in this sad case.

There's always a reason not to go, usually work demands. I'm going to make it my mission to start putting the effort in as I know I'll have regrets if I just let it all drift away.
Seems like most regrets are people based to a large extent, and i agree. I don't regret promotions not got, things I've tried and failed at, do regret not spending enough time with people I love and who love me. Guess its in my control to change that.

Last edited by Chairmanda on Tue Jul 28 2015, 12:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I messed up the formatting)

18Regrets in your life. Empty Re: Regrets in your life. Tue Jul 28 2015, 15:40

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I regret going to Wembley when we played Stoke in the FA Cup semi-final. A complete waste of time and money.

19Regrets in your life. Empty Re: Regrets in your life. Tue Jul 28 2015, 15:47

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote:I regret going to Wembley when we played Stoke in the FA Cup semi-final. A complete waste of time and money.
yes, good call RT. I also specifically regret staying with Stoke fans living in Windsor the night before, and being over confident, and staying with them after the game and being completely destroyed all night!

20Regrets in your life. Empty Re: Regrets in your life. Tue Jul 28 2015, 15:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Stoke fans living in Windsor?!

It wasn't,was it? Surely not.Regrets in your life. Kingdancesmileyf

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum