Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Regrets.

+11
Natasha Whittam
Bernard Dennis Park
Numpty 28723
bwfc71
Banks of the Croal
doffcocker
Hipster_Nebula
BoltonTillIDie
largehat
Sluffy
Angry Dad
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Regrets. Empty Regrets. Tue Aug 07 2012, 23:18

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Do you regret anything in your life that you did or did not do, does it haunt you maybe. I have a few that i will disclose when i have read others.

2Regrets. Empty Re: Regrets. Tue Aug 07 2012, 23:22

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Regrets, I've had a few.

But then again, too few to mention.

3Regrets. Empty Re: Regrets. Tue Aug 07 2012, 23:22

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I have many regrets, but I think I would be guilty of 'over-sharing' to post about them here, sadly.

4Regrets. Empty Re: Regrets. Tue Aug 07 2012, 23:28

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Regrets, I've had a few.

But then again, too few to mention.

That's the first thing I thought of when I read the topic name hehe

5Regrets. Empty Re: Regrets. Tue Aug 07 2012, 23:31

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Ha, ha, me too. My second was the New Order song.

6Regrets. Empty Re: Regrets. Tue Aug 07 2012, 23:32

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah I'm with Largehat.

but lets just say I've got thousands.

7Regrets. Empty Re: Regrets. Tue Aug 07 2012, 23:38

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I fucked up my GCSE's. I passed all 8 that I took but only with B's and C's - I could have done better but my mind is forever on other things. I didn't ever think it would be a big deal until a few months ago when I was pretty serious about studying medicine, and I found out it's only something for A* folk.

I don't think most of the other million regrets are appropriate for this site.

8Regrets. Empty Re: Regrets. Wed Aug 08 2012, 02:45

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The one i could mention on here would be a better education, but that was my fault.

For thinking it didn't matter.

9Regrets. Empty Re: Regrets. Wed Aug 08 2012, 08:16

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Quite a few, but none to mention on here

10Regrets. Empty Re: Regrets. Wed Aug 08 2012, 09:28

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Regrets. Tumblr_m5kmppIRDD1r5b7w9o1_1280

I thought you said rugrats.

11Regrets. Empty Re: Regrets. Wed Aug 08 2012, 11:30

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I should have done more for my mother when i was a kid like stick a breadknife in my old mans guts while he was beating the shit out of her.

12Regrets. Empty Re: Regrets. Wed Aug 08 2012, 11:38

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote:I should have done more for my mother when i was a kid like stick a breadknife in my old mans guts while he was beating the shit out of her.

Jesus...

13Regrets. Empty Re: Regrets. Wed Aug 08 2012, 11:48

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

largehat wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:I should have done more for my mother when i was a kid like stick a breadknife in my old mans guts while he was beating the shit out of her.

Jesus...
It haunts me that i stared at it on the table frozen with fear if only i,had done it her life would have been so different.

14Regrets. Empty Re: Regrets. Wed Aug 08 2012, 11:49

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I doubt having her son sent down for murder would've made her life much happier.

15Regrets. Empty Re: Regrets. Wed Aug 08 2012, 11:50

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I doubt having her son sent down for murder would've made her life much happier.

This.

16Regrets. Empty Re: Regrets. Wed Aug 08 2012, 12:01

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

It would have saved her many beatings and mental torture, i doubt a 10 year old kid would get much punishment for protecting his mother from a violent nutcase of a husband.

17Regrets. Empty Re: Regrets. Wed Aug 08 2012, 12:07

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote: It would have saved her many beatings and mental torture, i doubt a 10 year old kid would get much punishment for protecting his mother from a violent nutcase of a husband.

Other events could have saved her from that as well, AD. If he'd been hit by a bus. If she'd gone to the police, etc. You can't carry any regret that you didn't stab someone to death at the age of 10. A 10 year old is a helpless bystander to events like this. It is the way of things I'm afraid.

18Regrets. Empty Re: Regrets. Wed Aug 08 2012, 16:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1) Not making more of my footballing talent. I should be remembered for more than a 25 yard volley at Deepdale in 1994.

2) Not taking my modelling career more seriously, I could be retired now and living the good life in Greece.

3) Spending three years living in New York, seems like wasted time now

4) Dating Nuggy

19Regrets. Empty Re: Regrets. Wed Aug 08 2012, 16:56

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

largehat wrote:
Angry Dad wrote: It would have saved her many beatings and mental torture, i doubt a 10 year old kid would get much punishment for protecting his mother from a violent nutcase of a husband.

Other events could have saved her from that as well, AD. If he'd been hit by a bus. If she'd gone to the police, etc. You can't carry any regret that you didn't stab someone to death at the age of 10. A 10 year old is a helpless bystander to events like this. It is the way of things I'm afraid.
Women were not protected like they are now, she was scared to go to the police in case they took her kids away. Also he was a jekyll and hide type who could convince anyone he was a saint LH. She was also afraid of more beatings or that he'd take it out on us. He even managed to get her commited into a mental institution when she had a nervous breakdown also would not happen now. If i remember it was pendlebury way i think. As kids we were convinced he was a lunatic i personally watched him beat her unconcious with a heavy kettle then beat her about the head with a stick on a stone floor with blood coming out of her mouth, i'd just got in from school to see that and i pissed myself on the spot. Then he ran from wall to wall headbutting them and screaming. Of course i had the chance to beat him when he got old but it was not the same man by then, no should have done it when i was a kid.

20Regrets. Empty Re: Regrets. Wed Aug 08 2012, 17:03

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I wish I had tried out for the U16 football team in High School.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum