Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Be more German

+17
Hipster_Nebula
okocha
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
Bolton Nuts
Norpig
boltonbonce
Copper Dragon
Bwfc1958
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Soul Kitchen
karlypants
Chairmanda
wanderlust
Bollotom2014
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 33]

161Be more German - Page 9 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Sep 02 2015, 11:14

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Oh dear, what's the term? Think you smashed it there Johnny!

162Be more German - Page 9 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Sep 02 2015, 11:15

bwfc1874 wrote:So where did I belittle you Johnny? Or anyone else on this thread? SK and I clearly can't stand each other I'm rude to him and he to me.

Fuck knows what you've got to moan about but if you're going to accuse me of belittling people show me an example.

no lets get this right

You accused me of having a dig.  I just showed you what a dig really was.  

Pick your toys up, sit back in your pram or you're going on the naughty step

163Be more German - Page 9 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Sep 02 2015, 11:16

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:So where did I belittle you Johnny? Or anyone else on this thread? SK and I clearly can't stand each other I'm rude to him and he to me.

Fuck knows what you've got to moan about but if you're going to accuse me of belittling people show me an example.

So is there any pubs near the Den?
And finally Esther, how many migrants do you see us letting in for the umpteenth time?

164Be more German - Page 9 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Sep 02 2015, 11:24

Johnny, you've had an issue with me since we disagreed over Bogdan's move. I don't know why you took issue with that but you've been trying to have a go ever since.

Clearly that's the issue and nothing to do with you feeling belittled. Get a grip or block me and fuck off.

165Be more German - Page 9 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Sep 02 2015, 11:27

Soul Kitchen wrote:

So is there any pubs near the Den?
And finally Esther, how many migrants do you see us letting in for the umpteenth time?

I don't live anywhere near the Den, and I'd rather have a run around in Syria than have a pint with you.

As for how many refugees I'd take in, I could invent a number for you but it would be meaningless as I (and you) have no idea about how many are in need and how many each country could take in. It's an impossible question for me but one I'd expect politicians to tackle.

166Be more German - Page 9 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Sep 02 2015, 11:27

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Blocking is always a good solution. You can then carry on being a cnut knowing full well they won't see what you're saying. Good idea 74!!
Anyway how many?

167Be more German - Page 9 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Sep 02 2015, 11:31

bwfc1874 wrote:Johnny, you've had an issue with me since we disagreed over Bogdan's move. I don't know why you took issue with that but you've been trying to have a go ever since.

Clearly that's the issue and nothing to do with you feeling belittled. Get a grip or block me and fuck off.

I swear hand on heart i dont even give you a second thought 74.  You aren't that important.  I have no issue other than  you saying i was having a dig.  That wasnt a dig.  The second one was a dig to show you what one really was.

As for telling me to fuck off, i think your true colours are starting to show.  Please, please, please take a step back from the keyboard, take a deep breath and think about the way you have acted.

Ive not said anything apart from the holiday/refugee thing.  If that has  caused this much of a melt down i think you should seek help.

Hope you are okay 74.....

168Be more German - Page 9 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Sep 02 2015, 11:32

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It wouldn't be a pint, you'd be telling me to my face that you'll talk to me how you want. Short memory?
So you are willing to throw infinite amounts of money at a job, taxpayers money I might add, without knowing the final cost.
In case you hadn't sussed it out, the root of the problem lies in the countries of the Refugees' origins.

Syria, Eritrea, Sudan? How's that our problem?
As for politicians, Nigel will be watching, ready to whip up the natives!

169Be more German - Page 9 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Sep 02 2015, 11:36

y2johnny wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:Johnny, you've had an issue with me since we disagreed over Bogdan's move. I don't know why you took issue with that but you've been trying to have a go ever since.

I swear hand on heart i dont even give you a second thought 74.  You aren't that important.  I have no issue other than  you saying i was having a dig.  That wasnt a dig.  The second one was a dig to show you what one really was.

As for telling me to fuck off, i think your true colours are starting to show.  Please, please, please take a step back from the keyboard, take a deep breath and think about the way you have acted.

Ive not said anything apart from the holiday/refugee thing.  If that has  caused this much of a melt down i think you should seek help.

If you're really not bothered then why are you still going on? Move on Johnny, you're wasting both of our time.

170Be more German - Page 9 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Sep 02 2015, 11:38

Soul Kitchen wrote:It wouldn't be a pint, you'd be telling me to my face that you'll talk to me how you want. Short memory?
So you are willing to throw infinite amounts of money at a job, taxpayers money I might add, without knowing the final cost.
In case you hadn't sussed it out, the root of the problem lies in the countries of the Refugees' origins.

Syria, Eritrea, Sudan? How's that our problem?
As for politicians, Nigel will be watching, ready to whip up the natives!

You have your views I have mine. But you're yet to offer an alternative in order to deal with the problem.

Of course the root of the problem lies in the country of origin, ideal world those places would be safe for people to live. But they're not, so IMO we need to work out a way of dealing with this.

171Be more German - Page 9 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Sep 02 2015, 11:39

bwfc1874 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

If you're really not bothered then why are you still going on? Move on Johnny, you're wasting both of our time.

Im not, you are. Stop trying to deflect saying its me when its clearly you having a meltdown. Nice try but everyone can now see you in gloious full technicolour. You've let yourself down today. Keep trying though by all means Very Happy

172Be more German - Page 9 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Sep 02 2015, 11:41

By this forums' standards telling one poster to fuck off isn't a meltdown. Keep trying to push that though if you have nothing left to say.

173Be more German - Page 9 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Sep 02 2015, 11:47

bwfc1874 wrote:By this forums' standards telling one poster to fuck off isn't a meltdown. Keep trying to push that though if you have nothing left to say.

Very Happy

Keep going.

175Be more German - Page 9 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Sep 02 2015, 11:54

The thing is no one is disagreeing (apart from sk obviously) that they do need help. But it is how much or how little can we ACTUALLY do.

176Be more German - Page 9 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Sep 02 2015, 12:03

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:The thing is no one is disagreeing (apart from sk obviously) that they do need help.  But it is how much or how little can we ACTUALLY do.

This is the crux of the matter. Let's look at OPEC. Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Bahrein, Kuwait, Dubai etc are wealthy beyond compare because of their vast oil reserves. Surely it is THOSE countries that should be helping their Muslim brothers and sisters in their hour of need?

They all have plenty of money to build skyscraper hotels and invest in football clubs and live lavish lifestyles beyond most peoples wildest dreams. Isn't there a fair case that the wealthier countries in the middle east should take their share in helping out with this crisis? After all, charity begins at home.

177Be more German - Page 9 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Sep 02 2015, 12:13

I completely agree with you RT, Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia should be taking a share. Unfortunately we do little to influence their backwards domestic policies in fear of upsetting one of our main customers for arms. They know Europe is a tolerant prosperous region, can understand why they come here but how we deal with such a crisis is a huge test.

178Be more German - Page 9 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Sep 02 2015, 12:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Guys, can we all chill the fuck out please. Smile

179Be more German - Page 9 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Sep 02 2015, 12:22

Chilled Karly and back on topic mate.

cheers

180Be more German - Page 9 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Sep 02 2015, 12:32

karlypants wrote:Guys, can we all chill the fuck out please. Smile

No