Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are The Bumchums Spoiling This Site?

+9
Hipster_Nebula
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
Norpig
boltonbonce
Numpty 28723
Bwfc1958
Chairmanda
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Are the bumchums spoiling the site?

Are The Bumchums Spoiling This Site? Vote_lcap43%Are The Bumchums Spoiling This Site? Vote_rcap 43% [ 10 ]
Are The Bumchums Spoiling This Site? Vote_lcap57%Are The Bumchums Spoiling This Site? Vote_rcap 57% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 23

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Are The Bumchums Spoiling This Site? Empty Are The Bumchums Spoiling This Site? Thu Sep 10 2015, 12:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Last night I gave you an update to an already great topic, "Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex", but once again a serious thread has been hijacked by the bumchum brigade, namely Breadman, Johnny and KP. Bonce must be having a lie down as he is normally a fully paid up member of the bumchum club.

And this has been the pattern for months now. Someone starts a thread, good or bad, and within 10 posts the bumchums have hijacked it with banal conversations about their boring lives, problems at their shitty workplace or embarrassing flirting with one another.

Can you imagine being new to Bolton Nuts? You'd think it was a gay dating site for the over 40s. And I think that's exactly what is happening judging by the complete lack of new members in recent months.

The "Be More German" thread is proof that a serious thread can actually develop into an all time classic if the bumchums stay on topic. Sadly, they are normally more interested in anal sex and what they're having for tea. They are often the same thing.

Can a mod who isn't part of the bumchums set up a dedicated thread for the bumchums to flirt with each other so the rest of us can keep our lunch down.

Cheers.

-

Last edited by y2johnny on Thu Sep 10 2015, 12:50; edited 1 time in total

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

what new fresh hell is this? there are threads which are serious, threads not, if it goes off topic, ignore it, or bring it back, I'm not a huge fan of some of the more...whats the right word...graphic comments made, and some of the humour just isn't mine...but that doesn't make it wrong, I ignore it and enjoy the threads I can contribute to, or read with interest.

Next one day international is at Headingley on Friday.

After beating the Aussies at OT on Tuesday, I'm quietly confident about getting another result.

Come on England!

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

As it's a nice day I think I might take the kids to the park. I'm having a nice ham sandwich for dinner today. Not sure what's for tea yet. I will definitely update in due course though.

I know a good chippy if you're interested.... Very Happy

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:Sadly, they are normally more interested in anal sex and what they're having for tea. They are often the same thing.

lol!

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Thanks, but I think I'll pass. I generally prefer my chips to be cooked before I eat them.  Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chairmanda wrote:what new fresh hell is this? there are threads which are serious, threads not, if it goes off topic, ignore it, or bring it back, I'm not a huge fan of some of the more...whats the right word...graphic comments made, and some of the humour just isn't mine...but that doesn't make it wrong, I ignore it and enjoy the threads I can contribute to, or read with interest.

Every thread goes the same way though. Decent comments up to about comment 10 then it's jumps to where Johnny's been that day, what annoys Breadman at that particular moment, and how many blow jobs KP has given out.

All absolutely fine on a thread dedicated to those things, or even better, one thread for the bumchum club so the rest of us can have reasoned debate without KP's willy being the topic of conversation.

If every thread was like the Be More German thread this would be the busiest BWFC forum going.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We could all join BA. cheers

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

boltonbonce wrote:We could all join BA. cheers
Bumchums anonymous. Never even knew there was a support group dedicated to that. You live and learn.  Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Razz

Whittam,

Do you really want to go down this road again?

Remember last time you did it and you got your arse slapped by the other owners?

And you were forced to issue a grovelling apology....?

And you were told to fuck off and stop posting for a bit because your egomaniac streak was out of control......?

Because we all do.  :rofl:

You laugh at Amos and his "breakdowns" but if you were honest with yourself, you'd see some disturbing parallels here, surely....?

This is fun!

Think Johnny and Bread got themselves banned on BA, and Karly would burst into flames if he signed up to another Bolton forum.

So unless you want to go solo you're stuck here Bonce!

tongue

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just as long as that big lump of bubble gum doesn't start chasing me.
Are The Bumchums Spoiling This Site? Rover-o

bwfc1874 wrote:Think Johnny and Bread got themselves banned on BA, 

How dare you, sir!!!

I resigned.

Immediately I discovered that I could no longer post comments on there for some reason.

(Probably a technical glitch.)

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Whittam,

Do you really want to go down this road again?

Remember last time you did it and you got your arse slapped by the other owners?

And you were forced to issue a grovelling apology....?

And you were told to fuck off and stop posting for a bit because your egomaniac streak was out of control......?

Because we all do.  :rofl:

You laugh at Amos and his "breakdowns" but if you were honest with yourself, you'd see some disturbing parallels here, surely....?

This is fun!

:facepalm:

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not asking anyone to leave, I'm simply saying this site would be better if the cock talk was restricted to cock threads, and boring job talk was kept to a boring jobs threads. It's not rocket science.

Perhaps if everyone stayed on topic for a couple of months we might actually see an increase in new members.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are The Bumchums Spoiling This Site? Great_retorts_left_as_windscreen_notes_640_07

This. ^

What he said.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum