Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are The Bumchums Spoiling This Site?

+9
Hipster_Nebula
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
Norpig
boltonbonce
Numpty 28723
Bwfc1958
Chairmanda
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Are the bumchums spoiling the site?

Are The Bumchums Spoiling This Site? - Page 2 Vote_lcap43%Are The Bumchums Spoiling This Site? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 43% [ 10 ]
Are The Bumchums Spoiling This Site? - Page 2 Vote_lcap57%Are The Bumchums Spoiling This Site? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 57% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 23

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Imagine if you're new to the site and you've come on here looking for a cock thread. There's no dedicated place for it, it's interspersed across various other threads. People will soon get sick of searching for 'cock'.

Wouldn't the site be a better place if threads were actually relevant to the topic title?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i love the threads going off topic, it's what makes it all so funny and keeps me coming back every day.

I can't imagine Nat would ever get tired of searching for cock, who's going to start up the bumchum thread then, my moneys on Magoo  Laughing He's always talking about sticking things up his backside

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

3-1 in favour of the "yes" vote (The "no" vote has 4 taken off it for obvious reasons).

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Have to admit that I agree with Nat, although I'm not saying that I don't like the bumchums

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I also agree with Nat, sometimes its like i'm in last of the summer wine reading some stuff

Not saying i don't like the bum boys, i think they're ok in their own little way.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it's getting like Lord of the Flies again, quick everyone run away and form their own clique  Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

7 votes against us. 

Names?

We know the obvious ones.

Norpig wrote:it's getting like Lord of the Flies again, quick everyone run away and form their own clique  Very Happy

Im a one man wolf pack

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad voted yes, add another vote to the poll.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She's got a point, thread derailments are the worst!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Breadman wrote:Whittam,

Do you really want to go down this road again?

Remember last time you did it and you got your arse slapped by the other owners?

And you were forced to issue a grovelling apology....?

And you were told to fuck off and stop posting for a bit because your egomaniac streak was out of control......?

Because we all do.  :rofl:

You laugh at Amos and his "breakdowns" but if you were honest with yourself, you'd see some disturbing parallels here, surely....?

This is fun!

Sorry I'm late to add my comments but I've been out for most of the day.

For the record - and in the interests of fairness - which even on an ultimately meaningless internet forum like Nuts - I believe in, I'd like to set the record straight for Natasha.

Never once as anyone been modded for their views or opinions - even if they have obviously been made to provoke a reaction, or to be divisive. The only people modded and / or banned have been those who have been abusive, overly offensive or have to our certain knowledge manipulated and ran fake accounts.

Natasha was not and never has been asked to leave the forum at any point or for any length of time.

Natasha as never been asked to write any apology, grovelling or otherwise.

I can't turn the clock back or undo things that have been done but I can honestly say that 'Natasha' as been without any doubt my most favourite forum poster I've ever come across (yes a bit of an open goal for Johnny there!) and continues to be so.

I'm sure everyone has their own views on Natasha - good and bad - that is how it should be I believe - no one is chucked off Nuts simply because the powers that be are somehow offended by their presence.

Humour is a very subjective thing - what makes one person laugh can offend another.

Not everything Natasha has done is to my liking but also many of the best internet laughs I've had is because of her.

However she is not above the law on Nuts, no one is, even myself as a founder of Nuts.

I wish everybody could find away to get along some how but I bet it would be a very dull forum if we did.

I think having a difference of opinion is healthy on a forum even if sometimes it as been contrived to do so.

At the end of the day all we (Nuts) are here for is a bit of harmless fun.

I'm sorry if anybody has got hurt along the way, I'm sorry if anybody gets hurt in the future - but please let it go and everybody move on - it is after all just the internet!

I'll get off my soapbox now.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Please please please could you start typing 'has' instead of 'as'.

Although a minor detail, it drives me mad.

If this continues I will be forced to add you to norpigs kill list.

Cheers sluffy  Smile

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Sorry mate I don't do it on purpose, I simply can't grasp the difference between the two.

Yes, I understand if it is a possession then it is 'has' and I can get it if it is something like a belonging - say for instance 'Natasha has two balls' but I'm quickly out of my depth if things become more abstract.

Take my line from above -

Natasha as never been asked to write an apology...

does the 'as' have an 'h' or not?

Has with an 'h' is a possession - I think it is anyway - but who 'owns' the 'as'?

Natasha hasn't been asked, so she doesn't 'own' it - and nobody have 'asked' Natasha - so they don't own it - so if nobody owns it, am I right in not putting an 'h' in front of 'as'?

Sadly for me I'm far closer to the end of my life than I am to the beginning of it, so if I've not grasped the concept between as and has by now, I fear that there will be very little chance of me getting the hang of it anytime soon.

Please accept my apologies about this obvious weakness of mine and I hope you can find it within yourself to forgive my on going numptiness over this matter.

I do understand if you still have to put the contract out though.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha HAS never been asked to write an apology. You're welcome

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Why though?

Thanks in advance.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Sluffy wrote:Yes, I understand if it is a possession then it is 'has' and I can get it if it is something like a belonging - say for instance 'Natasha has two balls' 
Very Happy

OK, as far as I'm concerned it is always with a h.

If natasha has never been asked to issue an apology, it's the same as 'has not', which is shortened to 'hasn't', not 'asn't'.

Anyway, I'm quite happy with your explanation. I'll call off the hit.

You're welcome.  Very Happy

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Sorry mate I don't do it on purpose, I simply can't grasp the difference between the two.

Yes, I understand if it is a possession then it is 'has' and I can get it if it is something like a belonging - say for instance 'Natasha has two balls' but I'm quickly out of my depth if things become more abstract.

Take my line from above -

Natasha as never been asked to write an apology...

does the 'as' have an 'h' or not?

Has with an 'h' is a possession - I think it is anyway - but who 'owns' the 'as'?

Natasha hasn't been asked, so she doesn't 'own' it - and nobody have 'asked' Natasha - so they don't own it - so if nobody owns it, am I right in not putting an 'h' in front of 'as'?

Sadly for me I'm far closer to the end of my life than I am to the beginning of it, so if I've not grasped the concept between as and has by now, I fear that there will be very little chance of me getting the hang of it anytime soon.

Please accept my apologies about this obvious weakness of mine and I hope you can find it within yourself to forgive my on going numptiness over this matter.

I do understand if you still have to put the contract out though.
i'll let you off Sluffy, i like you.  I couldn't kill a man for bad grammar, spelling on the otherhand..........

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Perhaps we could have a cnut thread and Nat could explain how she's a life support system for one?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nobody really cares if she did or didn't , to be fair.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum